Pages:
Author

Topic: LOGO ✅ SIGNATURE ✅ BANNER ADS ✅ AVATAR [FREE] ✅ THREAD DESIGNING - page 7. (Read 64337 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Some really sick designs here, best of luck finding work, I'll send people your way if anyone asks about graphics.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
so good to hear from you. i have small job for you. i sent you a PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
you have  demo PSD Template Design (Website Template) ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
OP is a greart guy. He made a AVATAR for me totally free of cost to promote my Captcha typing work project.

Again thanks for the avatar. I am planning to build a new bitcoin Blog soon. So, i will order graphics and designing work to him.
Activity: 854
 Great work! Please let me know your price creating a logo, please.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
That's nice! Send me your BTC address or post it here and let me know how much in BTC do I need to send. Also, please send through PM the link where that avatar is saved.
0.00434801 is equivalent of $1 now Smiley

this is my btc address: 1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g

Thank you Smiley

Here's the Transaction ID
https://blockchain.info/tx/ae874a10bf0fb1cf374914131c7be76fb7527a9fd40948982ff7529eb0c5eb16
It may take 30 minutes or more for my payment to reach your wallet.
Thanks for the discount and working on my avatar
cheers!
legendary
That's nice! Send me your BTC address or post it here and let me know how much in BTC do I need to send. Also, please send through PM the link where that avatar is saved.
legendary
Is that $2 for the avatar design minus 50% or that price in OP of $2 is already discounted?
I'm interested with getting an avatar as long as there's a 50% discount  Grin

Hi , thanks for showing interest Smiley

The actual price of an avatar is $2 but with 50% discount , it's only $1 up to end of today Smiley

Do you like an avatar base on your signature campaign and name or you like something else that you have in mind? Smiley

I have nothing in mind honestly. I just wan't an nice avatar with my user name on it, but it would be great if my avatar color can go along with the colors of my signature campaign.
legendary
Is that $2 for the avatar design minus 50% or that price in OP of $2 is already discounted?
I'm interested with getting an avatar as long as there's a 50% discount  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Available for more works Wink

hey
you work seems very good.
I must to finished some works, I'll need a couple of your ideas.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i heard that you made avatar for member as free,right?
hmm so Is this promo still running?
if yes, I would love an avatar like other member with the coinomat logo and my name beneath it! if dollarneed so long just make it simply like "dollarN" or "Dneed"
Thanks anyway

All the spots for free avatars have been filled, so I don't think youn have a chance for free avatar. If you really want one, you can buy it.
Activity: 742
i heard that you made avatar for member as free,right?
hmm so Is this promo still running?
if yes, I would love an avatar like other member with the coinomat logo and my name beneath it! if dollarneed so long just make it simply like "dollarN" or "Dneed"
Thanks anyway
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Thanks a lot, the Avatar looks awesome!

Indeed, I missed the message below activity and post stuff, sorry for that! Wink
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
This is set of my replies being organized into one post per page (Page 2)

Can i choose what color i like to be there, if can i will choose "Blue", the deep blue please

thank you
sure , is this the deep blue color your after? (in my opinion it will be better if I chose the same color as your signature , to make it the same) let me know if you want me to tweak the color, enjoy Smiley

Thank you very much! I like it
Your very welcome , Glad you liked it Smiley

Me?
What AFK told you is right , you still can't use avatar for your account but I made you one just in case when your rank upgraded you can use it :

I want too i will save avatar from you and use when my rank up to Full Member
sure , here you go , sorry if its not so good , your name is too long hehe

Thanks! I appreciate it very good
Your very welcome Smiley

Wasn't it only for full members and up?
Anyway, I wanted a avatar, something to do this with man, "percy"(the fictionous son of greek god) please.
yes but since I had only few so far applying for few avatars I decided to make for them as well ...

do you want the guy " Percy " it self ? with out your name or with your forum name ? it might look conflicting I think

can i get this free avatar ? Smiley
name:Kamikaze
no need to add my signature to my avatar,color is red Smiley
sure here is as you requested , hope you like it Smiley

Yeah man big fan of it. Don't worry, it'll look awesome.
here you go , this is the best one I could find that would look good on small scale , you didn't mentioned if you want it with name or not so I did two Smiley

Nice Work!
Thanks , appreciate it , hope he will like it as well Smiley

Awesome work man, thanks.
Your welcome , glad you like it Smiley

Hey I'm gonna be full member in some time soon, could you make a avatar for about "saurav". Thanks
sure , here you go , ur welcome Smiley

no problem, i will take this one..
that was great, i like it, i will use it on my avatar slot, can i ?

i use it now Smiley Anyway thankyou.. i change my PM.

Glad you liked it , sure go ahead and use it , your very welcome and thanks for advertising my promo Smiley

hello can you create an avatar for me? i'm interested to using avatar from you and i hope this promo still running
Hi , yes , here is yours , hope you like it Smiley

that is awesome avatar!!
i like it and i already use that and i feel more confident with my avatar now thank you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm happy that I was part of it , thanks for using it , have fun with it hehe Smiley

it seems that no body noticed my personal message :

anyways , here is the avatars as I promised Smiley

Hey I'm gonna be full member in some time soon, could you make a avatar for about "saurav". Thanks
I noticed I did wrong on the avatar I made earlier , here is what you requested:

Is this promo still running?

I would love an avatar like hasiramasenju with the coinomat logo and my name beneath it!

here's what you requested Smiley

I like want to take 2 left spot for me....
Design my avatar + my name " sukamasoto" just like others

Here's Yours Smiley

I would love an avatar like hasiramasenju with the coinomat logo and my name beneath it!

I think yes,2 spots left for you and sukamasoto last Cheesy
Thanks for the assistant Smiley

Note : Thanks for the 10 people that applied for my promo

Updated the OP with the recent works
legendary

OP, are you still around? Would love to get an avatar as mentioned above! Would be really nice!
AFK
Activity: 770
Merit: 513

I think yes,2 spots left for you and sukamasoto last Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Black Panther
I like want to take 2 left spot for me....
Design my avatar + my name " sukamasoto" just like others
legendary

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

that is awesome avatar!!
i like it and i already use that and i feel more confident with my avatar now thank you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: