Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 44. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
Long-term investments are so good that they give you the opportunity to see valuable projects in the distance. Making decisions without hurrying is the most desirable moment on the online platform.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
September 13, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
I think if you are to do a longterm investment, lets say 3-5 years, make sure you invest in a strong coin that has actually lasted over the past couple years. Get a coin that has alot of community trust. Also find one that has a high demand from the public, my top 5 would be TRX, XVG, ETH, BTC, and NEO.
Activity: 175
September 13, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I would buy the RIPPLE, DEX, XLM, NEM. My opinion, these coins will bring me a multiple profit at this end of the year. because At this moment it's having a very dip price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I think long-term investment is one of the safest strategies on the cryptocurrency market. I believe that cryptocurrencies will be widely spreaded in the future, so now you can buy them at the best price, but it is important to choose only strong and promising projects for a long-term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
I would buy Bitcoin for long-term storage. It seems to me that this coin will never fail us. Especially big profit can be received by those people who are ready to wait.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

Yes, i see a lot of potential in long term investment because you can control if you want to sell it or not. If the profit is good or you want more profits. My opinion is to invest to bitcoin or some other cheap altcoins. Because bitcoin is a long term investment and cheap coins is good also in long term investment because of the reason the value of cheap coin is too low and there is a high chance that it will pump soon.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:35:36 AM
Yes, it's better long-term investment and I see a lot of positive things in it.for me, such investments have a smaller risk, because with the development of information technology, crypto currencies will develop, so in the long run the market will surely grow. The main thing is to use the best manager experience to invest crypto currencies and diversify .
Activity: 672
September 13, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
Long-term investments are not as easy to do as one might think, this is a very delicate process, for which it is necessary to allocate a lot of resources of your time as well as knowledge that could very much help in filtering projects before investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 13, 2018, 11:07:05 AM
Long term investments were profitable last year. I think that many people have earned very well on this. But this year, long-term investments lead to large losses.
Activity: 392
September 13, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
In my opinion, not strategy brings money, but the person and his abilities. At the moment we see that long-term trade is not always profitable. If you did not sell at the peak, then this is not a strategy issue, it's your fault!
Activity: 118
September 13, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
Long term is the best option if you will forget you investing for a long time and have your quality time instead of persons who says they do long term investment but so afraid when the market is red just like now. I would recommend WPP Energy has a potential global adoption because of todays energy crisis is getting more problematic specially in remote areas does have no direct transmission line .
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
Long haul ventures are extremely hazardous, you have to break down and read a considerable measure about each coin/token keeping in mind the end goal to comprehend what sort of undertaking it is and whether it will be sought after later on. Yet in addition long haul speculations are generally beneficial. By and by I am a long haul speculator just by 90 percent, the rest of the 10 are ordinary exchanges which likewise return a benefit and I pick coins like LTC, NEO, CS and Monero as long haul ventures. I contributed by offering my etheureum and bitcoin to the coins since I have certainty that the coins will enhance later on. rather than here and now ventures, with you putting resources into the long haul you will lose freeze when the cost of the coin falls since I have the certainty of the coins that I hold of potential future.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 07:02:45 AM
Long haul Investment is extraordinary compared to other things that at any point happened to the digital money market and anybody in, I nvesting in long haul ventures allows you to enhance your coins additional time, particularly if the. Coins you have are those amazing coins with development potential. One simply must be quiet for them to get the most out of the coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
Not being a trader, I have a positive attitude to long-term investments. This is a way not only to save your money, but also to increase it. Now there are many excellent projects, the output of which coincided with the fall of the market, so when the market will recover, I am sure that they will grow in price.
Activity: 43
September 13, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
It makes my financial situation more stable. I believe in BTC and ETH in this investment. But besides that, you need to regularly monitor and analyze the market to make accurate and appropriate decisions so as not to face many risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 13, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
The cryptocurrency market is subject to manipulation and holding coins can drag on for many years. Therefore, you need to invest in the cryptocurrency only free money, which is not a pity to lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:36:58 PM
Well, definitely plus the fact that you are in the red will not sell this is the most important plus ,and earnings of course will be more
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
September 12, 2018, 03:34:18 PM
Its not a right tactic, and I will explain why. So - if you hold and hold tokens - it can grow and grow x20m but after it it will fall. If you dont get some fiat after growing - you will be with a zero $.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 12, 2018, 03:33:31 PM
Only invest in a coin with good product to deliver and a good team,only in that will you have good return in the present crypto space. There are lots of coins that will be eliminated. You would need to do your research very well before putting your money into any project. The present state of the market has really made me wiser.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
Long-term investment has indeed become a very good investment strategy in the crypto world, but sometimes holding too long is also not good, because crypto conditions are very unstable, so you have to decide when to sell when the price is right for you
Pages:
Jump to: