Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 46. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 01:33:48 PM
In 2018 there will be new great projects with new crypto giants. But personally I would suggest to invest into ETC, BCH, VIBE, HSR, LMC, IOTA, OMG, ICX, 1st Blood. However, in any case, I will invest main part of my money into bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

ETH and BTC this is the most trusted coin, and it is very cheap for now, You will earn high profit on investing on this coin. ETH will probably hit 2000$ at the end of the year,
agree that ETH and BTC are reliable coins, because now ETH is on the rise only because the price of ETH is also quite high after BTC prices. most people assume that BTC will be replaced by ETH.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
February 17, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

ETH and BTC this is the most trusted coin, and it is very cheap for now, You will earn high profit on investing on this coin. ETH will probably hit 2000$ at the end of the year,
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Long term investments should be looked at very carefully. Read up on the currency, not just their site and whitepaper, to gauge how the community feels about it. If a product starts out great and the community starts seeing that they aren't delivering on promises then they will jump ship.

Some things I always ask myself is 1) Can they deliver given their team, current state of blockchain and the current adoption rate of blockchain technologies? 2) If they are post ICO, are they delivering on the milestones promised? 3) Is their product/service something I believe in and understand? That last one is key in a long term investment because when the market dips, or that specific currency, you'll be able to gauge different factors and determine whether to hold or to sell.

Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 17, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
you need to know the amount of investment in order to determine this small investment is a big amount of subcontaining is a good investment btc
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
February 17, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
The great choice for Long term investments is strat, waves, eos, bancor, arcblock, credits. These projects are platforms with smartcontracts, so they have big future if developments will go according to the road map. x10 - it the minimum x10 for 1-2 years. Just be patient and don't sell Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 17, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
It depends on what kind of returns you're looking for . If you want to play it safe then still Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safe bets to go. But if want to multifold then you should do your research and invest in ICO's or low market cap gems.
Activity: 144
February 17, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

You can choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest coin and has the potential to continue to increase. But for bitcoin the price is very high, you can choose altcoin for investment, because the price is still within reach.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
February 17, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
Hello,
If you want to learn more about the zoin community project, read our exclusive interview on our blog! A beautiful project where the community is a priority in development!
Happy reading! Cool

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zoin/

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 05:57:24 AM
Here are some coins that have organic growth and will go up as projects develop: Waves, Strat, Cob. These coins have already shown that they can be dispersed and interesting to buyers. These projects are well and systematically developed will be an excellent investment
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 17, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

if your capable enough to invest,ofcourse itss bitcoin since this is the most secure in terms of investments vaue is always growing and when drops making recovery of much higher price.but if your limited funds better to invest in Litecoin and ripple.this two coins are silent but making a pump when needed
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 05:31:41 AM
OMG is definitely a keeper.
I think Komodo could also be worth hodling long term if everything comes to fruition this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:07:04 AM

long term coins are so many, check those coin that is undervalued, like AION. Aion is really great project, AION has solid team which is really good for long term investment. You can buy more AION and hold that for years or months. Just hold it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
I will suggest you to buy bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is world most well known and stronger coin. Of you want to earn huge profit, you should buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin as always it is the best for long term if you had bought the previous weeks when it was down probably you are in profit now. Yes buying bitcoin will provide a good gains in the future. I had a high believe in bitcoin that it will bring us into success so long term investment would be good.
Activity: 672
February 17, 2018, 03:23:53 AM
It is good to buy into bitcoin,etheruem, litecoin and other top altcoins. But also invest a portion into projects like cardano, neo, waves, singular dtv, taas amd iconomi. They too can grow well in the coming years. Buy and Hold!
it's really because ETH's potential is very big in value development than the other altcoin coins, so if to make a long investment if I own better ETH
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
February 17, 2018, 03:19:02 AM
I will suggest you to buy bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is world most well known and stronger coin. Of you want to earn huge profit, you should buy bitcoin.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
February 17, 2018, 01:05:19 AM
It is good to buy into bitcoin,etheruem, litecoin and other top altcoins. But also invest a portion into projects like cardano, neo, waves, singular dtv, taas amd iconomi. They too can grow well in the coming years. Buy and Hold!
Activity: 182
February 16, 2018, 10:52:30 PM
to invest long term maybe you could try ignis, xlm, or ripple. for one to two years it looks like quite a promising if only climbed twice as it seems it's not impossible.
Activity: 142
February 16, 2018, 10:35:03 PM
can't beat bitcoin and ethereum for long term. Neo also seems to be a good investment for long term. Another up and coming long term hold i like is Genesis Vision. Great project, solid road map, and seem to be moving right along.
Activity: 29
February 16, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
Longterm the safest way is still BTC and ETH but i also invested in Substraum, PLC, IGNIS and Nxt
Pages:
Jump to: