Pages:
Author

Topic: LOGO ✅ SIGNATURE ✅ BANNER ADS ✅ AVATAR [FREE] ✅ THREAD DESIGNING - page 9. (Read 64337 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
thanks , did as I said , more works coming ur way in future , keep it up
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I am interested in (Sign up under you on the websites of your choice) PM me if you can signup under my adult website as a ref. also include your country in your PM to me.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Too large. Maximum height should be 70 px. Width can be quite large there is much space.
is this size good? the height is 70 , I could re edit and reposition the words to make it longer in terms of width but it might not look good as a logo
70 px is still large. Height should be 65 px and width seems all right. Maybe slightly increase it to 225 px. PM me the changes and your BTC.
legendary
Original idea would be better. Just make sure it fits with that theme background in header and is better than the previous one.
sure , I did this for you , it's probably large , could you tell me what the resolution this should be if you like what I did? what is the header size for your logo on your website so I could resize this? Smiley
Too large. Maximum height should be 70 px. Width can be quite large there is much space.
legendary
How much for a logo for my freecointalk.org ?
I'll charge 2$ for the logo of freecointalk.org , tell me the details regarding the resolution and if any certain concept you like me to do the logo or you want it to be my original idea , thanks Smiley
Original idea would be better. Just make sure it fits with that theme background in header and is better than the previous one.
legendary
How much for a logo for my freecointalk.org ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
I'd be interested in a couple of banner designs. I'm not ready yet, but will be soon, I'll pm you then.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Can u make a design for bitcoin faucet.? Tell me your charges for this work.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Please let me know how much it would be to get a logo made.

Thanks,
Pastafarian
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think I want to acquire the no # 9 service , pm me your price per 1000 words
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Great work! i need a logo for a new web project soon. Tell me your price creating a logo, please.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange

.For Altcoin payments.

.Refresh this page, if images aren't shown at first..

Pages:
Jump to: