Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 112. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 01, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
if you want to get Surprise,Long term is the way.day trading will not do it for you.Hold any good coin at least one year,you will be surprise. Cool Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
Long term or short term investment is depend on this token you will invest. If you only need to get profit in the short time, you only need buy the the low price and sell in the higher price as your target. But when you decide to invest in the long term, you need to deeply know about this token you will invest, the roadmap, the technology, the time of mainnet or testnet...
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
August 01, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
Most of time i think that only BTC is great long-term investment, it is a brand with 5 years great reputation, and i think that bitcoin will survive in next 5 years too.
Activity: 81
August 01, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
In my opinion, the gaming industry investment would be great favour among all other cryptos. TFL is a good coin for investing and also CHIMAERA ICO investment will be good enough.
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 05:14:45 AM
It is in long-term investment that I see the prospect of investing funds!
Activity: 128
August 01, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
Long term investment is a good thing if it is in the crypto world but it is very risky. To make a long term investment on certain currencies such as BTC, ETH and all other altcoins, you will have to analyze a lot about each coins , know their market cap price and volume, know their potential to greater value in near future. After all these process has been done, you can choose a coin and invest in it for a long term in order to actualize a lot of profit later on the future when sold. The only risk in long term investment is crashing to zero of coins as a result of the coin been dumped by holders or if the market cap volume is bad, less demand in the market. So long term investment is good, do not panic; just do your own assignment well by picking a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
Long-term investment in the crypto currency is primarily for those who understand that this market will be useful, but does not know what to do with it now and so for them the best choice is to invest and wait for your hour.
Activity: 73
August 01, 2018, 04:47:32 AM
Long term investment is the beat thing to do in cryptocurrency because the more you hold unto you currency the higher the price. So if you hold the cryptocurrency for some months, it likely you become a millionaire before that year runs out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Pass on Bitcoin is your best decision for a long haul venture. Bitcoin is the best and is the primary spot new and additionally institutional cash will enter the market. It likewise goes about as a place of refuge and a considerable measure of cash has been streaming out of littler tokens into Bitcoin. Ethereum is great too in light of the fact that it speaks to the majority of the ERC20 tokens on the stage. Holding Ethereum is relatively similar to holding an ETF of the greater part of the ERC20 tokens. Ethereum has the engineers and network to help it.
Activity: 85
August 01, 2018, 04:35:55 AM
Long-term investment, a good way to make big money . For this suitable Ethereum, Litecoin or EOS .
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 04:09:08 AM
Hands down Bitcoin is your best choice for a long-term investment. Bitcoin is king and is the first place new as well as institutional money will enter the market. It also acts as a safe haven and a lot of money has been flowing out of smaller tokens into Bitcoin. Ethereum is good too because it represents all of the ERC20 tokens on the platform. Holding Ethereum is almost like holding an ETF of all of the ERC20 tokens. Ethereum has the developers and community to support it. Once they fix their scaling problem, they will be unstoppable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
My first priority in the trustless blockchain cryptocurrency pursuit is to take a solid position by reducing my entry price in bitcoin on a consistent and sustainable way! The future of cryptocurrency is bright and bitcoin will be leading in that regard!
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum have always been cryptocurrencies worthy of long-term investment. They are very valuable in their own right, and they are very suitable for long-term investment, they have a certain stability. And Bitcoin and Ethereum are very low prices in this year's market. Great for investment.
Activity: 264
August 01, 2018, 04:02:00 AM
I think as an investor or bounty hunter there should be one major coin you should think of keeping  for a long time. Personally I have a good vibe about holding coin for a very long time hoping it will yield a whole lots on the long run. The two most important altcoin in wish keeping for long is the ethereum and the bitcoin as I believe it is worth keeping.
Activity: 164
August 01, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
I think this year's encryption market is a long-term investment market. The price of the cryptocurrency we invested in this year has been continuously falling. We must maintain enough patience. In this market worthy of long-term investment in cryptocurrencies I think there are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
I see the point of investing in the long term for several reasons, firstly the cryptocurrency market is a young market, so it will grow in any case, and I think that the total price of the cryptocurrency market will be at least 1 trillion dollars in a year. Secondly, we invest not only in Bitcoin, but in most cases in new projects, whose coins can already be bought on the market. So, until this project can really realize itself, it takes time, so I invest in the long term. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 173
July 29, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
I  prefer holding over trading. If you hold the right coin it will give you some pure profit. But choosing the right coin is hard nowadays cause there is a lot of coin in the market. So better you do some research and then invest and hodl it for the long term.

Yes, long term investment is really a good investment strategy that most people are doing right now to stay away from any losses due to continues fluctuation and volatility of marke value..
Activity: 73
July 29, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
I  prefer holding over trading. If you hold the right coin it will give you some pure profit. But choosing the right coin is hard nowadays cause there is a lot of coin in the market. So better you do some research and then invest and hodl it for the long term.
rfj
Activity: 214
July 29, 2018, 11:56:20 AM
Long term investment is very risky but do it in a stable project. You must do researh first about the crypto before you take the risk.
Activity: 314
July 29, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Long term investment is the most likely risk suggestion, but as long as you know how to wait and keep it properly, you can get more profit than short-term investment.
Jump to: