Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 58. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
Either go with bitcoin and eth or find a ico that is trust worthy
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
September 05, 2018, 02:24:39 AM
In my opinion, this is the most optimal type of investment, because the crypto currency will mainly grow in the near future!
Just this type of investment is not suitable for all people, because many people want to get a quick profit and do not wait a lot of time
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
September 05, 2018, 02:23:35 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
There are so many good coins for the long term. . For me now it's Pundi X, a very good coin, but it needs to give a little time
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 05, 2018, 02:18:40 AM
In my opinion, this is the most optimal type of investment, because the crypto currency will mainly grow in the near future!
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
for long time good investment is cryptocurrency that involves the use of masternode(passive income)
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
Long-term investment is only for people who are interested in this market but do not have time for it. They will choose to be long term investment. For long term investment, it is best to buy the top coin in the market BITCOIN and ETH. But not many people can invest long term. Normally they will sell all if they have more than 20% profit or they will panic sell all when the price drops 30-40%. So long term investment is not a good choice
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:34:23 AM
I think this is the right thing. But this is not always a good thing, because a crypto-currency like ordinary money can depreciate and inflation take place. so it's hard to guess
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 01:26:39 AM
Everything has pros and cons. Short term investments are sometimes painful because market is so unpredictable that you could miss huge profits just by the difference of few hours. Whereas this is not the case with long term investments, but they are sometimes risky.
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 01:21:08 AM
The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. Do not think about profiting in the encryption market in the short term.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 12:56:08 AM
Long-term investment is easiest and safest way invest to cryptocurrency. You do not need to have trade experience, you just have to be patient and choose good coin to hold.

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
maybe this time it's not good, because the market price does not show a significant increase. I still believe in the development of crypto in the future, so I see that priority. I think long-term investment requires patience and calm in the face of falling prices on the market. hard work will not betray results.
Activity: 136
September 05, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
Long-term investment is indispensable because every investor wants a lot of advantages. While investing long term you should find coins very well established such as BTC, ETH, and BCH. The coin has a huge potential. If used for either large capital investment is certainly a very good long-term investment.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 12:34:57 AM
Long-term investment is very good if the user can be patient to wait and choose a good coin to invest. choosing crypto is important. I always choose coins that have a large volume on each exchange.
Activity: 980
September 05, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
I'm think long term investment brings the biggest profit. But you should be ready for the possible risks. You must does an investment that can afford to lose.
copper member
Activity: 378
September 05, 2018, 12:30:01 AM
I feel pretty rational about long term investment because there are many coin which have very good potential  to grow and they give good return provided the market  got stabalised
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:09:48 AM
for long-term investments you have to look at the current price of BTC to make purchases and not at high prices because it can lead to no profit at all.
Activity: 33
September 04, 2018, 11:46:22 PM
In my opinion, long-term investment is the right choice to get lots of profits, especially for investing in crypto currency coins. If I have a lot of capital then I will also put my money for this long-term investment. I want to invest long term on the ethereum coin. In my opinion, ethereum is very potential because it is proven to provide real benefits. Many ICOs have felt the benefits of ethereum. We can create blockchain-based projects or applications by riding on the ethereum blockchain. Of course this makes us easier to do our work.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

My opinion in long term investment is you will have some chances to sell it when you see a good profit, and it is worth to wait than to sell it immediately. For example bitcoin is a long term investment, when bitcoin gets a huge pump it is like a jackpot. If i will choose in long or short term investment. I will go for long term, worth to wait, not so riksy.
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 11:05:52 PM
I think Bitcoin is particularly suitable for long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: