Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 59. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
September 04, 2018, 11:05:08 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

crypto is a long term evolution.  despite 9 years of existence, it is still in early phase.  long term projections are very attractive.  o suggest buying into bitcoins and some in altcoins. when masses begin to use crypto in daily basis, the price will moon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 11:01:34 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Only long-term investments and large amounts of funds can give you big profits. In investments like this, the main thing to know that you will definitely make a profit, because if not, it will be frustrating after months of waiting. The market situation is basically strongly influenced by investor conditions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2018, 01:58:53 PM
Long term investment is better to earn better money. Cox long term investment is the very low risk to lose the money.
It seems to me that for today, crypto-currency repair is on the edge of a large abyss. The network again shows that some people are trying to sell huge amounts of Bitcoin in the near future. It seems to me that if this is true, there will be a complete collapse of the crypto-currency market.

I dont think so. Look on bitcoin chart for last 7 years and you will understand what I mean

Now is just big correction
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
Long term investment is interesting.
 Just buy and not care about market, news, regulation etc
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:46:57 PM
I think we need to have two kind of investment, the long term and short term. Why we need of them, long term investment mostly give profits but short term could give you experience and also daily profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
Long term investment is better to earn better money. Cox long term investment is the very low risk to lose the money.
It seems to me that for today, crypto-currency repair is on the edge of a large abyss. The network again shows that some people are trying to sell huge amounts of Bitcoin in the near future. It seems to me that if this is true, there will be a complete collapse of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 01:38:10 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
It all depends on the state of the crypto market Bro, if indeed the price decreases better for long-term investment, but if crypto market conditions continue to increase then it is better for short-term investments, and for long-term investments, it is more suitable to choose the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap while for short-term investments can choose a coin whose price rises faster as a new coin.
Activity: 165
September 04, 2018, 01:28:40 PM
I think long term investment is safer than short terms. In short terms investment i fall in loss for several time so personally i suggest that you can try to invest in long term. But if you can desire to earn more profit so you can invest in short term but you must keep in mind that you have to proper knowledge about trading.      

I think your statement has a point. Today it's better to invest long term because the crypto market becomes unpredictable. Short-term investment or trading requires extensive knowledge and ability to analyze the market, if you don't have it, you will certainly suffer losses.
Activity: 397
September 04, 2018, 01:23:19 PM
I think long term investment is safer than short terms. In short terms investment i fall in loss for several time so personally i suggest that you can try to invest in long term. But if you can desire to earn more profit so you can invest in short term but you must keep in mind that you have to proper knowledge about trading.      
Activity: 173
September 04, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
I think long term investment is better, but it is a very high risk. so I mostly remind you to have to invest in the short term altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 04, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
When investing for me, stability and safety are first and foremost important. Therefore, in cryptography, I invest for a long period to minimize the risks of losses. For a long investment, I choose bitcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 01:12:41 PM
I think a good investment is by way of long-term investment. because the increase in the price of coins in time factor affect the user save their investment.
I agree with you. I also prefer to have a long-term investment in order to earn more because if you invest a very long time it may effect if the coins are in a good condition or not.
Activity: 119
September 04, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
A long-term investment is an account on the balance sheet of a company that represents its investments, including stocks, bonds, real estate and cash. Hold for more than a year.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

You have to know, that long-term investment is not as easy as it sounds, you have to bear all of this fall until you reach what you really want.
The best crypto currency for choosing long-term investment is a coin that has proven its stability.
Here, there are two choices, namely ethereum and bitcoin, besides that I think it has not been proven.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

i think if you get three to four years of hodl you can get a really good profit. and you don't pay any taxes here either. and if you bought all the coins you don't have to worry about the coins for three or four years anymore. of course that also has advantages. and if you are lucky then you are very rich three or four years later. who bought BTC 4 years ago is rich. and who bought eth 3 years ago is also rich.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
it's miles better to spend money on established cash which have tested to be reliable and feature proven that they are developing and growing. for my part, massive sums are better to put money into real estate or something tangible.
Activity: 148
September 03, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
The encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, and we need more patience in investing in this year's encryption market. Because the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall in this year's market, it has not gotten any improvement so far.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
Long-term investment is a very good opportunity to passively earn good interest, but only if you choose a right coin.
Activity: 532
September 03, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
I feel more funny by long term investment, I have make long term investment with xrp coin. I bought xrp when bitcoin still lower price and I sell when xrp have higher price and bitcoin have growing up, I can take double profit not only on xrp coin but alco at bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: