Pages:
Author

Topic: LOGO ✅ SIGNATURE ✅ BANNER ADS ✅ AVATAR [FREE] ✅ THREAD DESIGNING - page 6. (Read 64337 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Available for orders. In case what your looking for isn't listed, don't hesitate to ask if I can do it Smiley

hello. hope you are well,
I need a good thread for my escrow service.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jamal-escrow-service-btceth-and-all-major-coins-escrow-120k-escrowed-1574265
you didn't mentioned your price and fee in the main thread. send me a PM if you can do it..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Very nice and professional work! SFR1 have changed my design that i bought 4 times without any issue, very quicky and good work when i asked if i have to pay more he said no the initial agreed price is enough for him!

I will for sure use his services in the future because then i know i get quality work and not need to worry about to ask if i need a change in my design or not! Thumps up for his fantastic work !

Not wait and order right now you will love his services!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I gonna need a new avatar and saw this LOL. I have contacted you via Skype a few hours ago but no response so I have sent you a PM regarding my requirements of the avatar
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Can I reserve a few coupons with discount price for next time Cheesy Grin

p.s. it is obvious that you're blue / black stage  Grin
legendary
@SFR i have small task for you. i sent you PM with details.
I'd like to see your idea
regards
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I would like to thank you for your awesome job. Making a new logo for myself and helping with the ANN thread of YOcoin. A+++ Fast and friendly service
legendary
so good to hear from you. i have small job for you. i sent you a PM
Thanks for the job that you offered few days ago, happy to work for you. I only notice you posted here now Cheesy

Sorry i forgot to say here, thanks for excellent work for me. I am very satisfied, and my customer also Smiley
Very fast and quality work.
i think i will have another small job for you. i am waiting for domain register and some data

thanks again
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Thanks to SFR10, he made nice signatures for us. He made them quickly and I recommend him.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I would like to Vouch for SFR10,

He recently competed in a design competition for Ophion and won first prize.

Well done, a fantastic designer, you wont be disappointed!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com
Hi

please send pm about price for signature campaign design and  managing Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Spectacular work, can you make a signature design which is to do with selling cracked accounts. I'm on another forum where I need a better signature, if you only make it for bitcointalk users only then I wont proceed with you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
nice work!

how much logo for website,
banner,
coin design (2pct),
and avatar?
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
I just got some work done from SFR10 and not only was it excellent work but very prompt service.  Very reasonable rates for the work.  Will definately be doing business in the future.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
You have experience managing signature campaign why not open service campaign manager?
I would be happy if see you apply here  Smiley  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/job-signature-campaign-manager-for-hire-closed-1419967
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
pm'd you with some possible work. 
Activity: 67
Hi, I'm interesting in Facebook and Twitter cover banner, can you do it? If yes, what will be the price? Thanks!
Hello, thanks for showing interest, it would be $4 each but since your asking for two, then I would do it for $3 each. Kindly PM me the details, if that's fine with you.
It's fine! I pm'ed you all details. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
This is set of my replies being organized into one post per page (Page 3)

Thanks a lot, the Avatar looks awesome!

Indeed, I missed the message below activity and post stuff, sorry for that! Wink
Glad you liked it Smiley ... that's fine hehe everybody else did missed it as well hehe , enjoy Smiley

i heard that you made avatar for member as free,right?
hmm so Is this promo still running?
if yes, I would love an avatar like other member with the coinomat logo and my name beneath it! if dollarneed so long just make it simply like "dollarN" or "Dneed"
Thanks anyway
Hello , thanks for the inquiry but I mentioned 3 posts above yours that the promo has ended since and made already for 10 people as I promised

All the spots for free avatars have been filled, so I don't think youn have a chance for free avatar. If you really want one, you can buy it.
yes DiscoverCebu is right , thank you Smiley

hey
you work seems very good.
I must to finished some works, I'll need a couple of your ideas.
Hello , Thank you for showing interest , I'll be happy to work for you if the need arises , looking forward to you Smiley

Is that $2 for the avatar design minus 50% or that price in OP of $2 is already discounted?
I'm interested with getting an avatar as long as there's a 50% discount  Grin
Hi , thanks for showing interest Smiley

The actual price of an avatar is $2 but with 50% discount , it's only $1 up to end of today Smiley

Do you like an avatar base on your signature campaign and name or you like something else that you have in mind? Smiley

I have nothing in mind honestly. I just wan't an nice avatar with my user name on it, but it would be great if my avatar color can go along with the colors of my signature campaign.
here you go , let me know if you like anything changed Smiley

That's nice! Send me your BTC address or post it here and let me know how much in BTC do I need to send. Also, please send through PM the link where that avatar is saved.
0.00434801 is equivalent of $1 now Smiley

this is my btc address: 1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g

Thank you Smiley

Here's the Transaction ID
https://blockchain.info/tx/ae874a10bf0fb1cf374914131c7be76fb7527a9fd40948982ff7529eb0c5eb16
It may take 30 minutes or more for my payment to reach your wallet.
Thanks for the discount and working on my avatar
cheers!
Thank you as well for purchasing an avatar from me Smiley

Best regards
~SFR~

Great work! Please let me know your price creating a logo, please.  Wink
Hello , thank you for showing interest , all the prices are already stated on the official post on first page and the price for logo is as following :
OP is a greart guy. He made a AVATAR for me totally free of cost to promote my Captcha typing work project.

Again thanks for the avatar. I am planning to build a new bitcoin Blog soon. So, i will order graphics and designing work to him.
Hello, so nice of you, happy to help you with the avatar Smiley

Your very welcome, will be more than happy to make for you some for your projects, thanks as well Smiley

you have  demo PSD Template Design (Website Template) ?
So far I have made 3 PSD template design but they were made specifically for those website and it can't be used as demo for another website... I could make one for you related to a website of yours if you would like to order...I'll be available this coming Monday for taking orders Smiley

so good to hear from you. i have small job for you. i sent you a PM
Thanks for the job that you offered few days ago, happy to work for you. I only notice you posted here now Cheesy

How much for a single signature for hero member? 1x bbcode only..
It's 0.05 BTC or it's cheaper for 1 code??
+free bump from me.
It would be 0.05 BTC (with needed changes until satisfied) for 1 code. Thanks for the free bump, I appreciate it Smiley

Some really sick designs here, best of luck finding work, I'll send people your way if anyone asks about graphics.
Thank you, glad you liked my past works and thanks in advance (in case you send someone here) Smiley

Update:
Ok, give me a time to decide if I need new signature or I will use the old Smiley
You can expect message from me in ~5 hours.
Just want to clarify one thing: in case your looking for a signature that it's for your escrow service then I can't do that, mainly due to the fact that your not trusted (plus from the feed backs you have) and don't want to be the reason someone notice your signature and use your escrow and as result gets scammed so in short I don't like to be part of something that I'm not sure it will be legit (even for designing only)

~Snipped~
Already sent and talked last night, thanks.

I am a blogger. I wish If I need some banners and advertisement tools then I will definitely want to work with you..
I just reviewed all you simple work and I am glad to accept that your services are just awesome.
Good luck and best wishes for you..
Thank you for such nice words, Happy to work for you, whenever the need arises. Thanks again and also likewise Smiley

Hi, I'm interesting in Facebook and Twitter cover banner, can you do it? If yes, what will be the price? Thanks!
Hello, thanks for showing interest, it would be $4 each but since your asking for two, then I would do it for $3 each. Kindly PM me the details, if that's fine with you.

Update:

It's fine! I pm'ed you all details. Thanks!
Thanks as well, replied back.
Activity: 67
Accepting orders now, I'm available now  Wink Note: I could also do other designing works that are not listed on my list of works, so don't hesitate to ask me for other stuffs  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Accepting orders now, I'm available now  Wink Note: I could also do other designing works that are not listed on my list of works, so don't hesitate to ask me for other stuffs  Smiley
I am a blogger. I wish If I need some banners and advertisement tools then I will definitely want to work with you..
I just reviewed all you simple work and I am glad to accept that your services are just awesome.
Good luck and best wishes for you..
Pages:
Jump to: