Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 54. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 10:30:26 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment is probably the easiest to do, and can be done by anyone. But we must really use cold money.
I think long-term investment is buying coins and storing them in a wallet for a long period of time. And for me Bitcoin is still the best place to do it.
Activity: 212
September 08, 2018, 07:38:24 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
well, for a long term investment I prefer BTC to invest with
bitcoin is for a long term investment to have great profits if you know when to sell you bitcoins
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 07:14:42 PM
If you choose the right coins and to hold for the long term. I think you have to look at these coins:-

EOS, LTC, XRP, IOTA
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
I think this is the best strategy for those who know little about trading, I certainly adhere to this strategy
Activity: 85
September 08, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
If you choose the coin to hold wisely you won't regret your investment and probably have higher chance of making good profit
and in longterm you must choose the top strong coins to be for safer
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment must hold until the market rebounds, do not rush and fear when the market falls as it is now, probably will be a good time for us to buy.
Activity: 144
September 08, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
Of course, a long - term investment is a good thing if you are investing in the right or the right company.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:15:20 PM
The most money on bitcoin to earn in the long run. Keep your coins 1-2 years and become rich.
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 03:49:10 AM
investment in  long term is very responsible but still very profitable and where to invest is up to you ansd you only
September 08, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
I can say that long-term investments in the crypto currency will bring a high profit in the case when the strategic development plan and the marketing plan are well thought out. In fact, this is one of the important points.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 03:46:14 AM
Each person takes the direction that he needs, so with the project, people turned away from them, and they chose one, and the others fell through. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I do not pay attention to them, they write all the unnecessary information. I invest, invested and will invest in cryptography.  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 08, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
At the moment there are few coins I trust. It seems to me that most alternative coins will not make a profit with long-term investment. I invest in TOP-20.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
long-term investments make it easier to look at the market and take into account less noise in the market. great for beginners and for those who do not have time to follow the market
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 06:51:20 PM
Definitely for a long investment should be a portfolio, now a lot of coins which can be invested in a long, just still need time to get out of the coin
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
a long investment is good because you throw and do not follow the price for about a year or 2 , and of course if you invest only in excellent coins with capitalization to be more or less reliable !
Activity: 144
September 07, 2018, 01:11:44 PM
Of course, you need to find a cryptocurrency that has potential for growth. I choose NEO, for me it is a good coin for investment.
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 07, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

It depends on brother if you have business or job you can do long-term investment in cryptocurrency and it is rewarding once you have already reached your goal/ desired profit. The basic key to success when it comes to long-term investment is to choose your desired highly potential coin in the market and you have to buy it at the right time in order to have a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 184
September 07, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
Long-term investment is an investment that should be in everyone's portfolio. It may not be as profitable as a short-term investment, but it's profitable for a successful investment. The bottom line is that you have to find good projects and be able to go long term in order to believe. to invest in
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 10:24:12 AM
Unfortunately, many coins will be able to bring you profit, only with long -term hold. Rapid growth, most likely in the near future can also quickly drops.
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
Long-term investments this good decision. I believe that in the future the prices for cryptocurrencies will be high. I invest too and I believe in success. The cryptocurrency will win the whole world
Pages:
Jump to: