Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 115. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:49:17 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment may be risky but this is one of the best and safe investment decision. You just need to understand the kind of project and analyze if it will be in demand in the future. Long-term imvestments brings bigger amount of money because the increase in the price of coins in time factor can help the investors to get more profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:31:57 PM
Long-term investment does have a high risk, but if you are sure with a good potential coin then it is not too worrying, your experience will be a good teacher for you.
What? Long term is always more profitable than short term and also in the past Bitcoin wasn´t in a loss in a long term!
So hodlers are in bigger profit than short term speculators.

I can say that long term investment for me is a good way to earn big profits, there are many coins in the market that you can choose to invest, like Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum and waves, These are the coins that has a big potential grow in the market and is good for long term investment.
Activity: 89
July 26, 2018, 04:05:29 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I personally prefer long term investments, they are way more easy to get into and to get a good amount of profits without having to do too much, unlike day traders that have to constantly buy and sell on a daily basis, with long term you can simply invest and dedicate yourself to some other activity while the profits come to you.
Activity: 53
July 26, 2018, 03:59:16 PM
If you're still in doubt about which token or coin to buy for a long-term investment, take a look at Coinmarketcap and choose one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the list. If you're using Bitzer, just look at what bitsler coins the site accepts, chances are those coins / tokens are good for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:56:52 PM
If you have big patience, I recommend for ding long term investment, but not hodl everytime, sometimes you must sell and buy from cheaper price so you can earn everytime.
Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 03:56:32 PM
The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. In particular, investing in this year's encryption market requires more patience. If you want to invest in some cryptocurrencies that are more suitable for long-term holding, I suggest you invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 03:54:12 PM
Recently I was wondering about Long-term investment source, and I have found that Litecoin seems to be good in this term, make a research maybe you would agree with me.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 25, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
Previously, I only deal with long-term investment.  But now I'm in doubt.  Coins that I bought 1.5 years ago for a long time now have become even cheaper.  And this is despite the fact that I had a good portfolio of crypto-currencies.  Now I decided that I will invest only in the mid-term.
Activity: 70
July 25, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
I concur with you, Projects who have a decent group behind it, for beyond any doubt it will prevail later on, so when we choose to put resources into some crypto, we should read precisely the white paper and pursuit about the group, at that point with your experience you can choose to put or not in the undertaking.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
July 25, 2018, 04:59:21 AM
Long term investments are some of the best ways to gain valuation in the crypto market, But just as stated, not every coin you invest in and hold on to will have good returns when investing in the long-term plan, one thing we must take note of is that only those coins with high value will materialize over a long period of time, there is absolutely no need to hold on to a valueless coin for long, they wont earn you anything
July 25, 2018, 04:38:41 AM
Invest in this year's encryption market. I think it is a long-term investment market. All cryptocurrencies need to be held for a long time to reflect its value.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 25, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
long term investment is really good and profitable task. ETH and BTC has a good potential if you like to invest long term. this two coins has a very simple technique that you could earn profit, you just simply buy on a lower price and hold until its its growing, sell if you think that the price is ok for you then wait until it dumped again and buy back.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
July 25, 2018, 04:32:40 AM
Long-term investment does have a high risk, but if you are sure with a good potential coin then it is not too worrying, your experience will be a good teacher for you.
What? Long term is always more profitable than short term and also in the past Bitcoin wasn´t in a loss in a long term!
So hodlers are in bigger profit than short term speculators.
copper member
Activity: 31
July 25, 2018, 04:28:58 AM
Long- term investment is a great idea to make huge and great profit in cryptocurrency. To make profit you need to be patience and hold your coins and tokens for a long period of time. Holding for long time helps you to make good profit when the market booms and at a good price you will make good profit
Activity: 434
July 25, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
For me the best long term investment coins are bmx, robotina, and bitwatt this big 3 projects are beyond my expectations there was a daily updates about the project and have a active community.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
July 25, 2018, 04:18:59 AM
Of course investing in the right project with the potential in long term can bring you huge ROI. The main problem is to find such a project.
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 04:15:24 AM
Activity: 68
July 25, 2018, 04:09:58 AM
I suppose making an investment ultimately is a excellent concept due to the fact it can offer big profits within the destiny, to make investments within the long time I endorse to choose a depended on coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum for massive earnings inside the destiny.
July 23, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Long-term investment is a very good step or a very good investment decision. With you investing in the long run you will benefit more from short-term investments. I think you can invest in BTC and ETH (if you have money) but if not, use another altcoin that suits your budget. And do not be afraid if the value is down, it will definitely come back two or more times.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
Because of the volatile nature of crypto, long term investment is always the best. At least you could accumulate some profit within that long period.
Jump to: