Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 44. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 02:54:14 AM
Bitcoin is still the most favored cryptocurrency for long term investment because of its profitability. It is projected to reach more all-time high price again this year by either equalling its previous record last year or possibly surpassing it.
The other coins that suitable for long term are ethereum, ripple and litecoin, two of the most promising cryptocurrencies in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:41:33 AM
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, and waves. a great coin to invest long term, let alone for a time like this where the coin prices are falling. then it is the time that the nicest used to start investing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 02:15:58 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

The big three still the best crypto to invest Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. These three are the largest market cap
which secure us in terms of coins stability in the market. Aside from that these three are tested also from market vulnerability. Ethereum price almost maintain it's price despite of big cash-out from the market. This are the reason why I'm backing up these three crypto.
I agree with you, but look at some of the recent projects start receiving payments with LTC and Dash though is not much than other but enough to boost their popularity in the market. Every investor in crypto must have some altcoin that become favorite.
ETH become popular because of many project based on ethereum.
If want buy now and hold it for a year or more,  BTC and ETH are the best choice since a lot people use it
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 01:24:06 AM
For the long term I am more confident in ethereum and NEO, although sometimes I also hold my bitcoin even in the not too distant future. The reason I choose that coin is because I believe these coins will be more famous in the future so demand will increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 22, 2018, 08:13:24 PM
For a long term investments and long term profits , i would like to recommend bitcoin and etherium. Because both of this coins has a big gained when it comes in earning a lot of money in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is the biggest coin in the cryptocurrency world that gained a lot in couple of years , now etherium is in the road just like bitcoin did in the past years. Their value is for a long term invest and when they rise in price , a big gain in profits is at its peak.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 22, 2018, 08:02:55 PM
I think its better  to hold right now for longer period Bitcoin, Ethereum and maybe Monero and Lisk. Also I shoulde be hold one-two  percpective coins from top-30.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
February 22, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum is the best cryptocurrency for long term investments my friend Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
It's funny no one mentions investing in a wide range of promising tokens as a long term investment strategy.  If you could go back to 2015, what would have made you the biggest profits?  LTC? BTC? The other top 10 marketcap coins back then?  No... they wouldn't.  It were the small promising coins who were worth jack sh*t back then that would have made you a millionnaire by now.  XEM, GMC and like 80% of poloniex coins, those went way way up.  Not just x10 or x30 but x1000 in some cases.  So why not invest or gather a wide portfolio of small coins (ok, aside some bigger ones like eth) and hope they will moon.  It has more risk to it but if you spread your chances, it has quite a chance of succes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
February 22, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
I invest in ling term : Envion , Litecoin , Swissborg  , Bitcoin , Etherium  , Ripple . It seems to me all these coins have good prospects.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
February 22, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
For long term you should stick to established coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 22, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
I can advice for you for long time PRL token. In my opinion they have big potential in future. Realy nice idea if you raly interesting about this have check their white list and road map

Yes PRL is very good token, bought some few days ago. However havent seen any implementation. Hope it rises in price soon. Also the data storage type it uses is very inventive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
February 22, 2018, 05:04:52 PM
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, BTG. very nice coins for use in long-term investments and have a brighter future than the other. for one to four years is perfect invest in coins.

I agree with the fact that BTC, LTC and ETH are excellent long-term coins. But I can't understand what attracts you to BTG? I don't see any great opportunities here. It's better to buy NEO and NEM instead of BTG.
Obviously that coins are running for long time ago so there's no reasons to doubt with that, but for me these are the new list of coins that good to select for long term investment.

>VEN
>RDN
>SNM
>IOTA
>TNB
>TNT
>RLC

That's the best coins to that good to invest for many years, for now their price are seems fall down but I believe that in the future it will growing up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
February 22, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
I can advice for you for long time PRL token. In my opinion they have big potential in future. Realy nice idea if you raly interesting about this have check their white list and road map
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 22, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
Long-term investment is less risky and suitable for beginners and others. I have done day-trading and suffered losses, so I would recommend the long-term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, BTG. very nice coins for use in long-term investments and have a brighter future than the other. for one to four years is perfect invest in coins.

I agree with the fact that BTC, LTC and ETH are excellent long-term coins. But I can't understand what attracts you to BTG? I don't see any great opportunities here. It's better to buy NEO and NEM instead of BTG.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 22, 2018, 06:24:21 AM
Long-term investment earns nostalgic time.  It is important not to panic. Panic always loses. so long term is good.
Activity: 47
February 22, 2018, 06:18:45 AM
In my opinion it depends on the time you invest, the top coin is still the best option( btc, eth, xrp, dash, xmr, )

Activity: 634
Merit: 82
February 22, 2018, 05:32:40 AM
I think the best long-term investment that can be done right now is to buy an idex membership token. The idex is becoming more and more popular every day.
It will also be valued very much because the amount of supply is very small. I think you should investigate and see its benefits.

Please give me link to idex membership
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

When you step into the crypto market you practice patience, I think when you invest in a coin you patience to hold them. And do not worry about the price drop in the short term. Set goals, analyze the coin. See if they are good in the future. Invest in and hold them. You will find that it is great when the pennies you hold increase.
Activity: 33
February 22, 2018, 05:09:12 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that is safe to hold right now for longer period.
But you can find other coins and buy many of them with less money.
Pages:
Jump to: