Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 117. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:25:06 AM
Diversify! Do both Buy-and-Hold and Buy-and-Sell strategy so you get the best of both worlds. Hold major coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. while trade other less known coins from time to time.
Activity: 31
July 20, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
awesome potential on the off chance that it sets out to take a long haul venture. the danger of misfortune will get littler, yet the outcomes could positively be said better and even huge. numerous individuals who begin doing long haul speculation as it can be seen that the cost development of crypto every year basically expanded.
Activity: 153
July 20, 2018, 12:05:36 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

The purpose of long term investment is to have a higher returns. For me i prefer long term in making investments because my goal is to reach to the highest earnings and make it as a capital then venture into other business.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 19, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
The best way to get profit. Only long time investment can earn money for you. Of course you can when was short time investment but it is not always good for you. The price today are 2k and tomorrow can be 2.5k. So think about it.
Yes, This is what i believe too long term investment is a profitable way of investing and there are so many people or investors can prove already and comparing to short term which is so risky most especially today that the market is too volatile.

Not the best way... You can get more if you plan to sell your altcoins when the price is slightly up and buy again when it's on the dip.
This is the best strategy if the market situation is volatile, so you can gain more profit.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 09:22:42 PM
Actually long term investment brings the biggest amount of money. I prefer to invest for a long term rather than sort one.I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product -Nagri HL organic fertilizers
Technically, yes it does bring huge profit in the end compared to short term since
The goal of long term investment is to maximize your profit within years time (5-10 years).
But as a long term investor you should be ready for the risks you're taking. "the longer you have to invest your money the bigger the risks you can take". If you're thinking about long term goal like college fund or something, then long term investments may be suitable for you.
investing in long-term will be very capable to generate far greater profits in the future. because the potential development of the next coin is very able to be controlled and generate profits far greater in the future. so it's great to have a much more profitable long-term investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 19, 2018, 09:21:42 PM
Too many altcoins in where you can invest, but for long purposes, then just look for good and solid projects that really have a product on their shoulders at the moment.
Take a look over Peculium, they are going to release the phase 3 of their product in the next few months.
Activity: 12
July 19, 2018, 09:13:00 PM
Long term investment have more profit than short term investment so we have to invest our coin to long term investment
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:07:02 PM
Sometimes I want to earn faster, and I am engaged every day in investments, but I get paid more when I am more patient. It is better to choose a good coin and invest in it. Maybe in a couple of years it will bring a good income
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 08:40:37 PM
I trust first-class in long time funding at altcoins isn't any aside from ethereum because it dominates altcoins from the start so far. Ethereum is dependable we are able to depend at this coin because the inspiration is very solid that gains the trust of the individuals who engage at cryptocurrency. additionally alts that is ideal in long time investments are litecoin, neo, sprint and monero.
Activity: 54
July 19, 2018, 07:45:27 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I would recommend long-term investment in Cryptos like Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, and Litecoin.
This is because if you invest long-term in a cojn , it must have real value and there must be prove of the coin survivingarket pressures and have a lot of potential.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 07:38:50 PM
I think it's good if you have a good patience . If we can find the good coin , it would give a great profit without doing anything than waiting
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
I think it is the best way of investing, especially if you are not a professional trader.   Currently, I see long-term investment as investment for 2-3 years.
And now we have a good chance to buy cryptocurrencies  quite cheap.
Activity: 86
July 19, 2018, 04:01:59 PM
In my opinion, the long-term investment strategy is very suitable for beginners. For those who have very little knowledge of the crypto. This is beneficial, so as not to make foolish mistakes. I consider bitcoin and ethereum the first candidates for long-term investment.
Activity: 224
July 19, 2018, 03:56:45 PM
The crypto-currency market is a gold mine, for those who know how to think and analyze. In this case, it may turn out to be a trap for inexperienced and naive market players.
Activity: 111
July 18, 2018, 07:21:37 PM
If you want the investment you have to have a lot of money and the results are also very large. BTC same this very coin ETH is right if you want a long-term investment.
Activity: 111
July 18, 2018, 07:20:20 PM
This is not easy due to the fact that every day you check the course of your coins. You will be afraid of every correction. But I'm sure that is the best way to get profit from crypto.
Activity: 234
July 18, 2018, 10:50:57 AM
It's hard to say what will happen to the cryptomarket in a few months or years. If you buy coins for a long term, it is better to pay attention to the tokens from the top-10. In addition to bitcoin, I would buy the etherium and ripple.
Activity: 69
July 18, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
If you are looking for the best cryptocurrency to invest in for long term purposes I would say ethereum because ETC  is a genuine decentralized blockchain platform which is gaining popularity due to companies’ credibility in successful and secure application building. Considering the main factors of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is gaining much of engagement.
Activity: 82
July 18, 2018, 10:35:47 AM
Long haul abundance will reduce weight for you. You don't need to watching it customary anyway differentiate and without further ado, it can bring less advantage. Any sort of task have purposes of intrigue and shortcomings.
Activity: 50
July 17, 2018, 12:29:18 PM
Only 30 mins left in ICO!

SLX FINAL ROUND = $0.04
Join the SLX Community Today!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
Don't miss out!
www.slate.io
#discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain
Jump to: