Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 15. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
Long distance relationship works when both individuals know how to understand each other, no matter what situation is. Trust, communication, loyalty and faithfulness, this are the things you need to have a good relationship even it’s long distance.
Activity: 24
February 27, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
Now a days long distance relationship increased because of online dating.There are many long distance relationship which stays but most of the time it seems that those relation don't stays much longer because of less understanding each other.
Activity: 228
February 27, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
I think the long-distance relationship is the most important thing is trust, if you do not believe eating long distance relationship will be destroyed Cry
it is true dev, we must believe. without any trust between one another then this long distance relationship will only be destroyed. we also must always communicate with him through any media, by always communicating we can know the activities and activities that he did. although it is very difficult to maintain long distance relationships.
Activity: 78
February 27, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
Well, it can work if both of the partners trust each other. You can have all the love you want but without trust, it will leads you to nothing.
Activity: 9
February 27, 2018, 01:43:54 PM
In this age of instant video and voice communication, it is imperative that both people share the initiative, not through a calendar, but through care and love.  Be sincere with each other, share the highlights, lowlights, and general little details of each day. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
February 27, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
long distance relationship is very heavy because it leaves the longing that increasingly greater to someone we love but all of it can be lived with sincerity and believe to the couple that as long as will be together even though distance away us with communication through smartphone and internet network can see face our partner
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
It is hard. There is so much not understanding between that it is really hard to work. If someone have a bad day you cant see him\her so you have no idea how to react. I think there is no way for it to last more than a few months.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2018, 11:01:43 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

Communication is actually a secret to a strong long distance relationship. Being honest and loyal dispite of distance is a good thing between a couple for it keeps the trust for each other binded. Being in a long distance relationship is really hard and it takes a lot of courage for both of them to hold on.
Activity: 13
February 27, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
I think the long-distance relationship is the most important thing is trust, if you do not believe eating long distance relationship will be destroyed Cry
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 09:39:34 PM
Long distance relationship is possible when two persons love,care,trust and know the limitations of each other.If you truely love each other distance will not count.
Activity: 42
February 26, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long-distance  relationship  ? This is a strong couple.  That call is strong relationship  that never give up  that they love each other
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
The distance doesn't have to ruin your relationship. With the right commitment and communication, long distance can be more stable than a geographically close relationship. Equally it allows extra marital affairs and lack of care  tho
Activity: 150
February 26, 2018, 07:20:32 PM
сложно об этом рассуждать. в каждых отношениях такая ситуация индивидуальна. ве равно расстояние бывает разное, условия нахождения обоих тоже разные. если оба в цивилизованых условиях, тога шанс есть.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 07:03:41 PM
Having a long distance relationship is not a big problem for those people who are in love because when you are in love you trust each other,just spend time for both to communicate and let god be the center of your relationship.
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 05:11:54 PM
The length or result of a long distance relationship depends on the people sharing it. If they can still be able to talk to each other then I think that should be okay.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
I dont think there is a point in having a long distance relationship, unless its short term if u cant share yourselfs to eachother
Activity: 190
February 26, 2018, 05:07:38 PM
Long distance relationships can work if both people are committed and if they have strong feelings for each other. When they fail it is because one person can't handle not being able to have the physical aspect to the relationship.

Feeling fails! From experience,I have come to realize today that feelings does not really determine how good or successful a relationship would become. Do a sample test and you would see for yourself.
Activity: 190
February 26, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

I really do not believe in long distance relationship. My reason is simple! A long distance relationship gives room for infidelity as it creates room for extra marital affairs especially for those who are married. For those who are not married, how would they understand each other before marriage ? In this case one might end up getting married to a strange personality as it is difficult to know a person from a distance. This could lead to regret in the future.
Activity: 9
February 26, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
Long distance works with trust with each other and with good communication.
Activity: 89
February 26, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
Being loyal to your partner while you are in long distance relationship is the important thing.
And have trust with each other.
If you missed your partner the modern technology today is the answer.
Like using of videocall to see each other every single day.
Pages:
Jump to: