Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 47. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:27:18 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
It's up to you if you want to do long term but it's more better if you do day trading but first you need to monitor it from time to time.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:10:35 PM
From this year's encryption market, I found that the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and it has not recovered.
Activity: 165
September 11, 2018, 10:20:58 PM
I prefer to do some long-term investments. I think the value of cryptocurrency suitable for long-term investment is relatively high. I have been investing in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is very high, and its value will not be reflected in the short term.
Activity: 227
September 11, 2018, 10:07:34 PM
For long-term investment, I strongly agree, and I also think this investment will provide benefits. But with a note, you should be able to see which coins have good potential in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
September 11, 2018, 10:07:01 PM
for long-term investment, all I have in mind is Bitcoin, nothing else
among all existing cryptocurrency, I only believe in Bitcoin because of its large community
whereas for altcoins, I don't believe that much
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 09:39:06 PM
I believe there is no “particular time” to invest in. Because crypto market is volatile and everything can change suddenly. There is no way to know and that’s the reason why everytime is good to invest in. And long-term investment is literally a good thing to get a profit. For example, currently the bear season is here and it causes all prices to go down. If you can wait patiently, you will see the market growth.
Activity: 146
September 11, 2018, 09:37:03 PM
The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. From this year's encryption market, the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall in this year's market, and has not recovered. So I think the encryption market is a long-term investment market.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
September 11, 2018, 09:27:41 PM
Long term investment have a good profit that short term. In long term investment it will let your investment run until the time you need to pull it out.
In that case it have long enough time to produce good profit.
have a long time to get big profits, if we wait patiently it will definitely produce good results. Long-term investment is very attractive to people because in a long time you can get results that are greater than short-term investments. You should check prices often so you know more about getting good results
do not have to check too often. because if the trend still changes the same. it's better we focus on other jobs rather than busy looking at the red chart

You can look at charts but use the long term charts. Main problem is that most people just refresh coinmarketcap and look at the 24h changes. This will just fuel paranoia and anxiety and will not help in any way. In order to make good decisions you need to look at the big picture and take more into equation that short term price fluctuations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
September 11, 2018, 08:38:17 PM
Trading is not very profitable as long as the bear market continues. So long-term investment will always be the best strategy. Also it is important to choose promising projects and the other thing is you should invest in at least four or five different coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 08:26:36 PM
choosing a coin that has a long period of time for a good value is very difficult. because of this we must be careful in choosing a product from the coin is useful. but if I'm a coin that has a good sales trend is a good coin.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 08:13:48 PM
Over the past few years, we have experienced the power of long term investment about bitcoin. This year, the market is at low prices and leads us to think naturally long term. Personally i try to buy the best cryptocurrencies for future and i will wait for the end.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 07:58:02 PM
For now, the most reliable long term investment I would be willing to make will be purely on bitcoin, because I see a future where the price will be worth several hundreds of thousands. It may take  time but it will happen
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 07:55:06 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

maybe long-term investment is suitable for those of you who can't trade, but for me, I prefer trading. Long-term investments provide profits at the end, while trading can earn money every day. everything is good, depending on which investment we prefer.
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 05:29:40 PM
Crypto is a long run so long term investments are preferable ones, but  not to wait for too long for profit,
 the entry point has to be an "optimal" one. Not to invest in a coin which increased it`s price 100x in a single year
as a correction will most likely happen.
Activity: 602
September 11, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
For long-term investments only bitcoin is suitable. If you keep more than 2 years do not buy altcoins, after 2 years altcoin may die
in any case to date, the translation is done. Long-term investments, as the market is in very poor condition. Do not expect that in the near future our revenues will increase.
Activity: 85
September 11, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
For long-term investments only bitcoin is suitable. If you keep more than 2 years do not buy altcoins, after 2 years altcoin may die
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:03:55 PM
I really like long-term investment, we can generate more profits if investing in the long term, in the long-term investment requires
patience to wait until the price is what we expect, for long-term investment I choose bitcoin and ethereum as a mainstay investment
Activity: 81
September 11, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
You must be patient with any amount of money you invest on any either altcoin or bitcoin, to made a twice if your money back
Activity: 10
September 11, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
The money you want to invest must be alone that you do not need back urgently, your investment must be long-term relationship investment ,if you want more interest
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
At the present time, considering the strong volatility of all crypto currencies, long-term investments are the best way to make money. You need to have patience. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: