Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 56. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:44:01 AM
I think you need to examine your coin very carefully if you want to make it a long term play.  Some of these coins will pump and dump on the short term so you need to know what type of coin your dealing with before you jump in. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 12:20:11 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
In my own opinion long-term investment is a very good move and option due to the fact that there are lot of benefits that it can give to all the investors and also based on what I have seen it has a very huge potential to give you more profit than investing short termly.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:17:41 AM
I think the most important thing for long-term investment is to have a long-term vision and patience. Of course, there is still a bit of luck. I think these three kinds are very important.
Activity: 136
September 06, 2018, 12:16:22 AM
I have no problem with that decision because, in my opinion, it is a very appropriate policy to be implemented at this time. We must be able to read the market situation and conditions. Putting money into several competent coins and storing them, in the long term, will help our assets to get the pump and increase the yield at a good price.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 12:06:44 AM
Partake in long haul speculation mate on the off chance that you imagine that coin has a decent plausibility to be effective later on mate. What's more, most vital thing is contribute huge cash for long haul in light of the fact that on the off chance that you contribute just little sum, less benefit likewise you will get. I will recommend to you mate that put to those coin in top 20 for a long haul.
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 11:54:52 PM
Long-term investment is better and far from risk, it can be for future savings. While short-term investments are actually vulnerable to risk, mainly due to high levels of fluctuations. Although long-term investments are very long but can slowly increase big money so many investors choose to invest in the long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:31:17 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

A wise choice for investors in crypto currency, if the investment model is long term. I think long-term investment in the stock market is reasonable if you have little time to invest in the stock market. Because short-term trading also includes tiring trade, for some people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 05, 2018, 06:17:33 PM
I think this is the right thing. But this is not always a good thing, because a crypto-currency like ordinary money can depreciate and inflation take place. so it's hard to guess

Long investment justifies itself in the event that there is an opportunity to buy coins with a good rating and the prospect of growth in the future, but while there are very few such projects (
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 06:13:13 PM
In cryptocurrency, only long-term investments can make you very rich. Be able to wait and be patient. How many times have people sold their Ethereum when it fell from 20 to 8...And then did not have time to buy it again. The best strategy is to buy coins and not to touch them for 1-2 years.
Activity: 308
September 05, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
Now I see more prospects in day trading. But hold I still think is not a bad way to make money, but this needs patience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 04:29:53 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency is a long-term investment. Cryptocurrency is still young and it takes time for development. I do not have cryptocurrencies that have a great potential for growth.
Activity: 87
September 05, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
as for long-term investments,I have a double opinion, it can bring both a large income in a growing coin and a collapse in a falling coin.
Activity: 148
September 05, 2018, 03:49:45 PM
Long-term investments are very profitable.Now is a good time for long-term retention.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
I think that long-term investment will be profitable. That decision can give us a good opportunity to make a profit but it can also create risks for investors.
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
In the crypto currency market, you can find profitable altcoins for investment. The price of these coins fell 10-20 times. I invest in such coins!
Activity: 79
September 05, 2018, 01:43:17 PM
I take a good attitude to long-term investments. we can say that the crypto currency is just beginning to develop and I'm sure that it will gain popularity all over the world
Activity: 78
September 05, 2018, 01:34:34 PM
I think long-term investment is very promising, especially when prices tend to fall, this is a golden opportunity for long-term investment in getting high profits.
Activity: 144
September 05, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
I accept the long-term speculation can give a shinning future. And great for this venture I don't need to bother checking each time the cost of coins that I hold. Ordinarily I would check once a week. It makes me have bounty of time to do other things. And the normal coin for long-term speculations is bitcoin.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
Long term investments are great and easy to get into, yes, day trading is more profitable but the amount of knowledge you need to get into it is way bigger and the risks you take are also higher.
Activity: 218
September 05, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
I think a good investment is by way of long-term investment. because the increase in the price of coins in time factor affect the user save their investment.

You are right, long-term investment is a good strategy, because in increasing crypto prices takes time. If we can be patient, the benefits will be better.
Pages:
Jump to: