Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 114. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
Long-term investments are created for busy people with a lot of money. I am a supporter of such investments and can always advise coins, in which it is worth investing at the moment.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, FSN and for ICOs I would name Liven and RedCab. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 07:42:16 AM
I think that long term investments might just be the best way to make the most profits if you are buying at the right term. Especially with coins which are still very cheap. All you have to do is be patient and wait for the market to bull. You will be making the most money when the coins end up hitting a new ATH. Long term investment is the best way for m.
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 11:56:10 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I personally prefer long term investments, they are way more easy to get into and to get a good amount of profits without having to do too much, unlike day traders that have to constantly buy and sell on a daily basis, with long term you can simply invest and dedicate yourself to some other activity while the profits come to you.
agreed, long-term investment is good, promising and also profitable in the future. many are investing in it because they want to get the profit they want. so if you have a good coin it should be kept in the long run or short, or it depends on your own holding it. or you can sell it when the market price goes up.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
July 26, 2018, 11:54:21 PM
Long-term investment very precisely when we have worked very much. Because if we do trade with a short-term course will be difficult. But with our long-term Commerce also has risks. Because the longer the coin may be getting down. But if seen with the current price of BTC long-term investment I am sure will benefit.
Activity: 252
July 26, 2018, 11:53:26 PM
I think this is the best investment decision. Only at a long distance you can see good profits.

Not really for all cases more to a case by case basis, if let say you are holding x coin it might be in uptrend at first but suddenly change to a downtrend and if you are holding for a long term it might kill the coin value in your portfolio, do some money management is the best strategy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
July 26, 2018, 11:50:11 PM
I think only those in the top 10 coins/tokens are the only only ones that qualify for a long term hodl (2 years+).
Activity: 8
July 26, 2018, 11:46:43 PM
the best one for long-term investment is ETH, very strong community and great potential
Activity: 95
July 26, 2018, 11:45:42 PM
In my opinion for long term it's better to invest to good promissing ICO project. I've checked Cryptics.tech really future tool for all traders and investors. And invested , Take a look at the project cuz ICO starts in a month 27.08.2018 So you have enough time to check the project
Activity: 85
July 26, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
I think long-term investments would be the best options right now especially with the current market situation. Holding your coins while market prices are low and selling it later on when market goes bullish
Activity: 280
July 26, 2018, 11:38:48 PM
Long-term investments are likely to be invested in coins that have growth clearly and safely to survive in the crypto. Senior coins such as ethereum, NEO, EOS are very supportive for long-term investments, because the frequency of growth is not as fast as bitcoin, so it takes a long time to get to the high price.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
Long-term investment in my opinion is an investment that for the future has a good prospect, the time can be many years depending on what we invest, for long-term investments such as land or gold, or crypto, the three are good potential for the future
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 26, 2018, 11:28:53 PM
Recently I was wondering about Long-term investment source, and I have found that Litecoin seems to be good in this term, make a research maybe you would agree with me.
if I think it is not good for long-term LTC, because the price increase is still slow and if my suggestion also you are investing in ETH, because the potential increase in price is very fast and success in long-term investment is also good
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 11:23:48 PM
If your asking for a coin, i would suggest NEO and KCS. This coins are good for long term hold because of the free coins that you will when holding this coins..
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
Long term investment is the low risk investment because when market is good price that only we will sell then don't have chances to lose our money
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 11:19:02 PM
if I think long-term investment is an investment that can provide a lot of benefits, it is in long-term investment takes a long time but the profit received was also worth the wait long enough, but it also depends on what coin invested, if the coin invested with no good prospects for investment will not be a profit but give a loss, so be careful when choosing a coin to invest.
Activity: 532
July 26, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
many investors are doing long term because they see the potential crypto that continues to grow for the future. This could have been and probably occurred because it benefits large enough crypto in influence for the world let alone for the financial industry. hope the price continues to rise clear only. Crypto can achieve this.
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 11:01:32 PM
if you have time time to trading in crypto market then better invest to long term and you need patient on investment 
July 26, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
long term investment, of course, is an investment which takes a long time to pluck a result. Usually in crypto, have to be very observant in selecting coins for long term investment. I myself just concentrates on some of the coins only.
July 26, 2018, 10:51:21 PM
I recently heard of Enigma and since further investigation, I think atm Enigma is a great buy.

They added a privacy layer will prove vital for big businesses that need to securely transfer data. Whilst ‘secret contracts’ are their main goal, scalability is also an area being targeted. Developing slowly but I have faith in them
Jump to: