Pages:
Author

Topic: LOGO ✅ SIGNATURE ✅ BANNER ADS ✅ AVATAR [FREE] ✅ THREAD DESIGNING - page 4. (Read 64337 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Hello SFR10!

Could you please check out our contest we have going? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contest-opporty-signature-design-contest-closed-for-new-entries-2178227.

Would love it if we had good signature designs submitted! Opporty is ready to pay 0.06 BTC to the winner and the funds will be handled by a trusted forum escrow. (Most likely monbux, but not 100% just yet.)

Regards,  Smiley
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
The prices are fixed or subject to change based on bitcoin price because I believe they were like this since you first opened the thread? I just want to know If you are doing a whole package, basically like a banner, a brand logo and an intro video using that logo (for YouTube).
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just tell me logo price. I will buy some logo. So please tell me more information.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
Available for orders (in case what you're looking for isn't listed, don't hesitate to ask) Smiley

Please can you update op, maybe tie up to fiat rather than BTC, 967.91USD is a little much for a ann thread  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
Available for orders (in case what you're looking for isn't listed, don't hesitate to ask) Smiley

Join my contest please!

Logo needed for a new website. 0.015btc. Escrow Confirmed

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contest-ended-logo-contest-0015btc-escrow-confirmed-2099496
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hey SFR10 I will soon be managing a signature campaign and I'll probably need a set of signatures from senior member to above. What would be the rate for that? Also I may require you for escrow uses for escrowing the funds for a signature campaign (around 5 btc). Would you be available to escrow that?
Activity: 43
Great project, awesome design. Can you make a youtube intro to my channel? And tell me the price for detail Wink
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Hi,
Marcie here.
I sent you a list of the 3 jobs I needed done and I haven't heard back from you. Can you find the email from [email protected] and get back to me? I'm ready to engage you immediately for this work.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Hey srf! Love your work and think you are very affordable! Would it be possible to hire you to design a website or something similar? Basically a bunch of images or so, no coding involved. Please do let me know, also if you'd able to work for a week for example if we up the prices, for unlimited revisions until full satisfaction?

Either way, let me know please.
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
Thank you for this information. I like your animation!
I could definitely find your skills useful.
Marcie Terman
May I have your email address?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The work is done, highly recommend SFR as a designer, very polite and professional guy.
Activity: 194
Hi,
Good job, your works look very professional and i want to order a signature for our campaign.
Already have sent you a pm and waiting for your reply.
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
I like your work , true artist
Activity: 13
Hi I am looking for a logo to be made, the dimensions are 231 x 42, let me know the price

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
This is set of my replies being organized into one post per page (Page 5)

Excellent work Smiley
I would like to Vouch for SFR10.He work for me many times and he is on of the best designers on forum!
Thank you guys, I appreciate it Smiley

Update:
SFR : could you please check your MP ? Waiting for an answer from you.
Sorry, I was in hospital for the past 1 any half days. Sent you a PM.

Update 2:
Your projects are really good. If it is not a secret, which programs do you often use for creating logo? I really wonder because i tried some programs to create but unfortunately they looked really amateur Smiley
Thank you, I only use Photoshop for designing logos Smiley

Update 3:
I have used his services for myself and I am very happy with it. He is both profesional and very quick . Did some amazing jobs for me.
Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it Smiley

Update 4:
How long does it take you to do a banner is this a fixed price I noticed that you price seemed to increase after every two days so I guess iing it best to buy now on your first offer
It depends on the complexity of the banner itself. Usually the time frame is from 1 hr up to 3 hrs. The prices differ on each 3 days.

▬▬▬▬▬ PRE AND POST-CHRISTMAS SALES ▬▬▬▬▬

Phase 1 (75% sale) - Dec,20 to Dec,22

Brand Logo
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
SFR designed me a good logo for our photobooth picture name and layout for our upcoming event few days ago and the result is very stunning. His skill is really on the highest level and Im really surprised that he able to made the design perfectly as what I wanted to look it out. Will post here some shots after the said event.

Thumbs up and hoping for a massive customers to come! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

Check your notifications please Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
very nice works

i have one question, do you can made the logo in svg?

thank you for response
Activity: 252
Beautiful work, SFR10!
We would like to request some other sizes of your banner here Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
We're doing a banner contest in our Internet of Coins thread, and someone pointed me here. Would you be interested to make banners for us? And would you like to be part of the contest?

Please reply in our thread if possible.

Thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760129.new#new
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org