Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 120. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
lONG TERM INVESTMENT IS ONE OF THE  proven ways of attracting value to one's ventures as it gives the coin time to grow, develop and earn value.as time goes, coins have a chance to develop and gain trust and quality, if its a good one, the market cap also increases with time, the result is an increase in value in the long run, main long term investment one of the best
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, FSN and others. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.
investments are indeed capable of generating far greater profits. let alone by using the long-term investment that is surer again.
 so I am very supportive to run a much more convincing and profitable long-term investment.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
This is the most profitable type of investment in this market, you can get very good profits if you have patience.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 12, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
Unfortunately, long term investment is very risky, the little problem that can happen to a very good project that is thought to be worthwhile is that it drops the value of tokens, so i am using a small budget for long term investments.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

long-term investment does feel like a waste of time, but if we can do it then there will be a big advantage at the end of our long waiting. because the longer price movements will get better, and it has proved like bitcoin prices and ethereum prices, I recommend investing in both, for your long-term investment
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 12, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
Long term investment is a good practice to ensure huge profits. For me the best tokens to have long term investments are utility tokens such as WPP Energy has  a potential growth in the future because there are many countries that already have contracts with WPP  This is a good oppurtunity for consumers to easily access electricity in a cheaper cost and will help to prolong our ecosystem !
Activity: 392
July 12, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
for long-term investments are well suited proven coins. or new altcoins with the prospect of development. I still recommend to vibrate the popular coins not to lose money
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
Long-term investment is one of the investment schemes that would give really big returns from your holdings. But you need to be really disciplined when indulging in this type of investment. Also you really need to choose coins that have already proven records and having long-term potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 12, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
Best way for investment is to buy when they decrease in their bad periods and to sell them at the top in their best period that happened usually in bullish season.

I think that we can say that we are in a bearish market. In average this bearish market is here for a few months, I hope that it can change soon to a bullish market. In my opinion is a bearish market the right place to buy and hold for long term.
Activity: 76
July 12, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

I really feel very comfortable in doing long term investment because we don't need to worry of the daily market price fluctuation and we can rest and sleep tight without worrying of our investment capital since its very trusted.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 12, 2018, 09:02:36 AM
I think now is a very good time to invest in the long term. You can choose a token or a coin based on your preferences, you can divide your investment between several projects, and in this case, most likely, the first time you increase capitalization, you will have a profit, regardless of your specific choice.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 12, 2018, 09:00:36 AM
To get the most profit then the key is to invest, now a lot of investment options and crypto is a good choice for long-term investment due to price increases up to thousands of percent per year.
Activity: 616
July 12, 2018, 08:51:00 AM
In today's situation it is very difficult for me to tell you about what I thought about long-term investment, but I still think that today there are very interesting proposals for such altcoins as NEO and EOS, as well as the DECRED project
Activity: 79
July 12, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

ive seen too many good project good for longtern investment and most of them are in the market already but if you want a new project with a good potential for long term investment why dont you check staker coin an erc token that can stake in your myetherwallet Cheesy
Activity: 93
July 12, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

i think mid to long term investement is the way to go the market is so volatile that i can't do it any other way that is if you invest in projects that are long term oriented in their work and you can rest assured that in the end your assets will be worth much more than they did a year/2 ago i think there is a lot of good long term oriented projects in this space you just got to put in the time and effort to do research and only trust yourself to assess if it's worth the risk or not.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
as of now, my opinion slightly changed due to the reasons of being impatient and looking back at the prices of the tokens. this affects my present decision but I also know that I have not yet experienced all. currently waiting till the end of the year to see if holding tokens for a year is better or the same as holding for short term.
That's why everyone who are involved in this kind of business consider patient as a virtue because it takes time before you can get a high profit. Though it would be worthy to wait but sometimes it is inevitable that you'd be feel impatient due to sometimes it takes months before you can hold your earnings.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
July 12, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Long term investment is only for those person who have a long patients...  Because if you can stand in a very long period of time definitely long term investment is not for you...  Though it is really great and profitable but still it will depends to us on how we will handle your emotions... But if you are a risk taker person...
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
Investing in projects depends on you
it depends on the capital you want to invest in it, if you have much capital I would suggest you go for bitcoin or bitcoin cash
but if you don't have much capital to invest the surest investment should be etheruem, because its popularity keeps growing day by day
and most altcoins is using its platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 08:23:42 AM
When you choose long term investment be sure to select the best coin in the market those coins who have the potential to become one of the strongest coin in the future to avoid losing your money because investing is risky in so many ways.
Activity: 68
July 12, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
Best way for investment is to buy when they decrease in their bad periods and to sell them at the top in their best period that happened usually in bullish season.
Jump to: