Pages:
Author

Topic: Long distance relationship - page 17. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
February 25, 2018, 07:41:52 AM
For me.long distance relationship will work depends on you.If you want to live together, you first need to learn how to live apart.Nobody says it is going to be easy .Things could get complicated, and you could get sad and lonely at times but if you really love that person distance mean so little
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
i think it depends on how much you each other love your self and how much loyal you guys are
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
Well for me I think long distance relationships are very difficult to manage and maintain. It's more likely to fail
in my experience, depends on the depth and how well dedicated couples are in the relationship. It will put
the relationship and the individuals rigorously to the test. Even if you manage to hold on and stay
that long, at a certain point someone will eventually give up and move on. There really are
no certainties to it, since we can see that even couples who see each other
everyday end up separating, how much more the ones that are distance
apart. But with the latest innovations in communications, new and
alternative solutions might aid long distance relationships.
We could agree to disagree, anything is still possible
even ones that are worlds  and miles apart.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:52:21 AM
For me, in my own experience long distance relationship needs this following:

1.Communication
2. Trust
3. Honesty
4. Both partners have to understand each other.

with that long distance relationship has no problem. Smiley
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 06:44:26 AM
Long distance relationship pose many challenges,but these can be overcome.Time apart can even make your relationship stronger.trust each other.
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
https://ibb.co/XsR8nPG
February 25, 2018, 06:34:09 AM
If you can pass LDR, your love can be stronger
Activity: 75
February 25, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.

I apsolutly agree neya. Me and my girlfriend managed almost 2 years and in the end we loved each other eaven more.i takes a lot of sacrifice. There is almost no phisicly contact, but the soul knows no distance. Try Skype saying little things like I love you when the partner does not expect it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 06:18:30 AM
For my own opinion, it is really hard to have this kind of situation because the "trust" is being gamble with this situation. How can both of you really works.  Some of relationship was surpassed to this kind of situation but others have failed. As what i have experience for my past relationship a long distance may play your situation. So we decided both of us if we can handle.  And then as what we have agreed we set ourselves free. So as for me it is really hard for being apart from my love.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 25, 2018, 06:15:51 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Once a human is a pure nature faithful wife or husband there is nothing to worry about and if your really totally love each other and enjoying a company even if your are from far away, just like what they say distance is just a number but if you keep your heart from loving each other for sure you can prove to to somebody else that even in a long distance relationship can last a lifetime.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
Don't exert. But be in contact daily. Long distance relationship are generally long lived than short as you don't get to know your partner's goods and bads very well.
Activity: 95
February 25, 2018, 06:09:11 AM
How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

Well i am in a long distance realationship, almost two years already and i am happy. My partner was tempted but then he told me that he love me the most so i forgive him, and until now we are happy. Just trust gour partner and love them even they are far, avoid negative thoughts.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 25, 2018, 04:16:50 AM

We can say that distance give us a sign to love harder , it can positively work depend on the people or the status of a person on how they can handle the pain and the love.
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
February 25, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
Some tips you should do for long distance relationships which will work well:
1. always think positive,
2. keep each other, trust and understanding,
3. not selfish,
4. and always try to be honest with your partner.
Maybe it's some tips for your long distance relationship which could go well.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
Long-distance relationships can be more stable if they remain committed and communicate with each other. Despite being separated by distance, if both can go along with adjusting attitudes and lifestyles. Besides being really love each other.
basically communication and commitment
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
I think long distance relationship require patient with one another and for the relationship to be sustain, the people involve must communicate effectively on they finally join together.
Activity: 73
February 25, 2018, 03:15:43 AM
long distance relationship in my opinion is very uncomfortable. because I think love is like the gravity of the earth, the farther the object then the small gravity, the closer the closer then the greater the gravity. so is love. but all that is just a theory depends on our commitment alone in a long-distance relationship.
Activity: 61
February 25, 2018, 02:42:50 AM
Most people who undergo a relationship long-distance love ended in a separation but many are eventually successful until the wedding. It all actually depends of the couple like where they can maintain a relationship long-distance love to run with harmony.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
Having been in a long-term relationship for a year, I don't think distance will separate two people who are committed to being with one another.

Distance is an easy excuse to make. If the relationships fails it's likely due to other things.
but not necessarily the distance right
Activity: 201
February 25, 2018, 01:24:15 AM
Long-distance relationships can be more stable if they remain committed and communicate with each other. Despite being separated by distance, if both can go along with adjusting attitudes and lifestyles. Besides being really love each other.
Activity: 113
February 25, 2018, 12:33:43 AM
Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, distance makes two hearts stronger.
LDR - Such a bad thing if we don't have the strong heart to do a relation. So many temptations included the passion to get s*x will become an obstacle to do Long Distance Relationship.
Pages:
Jump to: