Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Invests - page 45. (Read 6492 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
February 22, 2018, 05:05:01 AM
If you want long-term investment why not bitcoin only. bitcoin has a bright future even very much when compared to other altcoin either in price or the value of the investment.
Yes that's right Bitcoin is great, has a bright future and good for long term investment, but don't invest in one coin you should spread your money in other crypto currency just in case. Ethereum, Neo and also Monero are good and have a big potential, you should try to invest in it.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
February 22, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
to get the right profit is an investment must be done in a long term way so the benefits can be doubled. now the price of coins is mostly down so it takes time to recover.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 04:56:45 AM
ethereum, bitcoin, litecoin, BTG. very nice coins for use in long-term investments and have a brighter future than the other. for one to four years is perfect invest in coins.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 22, 2018, 04:42:12 AM
I believe the safest long term investments are currently bitcoin, ethereum, neo trio. I am expecting 25k bitcoin, 5k ethereum and 1k neo in long run. Monero is somewhat safe long term investment too.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 04:38:35 AM
If you want long-term investment why not bitcoin only. bitcoin has a bright future even very much when compared to other altcoin either in price or the value of the investment.
Activity: 460
February 22, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

Still bitcoin and ethereum are good option for hodl, but if you want something else i can recommend you neo and deeponion. But it depends how long you want hodl your coins

The best currency to hold in longterm way is the bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and we know bitcoin price is nice in investmenting.bitcoin is the ideal of investment because theres many persons become rich because of good pricing that currency  and its very safety also of bitcoin we trust it if you invest and if you sell the bitcoin its very easy also so that for me bitcoin is nice to hold in longterm way.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 22, 2018, 03:47:46 AM
I think the best long-term investment that can be done right now is to buy an idex membership token. The idex is becoming more and more popular every day.
It will also be valued very much because the amount of supply is very small. I think you should investigate and see its benefits.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

Bitcoin, of course, is the king of cryptocurrency.

Because bitcoin has been recognized by more and more people, it still has a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 266
February 22, 2018, 01:43:29 AM
Personally, I prefer big coin coins with high fame to make long term investments, let's call it ETH, BTC, XRP, and NEO. I believe that they have good potential.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 21, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
In order to choose the project to be invested in the long term, it is necessary first to examine the team well . Dovu and the team of IDXM are very successful
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 18, 2018, 12:25:43 PM
everyone says btc but btc can not fold the price at this time but subcoins have a potency to make 2x 4x in a short time
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
February 18, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

My first priority is always BTC as it is the base of all crytpos. LTC and ETH also will give profit but the margin will be better with BTC.
Activity: 204
February 18, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
The first question is what do you consider as long term?! Talking about 1 year it may be some prospective coin but if take into acount longer period than (my opinion) it is impossible to forecast because of undetermined surely posicion in the world and big volatility. So stay up to date
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
if you are really into longterm better hold on to your BTC you can also buy ETH LTC DOGE and XRP choose the top 10 in CMC but always read news so yo can take advantage on a coin up and down
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
February 18, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
If you invest in altcoins, then eth will be a good choice because it has good growth prospects. Other notable ones may be iota, neo and maybe waves and stratis.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 18, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

If you want to buy as well as keep your investment for the long run, you can safely try bitcoin. It is by far the most stable currency, even though it has had big fluctuations lately. Even with these fluctuations remains the most stable currency. But for long-term investment, you can choose other currencies. You can try just about everything in the top 10 on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 18, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
If you want to stock a crypto currency for a long period of time then you should buy bitcoin. This currency is very reliable and trusted one. More crypto user choose to hold bitcoin because this is ideal for long term investments and already tested by many investors and traders.

No , bitcoin mainly works as a short term investment because we can see that it's value can increase or pump in a much shorter time but it can be also applicable in a longer term of investment because the longer you wait and hodl it , the more value itll grow. altcoins like etherium does mainly works as a long term investment because it is obvious that their value takes a long time to increase , yet their only advantage is that they are more stable.
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

We are in the branch of the alts, and therefore ether, monero, well, and a little bit of stratis and all this should in the long term show good results. Main patience.
Activity: 350
February 18, 2018, 01:35:44 AM
If you want to stock a crypto currency for a long period of time then you should buy bitcoin. This currency is very reliable and trusted one. More crypto user choose to hold bitcoin because this is ideal for long term investments and already tested by many investors and traders.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
February 17, 2018, 01:58:04 PM
It all depends on the amount of money you have. With a larger amount of btc, eth is a good investment choice. With a small amount, it's better to buy cheaper coins with good prospects, which you can also earn well, like neo, waves, litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: