Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 60. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:53:36 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Investing in Crypto for long term is perfect idea for people who have additional money that can be forgetten for years, because we are in the early phases of crypto adoption, and the total market cap will be much higher after few years, I think the safest choices are the top market cap coins.

Short term investors are facing lots of difficulties in global crypto markets. They make mistakes by going short term because crypto is a progress and this should be made in long term. The best long term investment is ethereum and bitcoin to me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:52:15 PM
Long-term investment is an investment for us in the future, so that in the future we will have a lot of money.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:45:20 PM
Yes, I think long-term investment in some excellent cryptocurrencies will be a very good choice.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

You have to choose coins more carefully as a long-term investment. In my example last year I invested in coins that were not right and as a result, after a year my portfolio really fell. Nothing can be expected, other than building everything from scratch.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

Indeed, many of the long-term investments have good output, they mostly succeed in getting more profits or the profits they have are reasonable.
So many investors do the same thing today to achieve what they want. You must imitate what is good for you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
Investing in Crypto for long term is perfect idea for people who have additional money that can be forgetten for years, because we are in the early phases of crypto adoption, and the total market cap will be much higher after few years, I think the safest choices are the top market cap coins.
Activity: 448
September 03, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Only Long term investment can change lifestyle because we can get huge profit from long term investmen. Day trading give litte bit profit but long term trading give more profit.Long term trading process minimum 2year for huge profi that's why you should buy established and best coin for long term then you can huge profi.         
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

Long term investment is one of a good thing but is very risky. Though when you involve yourself into investment, everything is very risky because it involves money. Everything that involves money is very risky. But you have to be very extra careful in investing in long term. You should have a quite amount of knowledge in investing and experience before you try the long-term investment.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
 It can be very profitable for its users. If we have more patience and can hold all the coins we have in the long run. I'm sure the profits you'll get will be tens of times more than you keep them in the short term. That is my opinion.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Long-term investments are well suited to the current situation, when the red market occurs for a long time, long-term investment is the safest way. Long-term investment will secure your money.
Activity: 854
September 03, 2018, 06:03:33 PM
One of the most profound or wise decisions to make in the crypto space is long term investment. Although, not all  coins are worth investing into for long term. You need to study whichever coin you want to hodl for such purpose, so as not to regret your decision.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
In my opinion, if you do not have enough experience in trading, you should invest money in crypto, wait 1-2 years and gradually learns to trade.
I think a person could learn day tradin in a couple of months with dedication, becoming an expert could take 1 or 2 years and still you will have a lot to learn.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
If you keep money without a specific purpose and trading strategy, then no matter whether long-term or short-term investment, you are still more likely to lose your money for me.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
September 03, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

In my opinion, it is long-term investments with horizons of at least 1-3 years that are most advantageous in cryptocurrency market at this stage of development. Especially if you do a rebalancing of assets or use the services of crypto funds like SatoshiFund, Crypto20 or CombiCoin
Activity: 86
September 03, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
Bitcoin digital assets are better to invest compared to investments in other forms and models, because the selling price of bitcoin is increasingly increasing and continues to be expensive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
As for me long term investment is best strategy.
But you need to be patient Wink
Activity: 77
September 03, 2018, 05:31:07 PM
I like to believe that in long time you invest, the bigger profit you received and  you believe  and Just like in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
Long term investment has more and more sence right now. Taking into account the situation on the market, I see the only way  - hold for long term. I'm not super expert in trading therefore it is safier for me to choose long tem investent. I hope til the end of the year the situation will change for better.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
Long term investment is a better way to secure your investment. With short term chances are pretty high that you will make a loss but with long term this probability goes down if the coin you invested has good potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
I do not like long-term investments because long-term investments require a long wait for profits. Long-term investments are also more at risk for fraud. I prefer short-term investments because the profits that I get can be faster. In addition, short-term investments also made me smarter in strategizing so that I could get huge profits in a relatively fast time. This short-term investment is also easier in monitoring capital because we can more easily track our investment process to where. This is different from long-term investments that also require long waiting.

What do you mean by short-term investments and what are the long-term ones? For example, is a period of six months in a cryptocurrency a long-term or not? And if we talk about the same time interval, but for investment in real estate? Or shares? What about these cases? There are many nuances here, which we should understand!
Pages:
Jump to: