Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term investment. - page 95. (Read 16806 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
I think long-term investing requires investing in some good and strong cryptocurrencies, because those risks are small and there is a lot of room for growth in the future, and long-term investing is the best policy
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 13, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
long term invesment is good if you wanna get big profit. but you must a real good project before invested in
you dont have to look your portofolio all time. just check weekly and enjoy your life
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
Speaking of long-term investment, I think, there you can get a big profit, especially if you start investing during the red market and choose the good and trusted coin. Yes, it is risky but more profitable.
Agreed. Moreover, it will be a solution that will help to avoid the problems that occur in the market today. You're kind of making an investment that the market will be better in the future. And someday it will really be better than today.
Activity: 111
August 13, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
For me, long haul speculation is one sort of venture that you should have as long as it gives you even a little sum however consistent pay or profit. One illustration is the Kucoin Shares that gives its holders a level of the benefits once a day. Little for the time being nevertheless it will have a major effect in the long haul.
Activity: 69
August 13, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Speaking of long-term investment, I think, there you can get a big profit, especially if you start investing during the red market and choose the good and trusted coin. Yes, it is risky but more profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 10:36:01 AM
Long-term investment always gives more profit than trading. However, do not forget that now the market is falling and it is a good opportunity to buy cheap assets and  reduce risks. Also do not forget that we do not know where the market will stop and turn around. Therefore, I would advise you to buy the assets in the main support levels.
Activity: 95
August 13, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
In my opinion long term investments are more useful and profitable,though they are risky and you have to analyse alot before  investing in long term investments. If they are profitable they are risky too. People who are less experienced should prefer to invest in long term investment
Activity: 181
August 13, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I see long term investment a discipline for being patient. Because I know I can gain more in the future in it. I myself invest long term on EOS because it has good track and I believe it will be the one in the bullrun soon

I think EOS has the potential to grow because many projects are using it. Thus, investment in EOS will be safe and suitable for long-term investments, while at the same time providing high returns like investment in ethereum.
Activity: 141
August 13, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
I think long-term investment is a very good choice. You can choose to invest in the cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalization, because the risk of investing in them is smaller, and in the future they will have a lot of room for growth. I hope that you can profit from it. .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
for me you do not have to wait long enough to make money. you should have a trading strategy for more money. and you should always ask the people in the forum for you to know when you will be out of money.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
I have suffered a lot in long term investments. I think it makes more sense to make money selling. We expect to see a rise in 2019.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
Long-term investments are appropriate for top coins, this is my opinion. In this market, I prefer trading and short-term investments. You always need to adjust the market to make good money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 10:03:58 AM
Long-term investment does look tempting to investors, but in some cases long-term investments are very risky, it will be more expensive if you make short-term investments
Why are long-term investments more risky than short-term investments? Long-term investment is the safest choice in all types of investment models. You will not need to be concerned about price and market volatility as short-term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
Long-term investment does look tempting to investors, but in some cases long-term investments are very risky, it will be more expensive if you make short-term investments
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Yes, as previous guys said: it is very unique chance to make good long-term investments now, cause prices of BTC and especially altcoins are very low
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
I see long term investment a discipline for being patient. Because I know I can gain more in the future in it. I myself invest long term on EOS because it has good track and I believe it will be the one in the bullrun soon
Activity: 24
August 13, 2018, 09:53:58 AM
It depends on you and your asset.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 09:52:10 AM
I think for new comer like us will go for long term investment.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
Long term investment is good but I prefer short term investment.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
Long term investment is the best way to invest. Its very reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: