Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 43. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
Obviously, all will say about the Ethereum for the long-term investment. But along with ETH I must say about the BNT and IOTA to keep for a long period and the Gaming currency like TFL and the recent ongoing ICO of CHIMAERA is good for long-term investment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
February 23, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

First three coins will be always the best choice for longterm holding cause having them in your wallet for 6 or more months give you 90% sure that you will earn.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
February 23, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
Go get some Matrix AI Network token (MAN) if you want to hold a token for a long time. It have a very high potential to be popular in the near future. Hold it until thier platform goes out and ready for use.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 23, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
I would advice PRL for you. Just have a check their road map and whitelist. So I belive that they have big potential and we will see it soon
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

Some of my favourite long term invests are the following coins and tokens:

- LISK
- NANO
- GBYTE
- IOTA

As you can see I am a big fan of feeless tangle coins. They are all undervalued imho.

IOTA was a bit hyped after all. Be careful on it. Lisk is a good one , I also want to get some lisk coins very soon. I can also say waves in addition to this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Some of my favourite long term invests are the following coins and tokens:

- LISK
- NANO
- GBYTE
- IOTA

As you can see I am a big fan of feeless tangle coins. They are all undervalued imho.
Activity: 263
February 23, 2018, 11:47:49 AM
The best coins for long term are this coins whose are the most popular. I can recommend you coins like bitcoin, ethereum or waves, it will be really good chooise for you

Agreed Bitcoin is the standard for now.
indeed the best coin for long-term investment is bitcoin. but you should also split your money to invest in cheaper coins of bitcoin such as eth, neo, litlecoin and ripples. because they also have enormous potential in the future. and this will be very profitable for you if you make long-term investment in the coin.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
February 23, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
I hold Idex Membership Token (idxm), Better Betting, Neo and VeChain for long-term investment.
The four coins also have a great potential and will go far beyond their current prices. Neo's volume will pass Ripple. The Betterbet team works very well and promises the future
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
I myself for the long term prefer XLM, NXT and RIPPLE
Because they are now in the bottom position.
In the long run they will walk towards the top value
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
as of now the best coin to invest is bitcoin second is eth. this two coin for me is the best coin to buy and hold for long term.
bitcoin now is very low and have the great potential to pump larger in the future.
Activity: 16
February 23, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
Ethereum is overpriced because of garbage ICOs. I would personally invest for long term in Xem, Monero, Neo, Iota and maybe Waves
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 23, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
When we look at the values on the market, the first five coins should always be preferred, but there is always hope in the bottom

Its good to invest also on a coin that you believe have a potential to pump higher in long term but the risk are much higher on that compare to the established coin. So if you want to lessen your risk, better to invest on the top coins but don't forget to study further before you do that. Patience is really matter, and I'm sure with cryptocurrency holding on it will always be worth it.
Activity: 70
February 23, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
In long term Bitcoin is not innovative enough. I think in the leaders now Ethereum and yes, maybe NEO will rise up
Activity: 238
February 23, 2018, 06:43:00 AM
I think that for long-term investment in a digital currency we should learn about it, and explore it thoroughly. In my opinion, bitcoin is always a long term investment because it is closer to the people, convenient transactions in the market today, it has brought high profit for everyone, in addition it is widely popular on the world. except that some countries do not accept it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
neo, ripio, kwh.
ripio's price is so cheap. at the time of the crash, it dropped from 50 cents to 15 cents. there are many investors and they are waiting for it to rise.
neo is already a very successful coin. kwh will go to the moon too Smiley
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 04:43:51 AM
Of course bitcoin is always suitable for long-term investment because it is nearing the "normalization peroid" after it values its high for the past year. In bitcoin we should be really patient in order for us to have a really high profit.

Resource:  http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/22/18/bitcoin-a-long-term-buy-cryptocurrency-exchange-provider-says
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 23, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
When we look at the values on the market, the first five coins should always be preferred, but there is always hope in the bottom
Activity: 229
February 23, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
Bitcoin of course. Don't underestimate the King of crypto. Better techs will come up and go, but the brand name of Bitcoin will be eternal.
Yes, Bitcoin has a memorable 2017. No one deny Bitcoin is a safe option for the future. However, Bitcoin is still quite high compared to many people's investment funds. I think the strategic investment and business model must be in sync with our investment fund. ETH, LTC are both highly appreciated and worth the wait in the future.

Yes, this is true for me. Not everyone has a high budget to pursue bitcoin value. With that value, I invest in ETH, Ripple and Doge can still provide safety and mutation. ripple growth of 4000% in early 2017. That is the most concrete evidence. ICO is also a long-term idea that many people are interested in.
Activity: 168
February 23, 2018, 02:59:54 AM
Bitcoin of course. Don't underestimate the King of crypto. Better techs will come up and go, but the brand name of Bitcoin will be eternal.
Yes, Bitcoin has a memorable 2017. No one deny Bitcoin is a safe option for the future. However, Bitcoin is still quite high compared to many people's investment funds. I think the strategic investment and business model must be in sync with our investment fund. ETH, LTC are both highly appreciated and worth the wait in the future.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 23, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

I would usually stick with coins with constant updates and development, because it may pay off in a long term.
For example like Status, it was so undervalue where updates and development is given previously until several months, it starts to pump

For long term holding, i would suggest

Waves
ETHereum
KNC
Request
Quantstamp
Neblio
Raiden
MANA
Pages:
Jump to: