Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 138. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 05:55:40 AM
Long-term investment is a way to maximize profits, but long-term investment means that if the market continues to fall, then the loss of your assets is also huge! I am now more willing to choose to trade every day. Although profits are low, I think it is safer!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 05:46:49 AM
I think Crypto currency investment platform is very good for long term investment but select good projects and coins before investment, ICO's also good investment but you should be aware about good ICO and there project details,and another thing crypto currency is very high risk investment plat form, before you invest you should aware about the risk pattern, if you affordable to lose money then only invest in crypto.Current market situation will change and crypto currency have great future ahead.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 25, 2018, 05:36:15 AM
Take your definition of long term and then look what coin emission rate will be at that time, simple. If you cant figure it out, its not an investment, than it is a gamble.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
We all know that money is a profitable investment encryption, but we cannot predict the market price, but look from the profit for the year's top 10 COINS have substantial profits, so I think that long-term investment is the best choice.
Activity: 144
June 24, 2018, 12:58:03 PM
longterm investment is the best thing to do especially if you lose your coin and this is what most traders are doing to earn a great deal of their coin money because if you choose a short term you have the opportunity to get you the coin holds do not panic
Activity: 200
Macho Gwapito ako!
June 24, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
Long term investment is really good you can earn alot of profit. But you should have patience on this- buy more while it's hot and cheap i guarantee you that you can buy alot of luxury cars and mansion on the next bull run- so HoDL or hodlers is the name of the game here.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
Long term investing is good if you choose Etherium or Bitcoin,
other then that might not bring the profit you expect
Activity: 141
June 24, 2018, 12:11:37 PM
There are many kinds of cryptocurrencies for long-term investments. And after this year's encryption market let me know, the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. You can also invest in some Ethereum or Bitcoin for long-term investments.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
June 24, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Long term investment is the way to go for me because if you invest in some real good projects for the long term you don't have to check the prices of your investment 20 times a day, you can just invest and remain stress free. However, your investment must be made in really good projects that has real significant usage and can grow in the near future.

Therefore, one should invest in a couple of reliable PoS projects and let them stake for some years.

That's what I'm doing with great success and everything is looking good in my plan to leave some precious digital assets to my son when that time comes.
Activity: 392
June 24, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

For many years the crypto currency market has been unstable. But every year it becomes more and more. Therefore, a long-term investment will be the best strategy.
True with such cryptocurrency conditions it is better we invest long-term,
and I think to choose long term or short term it all depends on the condition
Activity: 144
June 24, 2018, 11:52:11 AM
It is better to invest in proven coins that have proven to be reliable and have shown that they are growing and developing. In my opinion, large sums are better to invest in real estate or something tangible
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
I think it is reasonable to say that any investment in cryptocurrency in the long term will have a good value !
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
 As far as cryptocurrency is concerned, long term investment is still the best for those who can take the risk. Crypto market cap is still low as of now. Buy and keep for long term.
Activity: 220
June 24, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
I think in any investment it takes time. This is not something you can do for a short time and expect to generate huge sums of money. It is a process and requires long-term results. therefore requires patience and commitment when the market fluctuates because long-term investments are very risky.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

For many years the crypto currency market has been unstable. But every year it becomes more and more. Therefore, a long-term investment will be the best strategy.
Activity: 37
June 24, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
I believe that this is the safest way to make money.If you choose a good decent project then long-term investments will show a good result over time, the main thing is to conduct a detailed analysis.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 24, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
I do not think it's a good idea. It is better to sell coins at the peak of their prices, and then buy new ones.
If the price of the coin has reached the highest price I think we do not need to think long to sell it,
because such time is right to sell it with the profit that we will get would be great
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
June 24, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
The trick by long term investments are, not to watch every day on the charts. NOt the check everyday your wallet and your portfolio. And not to go crazy and panic if the prices goes down. So everybody is always making these. And thats why it goes always deeper. Because they are almost no long term investors in cryptocurrencies. Are all just here for the fast money.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Effort + Courage + Time + Patient = Big Profit. We all known that in investing in long term hold, we can get a big profit than daily trading so that four is we need to do to be successful in our holdings. And coins that can fits for long term hold, i suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 189
June 24, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
If you want to invest in the money in the long term, so I prefer you to have to invest in the IOTA & RIPPLE now. It has a high value price at now and has increasing the value very fast day by day.
Jump to: