Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 51. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
Oh, good you asked the question. But I will answer it as such. If you have a good part of the free money and you are ready to wait for a profit from your investment for a year or even more. Yes, long-term investments will suit you. If you want to make a profit more quickly, then you need to engage in trading. Because a long term is very exhausting, especially when you see these constant manipulations with the exchange rate and every time you get upset when you see how much your investment portfolio has sagged.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
On the off chance that you truly wanna do long-term investment, at that point, just pick top 10 coins, and specially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, XML. All of them can possibly give a gigantic benefit on a long separation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 09, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment would take things slowly but surely. There is no easy yet so sure way of earning rather than a long term holding. We only be needing a lot of patience as we wait for the prices to go up where we could sell with a profitable gain.
Activity: 186
September 09, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
This is a great investment for people who have enough money to start, long-term investing require alot of money and research for a potential coin to put your money. But you have to understand how cryptos works and it's volatile.
Activity: 40
September 09, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
That is genuine you require some cash first in the event that you need a long haul speculation so should better to take an interest a few bounties on the off chance that you don't have some cash yet and I know we can acquire in there and the prizes from the abundance get you can utilize it for a long haul venture and win some enough benefit on it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
Long-term investment can be the right choice, and you must choose a potential coin, because the quality of the coin will also determine the success of your investment in the long run.
Activity: 168
September 09, 2018, 11:51:11 AM
I still consider long-term investments more profitable in the future. I do not exclude that many well earned on short-term ones. But for a stable future. I think there are more long-term investments.
Activity: 85
September 09, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
I for one incline toward long haul ventures, they are far more simple to get into and to get a decent measure of benefits without doing excessively, dissimilar to informal investors that need to continually purchase and offer once a day, with long haul you can essentially contribute and commit yourself to some other action while the benefits come to you.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
If you are not an experienced trader and want to invest in crypto then the best solution, right now, would be long term investments in top coins. At the moment, crypto market has high volatility, total capitalization decreases and marketplace value of coins falls. In short term, you can earn or on fluctuation of exchange rate, trading on exchange, or buying coins of promising projects with discount during ICO and selling them as soon they are issued to exchange. But this requires certain skills without which you are likely to lose your investment if you decide to trade.

I fully disagree with this comment during a bear consolidation market.
Other then litecoin bitcoin and dogecoin every top 10 crypto that was around in 2014 have all but dried up.

Blockchain is a constantly changing space, if you look at yhe differences between old bitcoin clones like litecoin or doge, and compare them to the use case for modern platforms like waves/komodo/cardano, youll see that there will most likely be a huge shuffling of the guard during the next round of crypto hype.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
There are very few projects that i would consider long term projects.
Even most of the cryptocurrencies that have held value for years have almost no real world applications besides being speculation currencies for relatively small crypto communities.

If i was to advise going long on any crypto, it would be on platforms that create tools for blockchain adoption.
And even then, id only say hold for platforms that are showing exponential usership growth while still maintaining a low marketcap.

Of course if your just swing trading, this advise doesnt apply, because if you are buying a coin to simply sell ig later (99% of all cryptocurrencies) then you arent really considerring it a long term investment.

Activity: 42
September 09, 2018, 11:37:38 AM
I think this long term investment is good prioritize of some investors. They did not get dealing in this category whether they did not prove or they achieve more by using long term. If i have chances works in investing i prefer in long term.
Activity: 504
September 09, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
If you are not an experienced trader and want to invest in crypto then the best solution, right now, would be long term investments in top coins. At the moment, crypto market has high volatility, total capitalization decreases and marketplace value of coins falls. In short term, you can earn or on fluctuation of exchange rate, trading on exchange, or buying coins of promising projects with discount during ICO and selling them as soon they are issued to exchange. But this requires certain skills without which you are likely to lose your investment if you decide to trade.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
For me, I always advice investors to go for long term investments as this is the best in my own opinion and it gives you more profits in the longer run if you make the right investment
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
Indeed, long-term investment is profitable. The fact is that not everyone has good patience that would take so long.
Activity: 166
September 09, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Well obviously long-term investment is a priority. It must be considered for sure as it matters a lot. My coins, Cardano, Paragon and Power ledger all are working pretty well right now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
I think this is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency. A lot of coins have proved that. I keep ether and bitcoin in the long term
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
Long term investment is one of the best strategies for investors. Long-term investments are far from risk, And they bring good profits.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

Hold for long term investment is the most common strategy of so many investors because this is the strategy that you can really assure of a good profit earning and there are lots of invest that can proved on this.
Activity: 234
September 09, 2018, 10:35:22 AM
I never believe in the 'Long-term investment'. For me, it's always about your timing of how to pull out and jump in, at the right time.
Activity: 280
September 09, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
I believe that choosing a few coins that are potential and have low prices today is very good for long-term investment.Because I am for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: