Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 38. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 05, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
Ninety percent of my fund is domicile in bitcoin and  my position  on bitcoin is bullish and it's long term!  Every now and then i try to divest into altcoin that I really believe in, but my position is bitcoin and I will always trade the bounce as well!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
Long term hold is always for those who believe in the altcoin they are holding.But those who have a short term vision for the altcoin they are having will easily sell at a very low price and later regret big time .Altcoins now doing very well and I love to hodl altcoins for a longer period and sell later when the prices are high up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
for me i like ethereum the most since it was already battle tested and the value of this coin does really have the potential to grow unlike other coins like monero or zcash that is stuck on 500$,you have big money you might wanna invest in btc or eth or other coins that has already a solid base. However i like short term with the rise of Ico s if you invest on tokens, you might get profit in the best delays.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 09:27:47 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
Good question
For me i will go in for Bitcoin, EOS and Ethereum as my Long term investment and pick sharepay,Bitrace,Bobsrepair as my short term
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
I think the choice will be better in the long run. This example is like buying bitcoins, and waiting for a long time, you will get an amazing advantage. If you use it for a short time, choose a trustworthy altcoin. If your value is down, you will experience huge losses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
If you prefer long term you should try bitcoin and etherium. But if you prefer short term you should try altcoins. It depends  on you, if you prefer fast earnings go short term and try altcoins. But if you prefer more big earnings but takes a long period of time go long term and try bitcoin. Its both good because these coins are profitable.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
In my opinion, in order to make money, there's no point in investing in bitcoin, it's better to invest in some growing altocoins ...

I exactly agree with you bro. Bitcoin and ethereum or other coins which have big market supply will make a profit in long term. We should focus altcoins which are promising and just released.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:13:47 AM
In my opinion, in order to make money, there's no point in investing in bitcoin, it's better to invest in some growing altocoins ...
Activity: 114
June 05, 2018, 05:12:22 AM
I prefer long term investment. Short-term investments must pay attention to so many things and take my time.
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
I am assigned this way, my long-term trading currency is only ETH and Bitcoin, I will retain half or even more funds for the purchase of Bitcoin and ETH, others are used for short-term trading other new coins to earn fast interest!
Activity: 448
June 05, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
In Cryptocurrency market long term and short term both work in the markets some coins are good for short terms and some for long terms like coinmarketcap top 20 coins are for long term and remaining coins are for short term
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 05, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
I will go for long term for huge gain and short term for just 40-50% gain. For short term some coins that have news to come in some weeks or next month like new product launching or main net launching or making big partnership or doing anything new, this coins will pump more because of news and this coins will give easily 40-50% gain in just 1-2 months. For long I will go for some good project that have good developer team and very strong product market like REMME because  REMME is Blockchain-based solution for user authentication protecting company’s data from cyber attacks while eliminating passwords.And After making ATH at $0.035 its now trading at $0.0192. You can buy it for target of 10$ in next 8-10 years as REMME have very strong project and good future.Also you can buy Ether, Tron, Cardano and Steller this all have good future and will give good profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
June 05, 2018, 04:54:21 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I personally use a long-term strategy to hold all the coins I have. I know if the long-term strategy is so boring and must make us wait very long. But believe me that long-term can be much more profitable than short term. It's just that you just need to be patient waiting for all the coin prices you have to ride very high.
Activity: 100
June 05, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
I hold Ethereum and bitcoin for a long time, one to three years. Hold EOS and ADA in short term, hold 6 months to 1 month. My portfolio yields about 50 percent.
June 05, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

According to this, my choice now is long term. But Before I invest I have to do some research first so that I can distinguish the long term or short term hold. So until now I still learn some adequate technical analysis I have switched to only long-term a group of Altcoin promises.

Activity: 110
June 05, 2018, 03:59:51 AM
If you support the technology that the project creates, this is only a 100% long-term investment. The long-term outlook gives good results.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 03:51:08 AM
If prefer longterm holding although I have some altcoins that are for short term holding. I will hold most of my holding atleast a year or 2 years.
Activity: 200
June 05, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
For short-term are Bitcoin and Top Altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Segwit2x, LiteCoin, Dash and so forth. These coins albeit officially more costly yet they do situate on top due to the exchange volume that continues expanding and it's ensured that you'll get great benefit following couple of months or a year while long-term speculations are the underdog coins like low esteemed coins however recorded as the best Altcoin like Ripple, Dogecoin, Oyster and different coins that valued lower than a US dollar today. These coins can possibly be the following best 10 Altcoins later on so in case you're setting up your future today then these coins will most likely offer you great future.
Activity: 76
June 05, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
You can allocate some funds for trading scalping or swing. I do that when I am interested in trading. In my opinion, holding long term alts is better. because of higher profits you just need to target a certain price and sell it
June 02, 2018, 11:26:39 AM
There seems to be no definite percentage, but basically my investment goal is long term. The reason for selling is usually to be exchanged with other Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: