Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 50. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
In fact, I think that the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. The cryptocurrency that we invest in the encryption market must be held for a long time before it can make a profit. And this year's encryption market is very bad, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 03:29:25 AM
Dear friend,
Long-term investment, this is a job that we must do when we are in the crypto. Long term investment, short term invesment, trading,...All of them are needed. We must make decision what's kind of investment suitable? Let be a hero.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
Some people are disappointed in long-term investment, because over the past nine months, prices of cryptocurrency only decline. Now there are few people who believe that the market will be able to recover to previous heights and most likely the decline will continue. Perhaps in a few years the blockchain technology will have more application and then the demand for cryptocurrency will begin to rise again.
Activity: 199
September 09, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
I have a positive attitude to long-term investments and believe that this is the best investment decision
Activity: 518
September 09, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
The actions of many investors in the crypto-currencies prove that trust in crypto assets already exists. They average earnings higher than gold than investments in key stock indexes, more than any other of the existing asset classes. The main thing is to use the experience of the best managers of crypto-currency investments and diversify.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:46:46 PM
Unless you are and experienced trader long term investment is one of the options.
In these declining market conditions we have  this year it is important to invest only
 in well established coins with potential for growth.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
September 09, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
I am sure only in bitcoin for now. And totaly Don have a mind how long and how low Will it go before recovery... It May take more than half a year, unfortunately...

And all other alts don't make me confident in their destiny at all(
But i have full bags of them Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
earlier, when market developing and evrything developing, I thought it great chance to make long term investment, but now everything at bottom , cal is ending
Activity: 42
September 09, 2018, 04:23:14 PM
I think we need to have two kind of investment, the long term and short term. Why we need of them, long term investment mostly give profits but short term could give you experience and also daily profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
I believe that now is the most optimal option for investment in the long term. You can safely invest in the top 15 coins
Activity: 630
September 09, 2018, 04:11:00 PM
I can consider that I am long term investor or  holder. I believe in market revitalization, now it is not unreasonable  to sell altcoins which you bought in December or January))))
I completely agree with you, because giving away your coins at a ridiculous price, it's practically acting at a loss. That's only about the timing of establishing a crypto-currency market to talk and predict is very difficult.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 09, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
I can consider that I am long term investor or  holder. I believe in market revitalization, now it is not unreasonable  to sell altcoins which you bought in December or January))))
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
Though long term investment brings good profit when it turns out to last longer. The most careful part of long term invest is knowing what you invest in. I don't just invest in long term only having good research on the project because it can turn to be scam. I can only trust btc for long term now because no matter what it will still be profitable for long term.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
In the Altcoins and Bitcoin investment strategies, each strategy gives us the most effective and lucrative options. In my opinion, we invest in the long-term strategy most effectively with Bitcoin and the traditional Altcoins that have been listed on the coinmarketcap are the most profitable. And the moment is the best when the market is volatile.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
Lonterm invest is a cool strategy. But need to be patient and will not worry when market is dip.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
there are two things that affect the price!
1 is the exchange of bitcoin outside the exchange
2 is the long-term storage of coins by everyone!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
If I personally, first look at crypto market conditions, if the market continues to rise I prefer investment for the short term, but if crypto market conditions continue to decline I prefer long-term investments, all of that must be adjusted to crypto market conditions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
September 09, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
For me long term investment is good think to do when the value or amount of it, is still in low stage of amount in this business because you can’t earn a good amount of income or profit if that so.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
The price is just super, especially the Altcoins. Tomorrow I will run to buy the Ethereum in the local center, where the commission is normal.
Pages:
Jump to: