Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 111. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 02, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
Long-term investment is a very good tool, at a time when the market is moving up. But at the moment, you will have to wait for profits very long. If you are ready for this, you can buy coins for a long time.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
August 02, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
If you have already decided to make a long-term investment, then the tokens must be brought to a cold wallet, so as not to provoke yourself, when the rate falls, to sell everything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
i see long term is a good one to do. Just look at ethereum neo and omisego. Just try to invest in the right one and hope ot turn out to be big company, i believe it would worth a lot and you could gain more than 500% profit .
if you choose a long-term investment, surely you have to be extra patient,
because a coin or token is definitely difficult to predict
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
long term investments without looking back can feel better than trading in terms of emotions.
Agreed. But even with long-term investments we have to think. If you want to get a good and fast income. You are not alone in holding tokens, so you should be able to be the first when buying and the first when selling
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
Long term in this period is a little bit risky, but more risky more benefits. I prefer ADA, XRP and ETH for holding in 2 year period, this year the market is not very hyper, people are losing confidence and belief in crypto market!
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I feel the long term investment is the better investment. Because it's given us a reliable. when the crypto market increasing the price then it's will give us a huge profit without hardworking.
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Long term investment is always better if you are holding some good coins. Because if the supply is limited the prices of these coins are definitely going to increase.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
i see long term is a good one to do. Just look at ethereum neo and omisego. Just try to invest in the right one and hope ot turn out to be big company, i believe it would worth a lot and you could gain more than 500% profit .
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
any investment in any kind of risk for long-term investments should select coins that have potential such as ethereum and eos
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
August 02, 2018, 11:36:57 AM
I think long-term investment in the cryptocurrency is the best investment. If you invest in promising coins such as BTC, ETH, WAVES, NEO, EOS etc. you will get more profit in long-term. Although long-term investments have a risk but profitable.
Activity: 122
August 02, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
Long term investment is most suggestion of all its to risky but you can earn more profit than short term as long as you know how to wait patiently and hold it properly its not a waste when it comes to long tern investment Grin Grin
Activity: 525
August 02, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

Investment in the long term will be better, because crypto in the future has the potential to increase. Many people are increasingly interested in crypto, and that can make crypto increase. Bitcoin is the best coin and can be used for long-term investments that can provide better results.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
Those who do not have patience can always try more risky trading, but I prefer long-term ones, they are less risky, because all you have to do is wait until the price of your coins becomes profitable.
Activity: 78
August 02, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
long term investments without looking back can feel better than trading in terms of emotions.
Activity: 68
August 02, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
Long-term investments are very good for beginners in this field , who do not have to trade .
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
I've been investing in crypto currency since the beginning of this year! Of course, the drawdown of the portfolio is good, but I persist in believing in the growth of the market!
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
Great project with experienced and professional team members ... I'm sure your project will be a success!!!
Astra Platform & Gemstra Token
A smart contract token economy that unlocks social selling for the $24 Trillion retail market.
https://gemstra.com
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
I cannot predict what will happen in the future, whether crypto will continue to evolve, or it will be closed with some bad news that continues to come, so I just prepare for the short term
Activity: 95
August 01, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
long-term investment is the best investment, often it is impossible to get the calculated profit because it's too early to sell tokens, but if you wait you can get a lot
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
if you want to get Surprise,Long term is the way.day trading will not do it for you.Hold any good coin at least one year,you will be surprise. Cool Cool
yes, in long-term investments, patience is needed and don't panic even though the price continues to fall.
holding the right coin will make you more confident in investing. I'm also sure the results will be surprising as long as you want to wait
Jump to: