Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 52. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 09, 2018, 10:29:24 AM
I invest promising tokens and save them for a long time. In my plans to make a big profit. Because long-term investments bring in income Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
long-term investment is a good goal and will get more profit especially when investing from now on when the price of coins in the market is very low

That's right if your long-term investment is worth more than your current buy, good long-term investment when your investment fluctuates and grows over the years and bad when it too big a change that you can not control.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
Contributing for a significant lot of time these days is prudent. We as a whole realized that cost of coins this previous couple of weeks truly plunge in the matket excessively. On the off chance that you wanted to contribute for a long haul I offer you bitcoin. Despite the fact that that bitcoin plunge in the market yet at the same time comes it would achieve high like a bull. Simply be tolerant. Persistence is the key.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 09, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
i think , i just bought something like altcoins or bitcoin in low price , then i will close everything like market , and never saw my investment price , for 1-3 years.
then i will check it while i feel its good time for see my investment how far its going on.
my reason for doing this , im not good at trading , so i just can choose a strong altcoins/bitcoin for long term investment and hope it can bring me some profit in 1-3 years.
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
I have tried all- long term investment, short term, medium term and day trading. The results I had made me believe that long term is still the best investment option. To put simply, chances of loss are lowest in long term.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 08:21:49 AM
Long term investment is good plan. But you should be very sure of what you are planning to do.
Activity: 78
September 09, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
If you keep money without a specific purpose and trading strategy, then no matter whether long-term or short-term investment, you are still more likely to lose your money. With long-term investment, you are more likely to be in the black because of time and change.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long-term investments bear more profit, and even now the market is such that, by our desires, it provokes to play a long game.
The market is very unstable, and only in the long term we can get a good profit, I believe that this is correct, and for me this is a priority, because I believe in the life of the crypto currency and its development.
which sum you are ready to invest, if above 5000 dollars, then certainly it should be an etherium or bitcoin.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 07:51:18 AM
Making long-term investments is a good choice.
With a long-term investment method, it will provide a great opportunity for you to get greater profits.
If the current coin that has a good chance for long-term investment is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is one of the good coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 376
September 09, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
I think if you want to invest in Crypto then you have to think again.
because we don't know when this crypto lives and how it forms,
I suggest you if you want to invest better with objects that have a rising selling price every month, for example, just land houses.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 09, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this?
I don't see any sense in long-term investments (3-4 years), because the market is new, and it changes very quickly.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 09, 2018, 07:39:51 AM
The long term may be smart, if you have other resources to work with cryptocurrency. If you invest all for long term it will not work. You just sell a part of your coins faster than did you plan.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
Long term investment is still the best bet to make sure you make profit and minimize losses. In short term and day trading more likely you will lose a lot of your hard earned money. Most coins has shown good growth over long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 09, 2018, 07:33:36 AM
Long term investment is a very good one, because is a high profitable with a specific price and amount fixed limit, which many Crypto trading platform has made it clear to set up price limit. For a long term investment sales.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
September 09, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
I'm actually looking for coins that pay dividends like neo, kucoin, etc and would like to know what other coins people think are a good dividend paying coin/token
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
You should stay away from ICO's and altcoins I guess. We should buy more Bitcoin eth ltc. We should focus market directly because ICO didnt make money. We should hold to market's rising. Just be patient.
Activity: 45
September 09, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
Any investment will take some time, and so is the encryption market. The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. Therefore, we must have sufficient patience in investing in the encryption market.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
long-term investment is a good thing, but now with this situation on the market, I would not advise to do it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:16:23 AM
With such a market, few people want to invest. Of course now a favorable price for investment, but it is with the condition that the market will return. But, all doubt the further growth of the market. So they are afraid to invest even at such a low price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.You just need to be very careful when choosing a project

you can write here which projects are the best. then we will compare it here again in december 2019. that would be a good test if you did everything right. is that a deal ?
Pages:
Jump to: