Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 53. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
I like long term investments because if you have a target of your profit then you can take in long term investment and those who have no experience in crypto market they can take good profits from long term investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 06:48:53 AM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.You just need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Long term investment is good for some reason. If you want your altcoin to become profitable then just do long term. But it is depending on your altcoin that you will choose for your investment. Be sure that it can survive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 06:46:43 AM
Long-term investment is actually one of the best form of investment, it' just like throw your money away somewhere and come for it plus your interest some years to come. Sometimes you even forget you've invested in a project and it comes with so merit in times of adversaries we usually resort to that to curb down some of the financial hardship we face.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
I think this is the best strategy for those who know little about trading, I certainly adhere to this strategy
Long-term investments are good for beginners. Who has no experience in trading. No need to constantly monitor the exchange rate. We need to find a promising currency and invest in it at a low rate. I consider it a safe investment!
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 09, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
Im always think what peoples is thinking about longterm investment,in my opinion long term is like u invest and forgot about ur funds like 1-2 years...This is real longterm investment,once my friend do like this and collect nice reward from longterm hodl i think it was arc times!
Activity: 53
September 09, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience to survive in the encryption market. But I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are more suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
Its the best, secure, low risk and reliable.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:28:40 AM
It is the best way of investment.
Activity: 85
September 09, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
Of course, long-term investments are the best, but only if you trust the project.
Activity: 135
September 09, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
I think the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, and the cryptocurrency we invest in this year must be held for a long time before it can be rewarded. And now the price of cryptocurrencies is very low and you need to wait patiently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
September 09, 2018, 06:01:41 AM
It seems to me that at this time is the most suitable for long-term investments in both bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
The Current market is very nervous and unpredictable, so long-term investment looks like good strategy. But the main idea is to form portfolio from strong cryptocurrencies. I prefer BTC, ETH, EOS, Fusion and some new altcoins (Zilliqa, Wanchain or maybe PChain)..
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
Пoкyпaйтe мoнeты для дoлгocpoчнoгo xpaнeния тoлькo пpи нaличии бычьeй тeндeнции нa pынкe.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 11:53:29 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
its quite good but study carefully on which coin you will invest. Make atleast one month in investigating and researching some promising coins, watch the coin's pump and dump for sure you will earn a lot in long term investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:49:58 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I think this is the reverse year from last year. Crypto prices continue to deteriorate since the beginning of the year. Of course if long-term investment starts earlier this year, we will say that the strategy is a failure. But fluctuations always return in the opposite direction, and if we start now, maybe we will not generate profits long, especially from many global coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
I think for longterm investment i suggest for you is ethereum because ethereum is the one profitable longterm coin and it is good to buy for now and hold because the price of ethereum for now is cheap price.
for those who hold coins with ETH platforms, I think they will now hold their coins in the long run. well, we know the price of ETH is really decreasing at the moment, so I think it's normal if we hold coins for a long time now.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
I think for longterm investment i suggest for you is ethereum because ethereum is the one profitable longterm coin and it is good to buy for now and hold because the price of ethereum for now is cheap price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

In many reasons, long-term investments are often misinterpreted. Some people hold coins in six months they say long-term investments make them poor. Of course a cycle must be seen intact, and I think patience will be a differentiator for those who buy at the peak of the price.
Activity: 33
September 08, 2018, 10:40:38 PM
For long term investment, you should be careful about those coins, so you should not rush to spend money on sustainable k coins. You can invest in coins that use blockchain technology to be more stable like BTC, ETH, EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: