Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 43. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:10:54 AM
Long haul or short haul and now venture relies upon this token you will contribute. On the off chance that you just need to get benefit in the brief span, you just need purchase the low cost and offer in the higher cost as your objective. Yet, when you choose to put resources into the long haul, you have to profoundly think about this token you will contribute, the guide, the innovation, the season of mainnet or testnet.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 12:06:11 AM
Actually, I feel long haul venture are extremely beneficial on the grounds that the cost of the coin may conceivably duplicate before you offer regardless of whether the value fall, when it recoup, the cost will rise again and that is the reason I for the most part do long haul speculation. For long haul speculation I propose it is smarter to put resources into the best crypto on account of their possibilities.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:57:50 PM
I think long-term investment is the best choice for trading in the market today. Your thorough analysis of the market, coin, chart and follow the project will minimize the risk of trading.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 05:36:41 PM
Long term investment is the best way to go only if you have a capital to spare for the investment. With long term investment, you can double your capital in multifold.
Activity: 82
September 13, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
In my opinion, Some people think  that smart contract  technology has the ability  to change the world, others think it is just hype.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
Long term investments is still the best way to reap the maximum rewards for the value increment of cryptocurrencies over long periods of time. The only tricky part is discovering the tokens to hold long term because some tokens will not grow in value no matter wat while Others will moon. Due research is of the outmost importance.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 13, 2018, 05:17:21 PM
Cryptocurrency still remains one of the best choice for long term investment. There are few great projects that can make you good profit in 2-5 years time.
Important Question now is whether their future valuation will depend on the price of Bitcoin which is clearly being stagnated.

Activity: 86
September 13, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
 I think ETH is very suitable for long-term investment, because the price is not too high and not too low to make anyone can invest there.
Activity: 58
September 13, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Long-term investment I think is a waste of time, different from short-term investments, which we always receive in a short time. Although the money generated is not so much but routine. I prefer that kind of investment.

Those who bought bitcoin for 1-100 dollars - I do not think that long-term investment is bad. The main thing is to analyze the project well
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
I think lonng term investment is the best investment strategy in tye crypto world as we all know that holding is worth it at the long run,  those who are holding bitcoin, ethereum and other coins for some years are now will reap in multiple folds in the nearest future.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 04:45:58 PM
Ethereum  will be the best coin to be mined in a long period, because of the billions of transactions every day, almost all of them use the ethereum platform.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:32:20 PM
 Long-term investment I think is a waste of time, different from short-term investments, which we always receive in a short time. Although the money generated is not so much but routine. I prefer that kind of investment.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Long-term investment is a good strategy at a time when the market is moving up. Such a strategy can multiply your capital by several times.

Just today the market began to grow and it is necessary to invest. I hope that there will no longer be a big drop in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
September 13, 2018, 04:20:02 PM
Long-term investment is a good strategy at a time when the market is moving up. Such a strategy can multiply your capital by several times.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
If you do not have any knowledge about investing in ICO projects, you can invest in coin and wait for it to rise, which is also a long-term investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 04:13:49 PM
Much of technical development takes time much patience is needed long term goals are great!

It is better to hold the cryptocurrencies that are the main ones. I mean, hold Bitcoin, Etherum, DASh, Monero. the other ones are good for trading. This is just my point of view - you can argue.
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding bitcoin, ethereum and dash from last two years are full of their bags with money and all are millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 13, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
Trading is not very profitable as long as the bear market continues. So long-term investment will always be the best strategy. Also it is important to choose promising projects and the other thing is you should invest in at least four or five different coins.

Always use this strategy for coins like bitcoin or ethereum. I hold and trade only cheap coins that show good raise is short terms
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 12:44:53 PM
Long-term investment is more profitable than other. Long-term investment is most gainfull in the event that you picked the correct coin. For discovering the best coins you have to break down and read about top10/20 coins. I have faith in the long-term investment for secure and beneficial coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum,  Bitcoin Cash,  XRP and some other coin. So you can invest your assets in this coin for a long time.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 13, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I feel great in long term investment and see a lot of potential because in long term investment the risk is so low, and there is a big chance you will earn a huge profit but, it is a long term so you will wait for 1 year or more years, no one knows... Invest in bitcoin that would be a good investment now.
Pages:
Jump to: