Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 30. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
Bitcoin only.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
Long-term investment is something that can lead you to success and huge profits. You may doubt it, but time will judge us.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 10:09:19 PM
I think there will be a lot of traders trying to take advantage of investment in the long run because when they try to invest daily it can only cause panic and in obtaining profits is still difficult so that these factors make traders tend to try to invest in bitcoin or altcoin in a relatively long duration.
This long-term investment is indeed very profitable, because the profits obtained are also greater than short jaka. naturally many are interested in long-term investments, especially if the chosen coin is really high quality and very convincing for the long term. the possibility of getting it will definitely be greater. The key is to remain patient because long-term investment takes a long time.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 09:42:04 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment is the best investment, crypto has an unstable value but in the long term the price is more likely to rise higher. And surely we can avoid the panic when the price of crypto fell.

Long-term investment may work with established coins such ETH and BCH, but I will not recommend it for smaller coins. There is a good chance that some of the smaller alts may become obsolete within the next 1-2 years.
investment in the long term be a great idea to turn a profit much more quickly. Since this investment is able to generate the development of coins so quickly. so was able to produce a much larger advantage again in the future.
Activity: 490
September 24, 2018, 09:29:46 PM
I think there will be a lot of traders trying to take advantage of investment in the long run because when they try to invest daily it can only cause panic and in obtaining profits is still difficult so that these factors make traders tend to try to invest in bitcoin or altcoin in a relatively long duration.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
I think that now it is possible to invest in the long term. If you choose where to invest, I think it's worth buying Bitcoin, and from altcoins you should choose Ethereum, EOS and Ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
I think if you invest in a long-term, you can get more profit in the future if you invested in a short-term form
Activity: 149
September 24, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Investing is very cool, especially when it is long-term and promising. For me, this is a great chance for future earnings, as well as safe storage of their investments. I think that is the point to be accessories to the fact to earn without doing anything. And do not miss this chance
The market price swings would not affect you if you are trading the coins long term. If you want to leave your coins alone then do it long term.
Activity: 268
September 24, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
Investing is very cool, especially when it is long-term and promising. For me, this is a great chance for future earnings, as well as safe storage of their investments. I think that is the point to be accessories to the fact to earn without doing anything. And do not miss this chance
Activity: 280
September 24, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

I think long term investments is the be way to earned money in the future only if you buy and hold potential tokens. This strat maybe useful for our future because it can give you more profit if this project or token will highly done.
Activity: 490
September 24, 2018, 09:38:24 AM
It is necessary to approach the question of long-term investment very correctly, because such terms are very hard to predict and are very hard to negotiate, so I think that in general the risk is greater than for short-term investments.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
Long term investment is the best way to gain the profit in current situation, !!!
Activity: 416
September 24, 2018, 09:33:47 AM
in my opinion, Long-term investment is better than day trading. Long-term investment is very profitable. i recommend NEO, EOS, WAN, ICX for long term invest.
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

People invest for different reasons and some of the investment strategies are adopted based on risk preference. I think you should invest in the top 100 coins as these projects are great and have a future bu take what i say with a pinch of salt and do your research
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 24, 2018, 12:58:20 AM
long-term investment is a good strategy, especially if you really believe in the idea of cryptocurrency. I think in a few years the world will accept that in action and work. well, investors will receive their capital.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 24, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

I think that long term investment is the best especially for people like me who have other day jobs and are in cryptos to make retirement money and not money to live on in the present. With long term investment, I can buy a coin for very cheap and then wait for the price of the coin to go back up again, which would end up making a whole lot of profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 23, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
I would advise everyone who is currently trading not short, but investing in long, it will bring you much more money. No need to swim against the current.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 23, 2018, 07:55:01 AM
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO INVEST FOR LONG TIME RATHER THEN INVESTING IN SHORT TIME IN LONG TERM YOU INVEST IN VERY SHORT AND GAIN A LOT.

Nope,not all of long invest give you big profit too.
it depend the coin you have , some coin is priceless when you hold
the price goes down without recovery.
I have ucash , and the price still go down,day by day
But,if you hold top 10 coin on coinmarketcap,i agree with you
long term will give you BIG PROFIT
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 23, 2018, 07:40:56 AM
I am very positive about long term investments. because i feel at least 3 trillion dollar market cap will be reached in early 2020 . but there will be always risks. just hodl and choose good coins.
Activity: 238
September 23, 2018, 07:35:42 AM
In every investment of any market, long term investment may be a good solution. But in crypto world, one should be very cautious before go for long term investment. If you do not have proper sense of the whole market, then it will be a hard task. Try to gather proper knowledge of crypto and then sit for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: