Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 118. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 12:28:42 PM
I think that it can be extremely profitable but it is really hard to maintain such investments, because "long" can become way too long.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
In long-term investments, I recommend that you invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these two coins are the market leader.
Activity: 439
July 17, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
I believe in long-term investment of such strong coins as Bitcoin and Ethereum. The market has been going up and down so hodling coins gives a sense of security, unlike daily trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investment is the best way of investing. I would prefer you to invest in strong coins such as EOS and ETH. Long-term is a good strategy to earn more profit although it takes a lot of risk but that risk could be avoided if you understand crypto and you'll know what to do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
Long-term investment is the best kind of investment, if you have other money to live off. You should invest only in strong coins offerings blockchains such as EOS, ETH, etc.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 17, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
I just have a couple of coins that I hold long term, other than that I do ICOs which I normally sell within a few months. A few months is quite a long time in the crypto market though.
But in long-term investing is a good strategy for those who really want to make some or may earn a substantial income over a period of time. but if you trade with major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum, it would be better to trade with the goal of short-term profit.
long-term investment is a good strategy,but also have alot of risk like dump or anything else, but have a big profit
for me, i choose the Short-term investment to avoid those risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
July 17, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
The main thing in investing is the acquisition of a crypto-currency asset with good technology. It is necessary to understand well ICO and Altcoins. I invest in the crypto currency which is created for financial calculations - crypto bank and financial ecosystems.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
July 17, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I did crypto tradings since 2016. that times i did short-term tradings. But now i think this markets are not suitable for short-term trading. Now i decided to invest my coins for longterms. Following coins i invested.
Trx
Iost
Neo
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
I just have a couple of coins that I hold long term, other than that I do ICOs which I normally sell within a few months. A few months is quite a long time in the crypto market though.
But in long-term investing is a good strategy for those who really want to make some or may earn a substantial income over a period of time. but if you trade with major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum, it would be better to trade with the goal of short-term profit.
Activity: 72
July 17, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
July 17, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
long-term investment is a project that takes a long time. but see the comparison will be the same as what we will produce if we choose the right investment right. I can not give you any suggestions where to, I am afraid that someday you will start to blame me because the advice I give you actually makes you lose.
Activity: 518
July 17, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Long-term investments are good because you do not have to worry about the need to check the price several times a day. But for long-term investments you need strong coins such as bitcoin or ether.
Activity: 294
July 17, 2018, 05:02:50 AM
For me, long is one year or two years. For a longer period, it's difficult for me to predict, everything is changing too quickly.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

You can do long term investment when you see a potential on the coin or on the project. But for me I go for a short term investment. The return of income and the profit of it is you can have in short time. For me it’s more beneficial for me if I do this kind of investment. I monitored time to time the movement of coin in the market so I know what coin should I invest to.
Activity: 32
July 16, 2018, 09:30:49 PM
Long-term investment you should prioritize the coin is known and trusted world. Because it will grow steadily each year, I suggest it is ETH
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 16, 2018, 09:22:23 PM
I only care about long term investments if in case the coins that I have are more than 5 thousand coins and above. I do have a few which I bought cheap by this time of the dip. No big deal as it is only a few hundred dollars and I can still live a decent living without crypto. I will just wait a few years and see what will happen.
Activity: 38
July 16, 2018, 09:02:53 PM
I keep these coins ETH, NEO, RIPPLE and LITECOIN cux it's the most prominent and well the steady coins I think long haul venture is the best choice to profit tremendous.
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 06:52:49 AM
Long term investment otherwise known as HODL, is the best option for investment on cryptocurrency. The reason is not far fetched, it gives you the opportunity to concentrate on other things while your investment grows gradually with profit. its advisable you set a target for your long term investment, be it 3,5,6 months interval.
Activity: 130
July 16, 2018, 06:45:04 AM
For long-term investment, I think this is a long process. I prefer short-term trading because I think cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. The risk of investing in a currency for a long time is greater, and short-term trading. If it is safer, I personally feel more assured.
I don't really like long-term trading.
Jump to: