Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 45. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
If you finally decide to invest in a crypto currency, then it's best to do it for a long period. And for this better alternative than bitcoin, it is not found.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:23:24 PM
first of all long term investment is great because you dont lose weight,nerves and emotions on this red days!! Its more like refresh once in 3 years;D
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 12, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
all that must be seen from the crypto market movement, if the crypto market experiences a decline as it is now, it would be better to invest in long-term, but if the crypto market experiences an increase every day it is better for short-term investments only.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
First you have to choose a potential coin. If you choose a long-term investment, a coin that has potential is the best choice to endure in the long run, because it can provide good luck.
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
Yes, I myself am now investing in a long, because this is the most profitable investment, especially you can get profit to the maximum
Merit: 7
September 12, 2018, 02:15:01 PM
For Long-term investment, You have to have a good position when buying a crypto to take the highest profit. I think we got an affordable price at this time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
Neo is a best long-term investment they have good development and future growth look good for neo with all tie-ups and smart contracts development many new coins are coming up
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
Warren Buffett, has consistently accentuated on long haul speculation benefits. His statement "In the event that you aren't contemplating owning a stock for a long time, don't consider owning it for 10 minutes" gives you gravity about significance of holding a stock for long haul.

When we discuss long haul value speculations, we mean day and age that is least of six/seven years. These sorts of speculations have verifiably demonstrated to produce more riches than here and now ventures. There are a few factors that make long haul venture returns emerge than here and now speculation returns.

Advantages of Long-term Investment:

· One of the key factor that is related with long haul speculation is bring down instability rate. Since, stocks are (profoundly) unstable, contributing for longer timeframe empowers you to climate or support low market periods. Likewise, in such case, you don't need to scowl over falling securities exchange costs. Holding stocks for over some undefined time frame gives opportunity to recuperation and can again reflect chart of consistent advancement. A stock can tumble down to nil esteem or zero however has the ability to rise boundlessly. Subsequently, holding to a stock, despite the fact that it fails to meet expectations, can pay you well over the long haul gave you have confidence in the vision of the organization whose stocks you have held. Putting resources into the correct sort of business is another basic ascribe that speculators need to center around. Long haul stock interest in right organization can possibly increase your riches.

· Another advantage that a long haul speculator can appreciate is assess favorable circumstances on capital additions. Increases accomplished by contributing for here and now are exhausted as general pay though gains accomplished by contributing for long haul (at any rate for over a year) are burdened at rates lower than your salary impose section.

· Also, long haul contributing causes you to satisfy objectives like accommodating your youngster's training, long haul assets for your folks, your very own benefit development objectives or investment funds for your retirement.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
Im tired of day trading thats why im only now long term investor, because now its hard to predict price and market is usually red and its useless to waste my nerves and time so im just buying for 3-5 years and hodl.
Activity: 132
September 12, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

Long-term investments are very risky, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future.  because there are alots of coin that can not be hold for too long because they lack potentiality
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 01:53:45 PM
Today, there are many opportunities for investment in the long term. This is a chance for investment, thanks to which you will be able to get rich in the future, and if it is about 3-5 years it is a flight to the moon
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
long-term investments are most profitable if you chose the right coin. For finding out the best coins you need to analyze and read about top10/20 coins. I believe in the long-term investment for secure and profitable coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, Waves etc
Activity: 55
September 12, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
Good company and interesting concept! Join the guys, because the staff is great, even copes with his duties! The success of the campaign! I have everything
Activity: 64
September 12, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
If you invest in long-term, you would not have to think about the moving of the market much. But how long you would hold your coin is the matter because your fund would be kept for a period of time so you can't use it. If the planned time that you have decided to take profit before is not good , you would get affect from the market to sell out of panic. Personally, i always invest in both long term and short term.
Activity: 314
September 12, 2018, 09:36:19 AM
Trading or long-term investment will make us get a big profit if the value of the coefficient that we hold is going to double, but if the value is fixed or even decreases then it will be useless. therefore, if we want to make long-term investments, we must do a little research on the coins we will invest. so that our work is not in vain and we get a big profit.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
I think now it's good time to start accumulate coins for long-term.
But, before making a long-term investment, you should carefully study what coins have good potential for long-term investments. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 125
September 12, 2018, 08:32:43 AM
I accept long haul is the best decision. At least,I picked long haul. I intend to hold my speculation for no less than 1 year. I think the best tokens for long haul are bitcoin and ethereum. These are as of now settled coins that will get by later on. With respect to alternate coins, I feel that here is an individual approach and you have to pick what you like.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 12, 2018, 04:22:30 AM
Now is the best time for such a perspective investment. Look at the cost of coins and you will not have another answer. Yes, it will take some time to bother and wait. but in the end the market will grow and give a profit. I think it is necessary to invest in small but promising coins. Not necessarily it can be from the top 100, it can be something cheaper, but what can produce the result
Activity: 48
September 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
Long-term investment is good if you want to get lots of profits. Long-term investment priorities are very open, especially because the price of coins falls, this is the right time. Long-term investment is very suitable to be saved in the future, of course short-term investments must also remain. I think ETH is very suitable for long-term investment, because the price is not too high and not too low to make anyone can invest there.
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:36:18 AM
Long-term investment for me is a very good thing, even the profit that I get exceeds 90% of my capital, but if it's a bitcoin that we invest. and at the moment is really the right time for me to invest if have capital.
Pages:
Jump to: