Pages:
Author

Topic: LOGO ✅ SIGNATURE ✅ BANNER ADS ✅ AVATAR [FREE] ✅ THREAD DESIGNING - page 8. (Read 64337 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
★★SFR Design's Promo★★

Free Forum Avatar for Full Members and up (8 Spots Left)

I'm running this promo mainly for the fact that I've gained a lot of knowledge and payments ever since joining this community which I'm very thankful of and secondly for the reason that I've seen so many Full member accounts and up with either no avatars or with a very simple avatars that doesn't reflect on their account at all

- I'll be making a forum avatar regarding the name of your account and the campaign your in, in order to have a direct reflection on your account

-Just comment here down below if you want me to make a free forum avatar for you and if you need a tweak regarding how I will be doing this as I already mentioned it in the above line

First 10 only Smiley

hello can you create an avatar for me? i'm interested to using avatar from you and i hope this promo still running
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
sure , is this the deep blue color your after? (in my opinion it will be better if I chose the same color as your signature , to make it the same) let me know if you want me to tweak the color, enjoy Smiley

no problem, i will take this one..
that was great, i like it, i will use it on my avatar slot, can i ?

i use it now Smiley Anyway thankyou.. i change my PM.

Activity: 577
Merit: 283
Hey I'm gonna be full member in some time soon, could you make a avatar for about "saurav". Thanks

Yeah man big fan of it. Don't worry, it'll look awesome.
here you go , this is the best one I could find that would look good on small scale , you didn't mentioned if you want it with name or not so I did two Smiley

Awesome work man, thanks.
AFK
Activity: 770
Merit: 513

here you go , this is the best one I could find that would look good on small scale , you didn't mentioned if you want it with name or not so I did two Smiley

Nice Work!

Thanks! I appreciate it very good
Your very welcome Smiley

Wasn't it only for full members and up?
Anyway, I wanted a avatar, something to do this with man, "percy"(the fictionous son of greek god) please.
yes but since I had only few so far applying for few avatars I decided to make for them as well ...

do you want the guy " Percy " it self ? with out your name or with your forum name ? it might look conflicting I think
Activity: 350
can i get this free avatar ? Smiley
name:Kamikaze
no need to add my signature to my avatar,color is red Smiley
Wasn't it only for full members and up?
Anyway, I wanted a avatar, something to do this with man, "percy"(the fictionous son of greek god) please.
Activity: 322

I want too i will save avatar from you and use when my rank up to Full Member
sure , here you go , sorry if its not so good , your name is too long hehe

Thanks! I appreciate it very good
Activity: 322

Me?
What AFK told you is right , you still can't use avatar for your account but I made you one just in case when your rank upgraded you can use it :

I want too i will save avatar from you and use when my rank up to Full Member
AFK
★★SFR Design's Promo★★

Free Forum Avatar for Full Members and up (9 Spots Left)

I'm running this promo mainly for the fact that I've gained a lot of knowledge and payments ever since joining this community which I'm very thankful of and secondly for the reason that I've seen so many Full member accounts and up with either no avatars or with a very simple avatars that doesn't reflect on their account at all

- I'll be making a forum avatar regarding the name of your account and the campaign your in, in order to have a direct reflection on your account

-Just comment here down below if you want me to make a free forum avatar for you and if you need a tweak regarding how I will be doing this as I already mentioned it in the above line

First 10 only Smiley

Me?
Member can't use avatar Tongue try again later when you in Full Member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★★SFR Design's Promo★★

Free Forum Avatar for Full Members and up (9 Spots Left)

First 10 only Smiley

Me?
AFK

i want this free avatar for me,

Here you go , hope you like it Smiley

Thank you very much! I like it

First 10 only Smiley

Can i choose what color i like to be there, if can i will choose "Blue", the deep blue please

thank you

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
This is set of my replies being organized into one post per page...
I'd like to order a T- shirt design. I want to cost first. Skype:aristo.studio
yes , sure , already added you Smiley

Great work! i need a logo for a new web project soon. Tell me your price creating a logo, please.
Thank you , I'll be more than happy to help , is there a chance that you name the price you would like to give as I'm still new to the price things stuff , no need for high prices as i'm still new Smiley

I think I want to acquire the no # 9 service , pm me your price per 1000 words
Hello , Pm'ed you already Smiley
Please let me know how much it would be to get a logo made.

Thanks,
Pastafarian
Hello , I would do a logo for 2$ if it doesn't require a lot of effort like in complicated cases and 3$ if its complicated logo Smiley

Can u make a design for bitcoin faucet.? Tell me your charges for this work.
I could make a template design for a faucet if that's what your after but I don't know how to code it using css ... If you can code , then I can make a design for your bitcoin faucet

I'd be interested in a couple of banner designs. I'm not ready yet, but will be soon, I'll pm you then.
sure, i'll be more than happy to be part of your project , i'm always available Smiley

How much for a logo for my freecointalk.org ?
I'll charge 2$ for the logo of freecointalk.org , tell me the details regarding the resolution and if any certain concept you like me to do the logo or you want it to be my original idea , thanks Smiley

Original idea would be better. Just make sure it fits with that theme background in header and is better than the previous one.
sure , I did this for you , it's probably large , could you tell me what the resolution this should be if you like what I did? what is the header size for your logo on your website so I could resize this? Smiley

Too large. Maximum height should be 70 px. Width can be quite large there is much space.
is this size good? the height is 70 , I could re edit and reposition the words to make it longer in terms of width but it might not look good as a logo

70 px is still large. Height should be 65 px and width seems all right. Maybe slightly increase it to 225 px. PM me the changes and your BTC.
This is how it looks when its white instead of blue as you mentioned on pm , I already adjusted the height to 65 and width to 225 as you said

I am interested in (Sign up under you on the websites of your choice) PM me if you can signup under my adult website as a ref. also include your country in your PM to me.
I'm sorry , anything related with nude or adult website is prohibited but if you want me to sign under you on other website , I will do it

thanks , did as I said , more works coming ur way in future , keep it up
Your very welcome , always at your service , thanks Smiley

Pretty nice but that is what I am in need of right now. I wish you success in your campaign.
Thank you , you as well , hope someone contacts you regarding what your after Smiley

SFR10 did an awesome job with my logo! great to work with and will be working more with him/her.  Grin

Thank you so much , means a lot , your a great guy indeed , thanks for everything and very fun to work with , looking forward to more projects with you Smiley

interested in some shirts? rates i have an idea and or design
not sure what your after , if your going to sell your designed shirts , kindly contact cryptothreads for more information's , thank you Smiley

★★SFR Design's Promo★★

Free Forum Avatar for Full Members and up (8 Spots Left)

First 10 only Smiley

Here you go , hope you like it Smiley

AFK
★★SFR Design's Promo★★

Free Forum Avatar for Full Members and up (First 10 only)

First 10 only Smiley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
not sure what your after , if your going to sell your designed shirts , kindly contact cryptothreads for more information's , thank you Smiley

Yes, please PM Me Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
SFR10 did an awesome job with my logo! great to work with and will be working more with him/her.  Grin

70 px is still large. Height should be 65 px and width seems all right. Maybe slightly increase it to 225 px. PM me the changes and your BTC.
This is how it looks when its white instead of blue as you mentioned on pm , I already adjusted the height to 65 and width to 225 as you said

I am interested in (Sign up under you on the websites of your choice) PM me if you can signup under my adult website as a ref. also include your country in your PM to me.
I'm sorry , anything related with nude or adult website is prohibited but if you want me to sign under you on other website , I will do it
[/quote]
Pretty nice but that is what I am in need of right now. I wish you success in your campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: