Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 16. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 34
February 26, 2018, 03:20:36 AM
Long distance relationships have their ups and downs, just like a regular relationship has. If two people love is so strong, no distance should be able to come in their way. There are so many ways that the partners would feel close to their spouse despite thousand of miles between them. One of the ways is to talk on the cell phones, or social networks such as Skype and Facebook. The couple should communicate their expectations for the amount of text, phone calls, video chats, to maintain gratifying connection with their partner while not overcompensating for time spent apart.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:20:39 AM
I think, being in a ling distance relations is really hard. Because you are not physically with your partner. You kay be sweet conversing over the phone but you are not able to see his actions. But to have a successful LDR, you kust hve to trust each other. Be open to each other.
Activity: 45
February 26, 2018, 12:53:29 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Well long distance realtionship is hard because the couple are not seeing each other it takes a year however they have communication and sometimes distance to complication, because one of them look another partner  and intense to broke up, but if you have a trust each other your relationship still strong
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 11:56:59 PM
Long distance relationship is not easy for us but we can do that for the trust and love that spend time with your love.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
Long distance relationships can work if both people are committed and if they have strong feelings for each other. When they fail it is because one person can't handle not being able to have the physical aspect to the relationship.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:29:46 PM
It really depends on the couple. Some don't get out unscathed with LDR but some survive and thrives to be with each other someday. I know a lot of couple who were able to do that and they put the Lord in the center of their relationship that's why their foundation is strong.
Activity: 100
February 25, 2018, 09:05:03 PM
Long distance relationship for me trust is very important and have always have communicating each every single day and tell always that love each each other so that it well last long.
Activity: 32
February 25, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
What is the constraint of long-distance / LDR connection? In addition to miss, bored also be one thing that makes the relationship of couples who are running LDR so tenuous.

LDR should not be an obstacle in running a healthy and romantic relationship. In fact, distance can encourage us to be more creative in keeping our fire of fire stay alive.

Let's see tips on how to maintain the romance of your long-distance / LDR relationship!

1. Quality, not Quantity
When undergoing a long distance relationship, your moments to communicate with each other may be reduced. But that does not mean you have to force the intensity and frequency of your communication. If forced so, that there is even more stale right Sad

Instead of getting too much, it's better to have a special time for you to chat, whether through chat or phone. Well, use that time as best you can, by telling you any interesting events you want to tell each other.

2. Use photos
Sure deh, there will be time you and your partner confused what to say. At times like that, remember the saying that "A picture is worth a thousand words". Today's technology makes it easier for us to share the things we see with the people we care about. Try, start a photo of interesting things that you meet in your daily life and send it to your partner to be the story material.

3. Play the game together
Many lho small games that you can play both though you are apart distance. Check out some of the things we collect below:

- Scrabble

- Chess

4. Learn more honest and open
If your time for communication is limited, but you can not open communication, right?

So some say that LDR is good for you and coaches to be more honest and open to each other, because the limitations of distance and time between you will encourage you to make more appreciate the time you have for communication. So, your communication will be more effective and meaningful, deh!

5. Last: Of each expectation & mutual compromise
Not necessarily all the above tips suitable for every couple, because the nature and character of different (not everyone likes to play games too, right?)

However, what is important for each partner is to share their expectations and needs when the LDR, and both reach an agreement what should be done by each while living it. Maybe your partner needs frequent communication? Okay no problem, provided you can still fulfill it. Or maybe you are somewhat difficult to make a story about your daily life? Nothing, maybe your partner can be more proactive in bringing your chat.

The essence of any relationship is good communication, with or without being separated by distance. If you are / will undergo a long-distance relationship / LDR, do not forget to build a good communication between you and your partner, yes!
Activity: 60
February 25, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
Yes they can work as long as you stay in regular contact with other using apps like skype helps alot
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
Long distance relationship need trust each others and communication. To keep the relationship run smoothly, at least both of them already grown as an adult, it can last forever till marriage. No one will know for how long Long Distance Relationship, because it just like mistery only God known. But for me the key is trust and communication, if one of did not have any trust it cannot hold for a long time. So my advice keep your communication and keep the trust both of you. I ever have long distance relationship but sadly only for 5 years, because we cannot trust each others after several times we did not have good communication.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
February 25, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
I think that sometimes a long distance relationship could be work,but i cannot be sure.When two soul lives together is different that when you live alone .
Maybe the right equilibrium is live separate ,in different country,and after a while start live together.If you do not share the home,and the simple things of every day does not make sense have a long term relationship..
Activity: 75
February 25, 2018, 01:35:12 PM
Long distance relationships can work and I suppose are becoming more common nowadays. Technology has made it a lot easier. Trust and communication, as with all relationships regardless of whether long-distance or not, is Paramount. As long as people are on the same page in terms of how to make it work long distance, it can enable a great deal of freedom for partners to pursue careers involving traveling and still have fulfiling relationships.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 01:26:42 PM
I never had a long distance relationship, but had the opportunity to observe several long distance relationships. I never saw one, which worked. The longest I saw was for 3 years but then one of the partners gave up. So I would say, no, it doesn't work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
Long-distance relationships, very complicated. When two people see each other and live together they are much closer spiritually. It is very rare when at a distance they remain true to each other and this leads to a complete family.
Activity: 34
February 25, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
Being in a long-distance relationship has its challenges ― but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible. In fact, it can be more than worthwhile.
Activity: 124
February 25, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
 In the modern day long-distance relationship for me can be easy to handle it, due to the internet connection, than before for, being successful of long distance relationship we also know that in some cases,if hard work but they're also incredible if you can love trust respect and support to each other from a distance,you would be unstoppable your physically together,
Activity: 133
February 25, 2018, 09:22:21 AM
Only a little percentage that long distance relationship will work. Now a days only few people know the meaning of commitment. If you are committed to some one, you must do it. To make stronger your relationship in ldr you must be faithful, you have trust, understanding and communication with each other.
Activity: 63
February 25, 2018, 09:15:15 AM
That's why some say the LDR it's good for miles and let the more honest and open to one another, because of the limitations of distance and time between you will encourage you do is appreciate the time you have for communication. So, your communication will be more effective and meaningful,
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 08:41:39 AM
I don't know how hard if your love is in the other part of the world. When my sister is not yet go abroad her relationship was very good. I thought they were destined with each other. But everything was change when my sister go abroad. I saw my sisters heart was broken because her boyfriend can't wait. He look for another women. I think long distance relationship will only work if you have trust in each other, you can fight all temptation that will come, God is the center of your relationship and you love each other very much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
Long distance relationship nowadays is more easier because of social media. But i saw some long distance destroy because of lack of trust between the two lovers.
Pages:
Jump to: