Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 96. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Long term investment is really a good thing to engage yourself with especially in crypto industry if you are not into trading or bounty programs. If you are looking for good cryptos to invest, Ethereum and Bitcoin are both good options because these cryptos have already established a reputation in the market which would contribute to the continuous increase on their market value for a long run making it profitable for long term investment.
Activity: 297
August 13, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
Long-term investment is a good investment, safe and useful for those who are less experienced in trading. Long-term investment in the cryptographic market is always a good way to make a profit from your investment. There are a lot of currencies like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Stratis in this market that have the potential to grow higher profitable in the future.
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
What I think our long term investment will put is on a very stable coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Iota, Monero or Bitcoin Cash. They will stay long ang grow as the adoption of blockchain and Cryptocurrency will flourish worldwide.
Besides, I believe that there are many potential coins in altcoin that are truly valuable and have the potential in the future to make a profit and the best for a long period of time bitcash is a neo litecoin xrp eos xlm trx
I believe this coin is really valuable.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 07:49:39 AM
What I think our long term investment will put is on a very stable coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Iota, Monero or Bitcoin Cash. They will stay long ang grow as the adoption of blockchain and Cryptocurrency will flourish worldwide.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
long haul venture is the best thing that we can do in the digital money and we have much alternative to do this since we have in excess of 100 coins to pick as our long haul speculation. in any case, the best coins that will be our long haul venture will be bitcoin simply because in the long haul, bitcoin cost will give us a major benefit. in any case, other than of bitcoin, we have another altcoin that will be an auxiliary long haul speculation and this coin will increment higher excessively like bitcoin. furthermore, you can pick the shabby coins or the costly coin to be your long haul speculation and it relies upon the cash you need to use as your ventur
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 13, 2018, 02:52:26 AM
I think, it's only safe with bitcoin and ethereum.. But I am not sure about "the length" of a long-term investment. But at this very moment, it's definitely safer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:14:44 PM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

every investment is always at risk. long-term investment or short-term investment. if we want long-term investment, we should choose coins that are strong and long-lasting, such as bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. and market analysis before investing. Long-term investment is good because the profits are huge but we must always monitor market developments. so we know the development of coins.
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
Nowadays maybe one of the best time to make long-term investments. The lower price of coin - the longer time you can hold it and no rush to sell it asap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 12, 2018, 06:42:21 PM
The market of crypto-currencies is a promising direction, which is destined to become the leading market in the world. Therefore, long-term investment today is an unquestionably successful strategy. Another thing, in which coins will you invest?
Activity: 201
August 12, 2018, 06:38:06 PM
I believe that you need to invest in a long time.
But, a small part of your deposit, maybe around 20-25 percent.
The rest is only for a short time
Activity: 68
August 12, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
Long-term investments are the most profitable. But I think the investment strategy may change depending on the market situation. I think the top 100 altcoins will be more profitable .
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
Long-term investment is not really easy to decide, you really need to look for a good coin where you think will give you profit in the future. You really have to spend a lot of time to see how great this coin is. Some people who still invest and hold there coins with a high value now where so lucky. They bought it with a low price before but now its value really high. I also wanted to invest that's why I keep on seeking a good project now.
When you find it, share it with us)) I agree with you: long-term investment is tricky when even BTC is dropping like before and there's even less certainty now about what's going to happen to the whole market.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
I think long term investments are great and easy to get into, yes, day trading is more profitable but the amount of knowledge you need to get into it is way bigger and the risks you take are also higher.
Activity: 83
August 12, 2018, 05:14:59 PM
As an investor that has enough capital, I believe adopting long term investing method is the best if you have the vision of making yourself fortune in this crypto world. If you can hold a coin for a very long time, it will be good because there are some coins that has their price on a very low rate before but with span of 1 to 2 year, they will increase momothly and if you sell the coin by then; it will surely bring you a fortune. So long term investment is a very good trading system adoption in the crypto world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 12, 2018, 04:28:08 PM
I don't believe in long term investment anymore because in this year marketcap drop very bad, all we need to do is doing a short investment. Just waiting for the news and you will know the right moment to buy or sell your coin.
I agree, it's an unfortunate situation. I was sure about my investments a few days ago and now I think short-term investment and cashing out is preferable. I don't want to lose everything.
If I think personally, even with conditions like this it is not good if we invest short-term,
so the point is better we invest long term because it seems more profitable
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
It is good otion of investment, as crypto market will grow in nearest years
Activity: 434
August 12, 2018, 01:40:47 PM
I don't believe in long term investment anymore because in this year marketcap drop very bad, all we need to do is doing a short investment. Just waiting for the news and you will know the right moment to buy or sell your coin.
I agree, it's an unfortunate situation. I was sure about my investments a few days ago and now I think short-term investment and cashing out is preferable. I don't want to lose everything.
Activity: 192
August 12, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
I think now is the best coin to holding for the long term and to make a big money. Because it has a better technology and the platforms and its price will be pumped & dump.
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
Long haul speculation put a kind of smoothness in your psyche and empower you to see development and improvement as the most essential need in choosing where you put your reserve. Time additionally take into consideration coin to develop in esteem.
Activity: 602
August 12, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

I think long-term investments are very appropriate to use for current strategies that are in a state of chaos. The market is very bad and it will take a long time to stabilize, and to get a profit it must hold in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: