Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 37. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
Both have flaws and advantages.
If you make a long-term investment then you have to choose the right coin and strong so that the lapse of some time can get a big advantage.
If you make short-term investments then your time will be much spent to monitor the development of Cryptocurrency prices.
I prefer long-term investments because they are more profitable than short-term investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
June 06, 2018, 10:19:17 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
Long term on coins that has already proven itself like bitcoin litecoin and etherium. But I have been holding Oyster Pearl for months now. It may not be at the top list on coinmarketcap but the result amazed me each passing day. I do not do short term trading, I prefer hodl and earn millions than only few thousands on short term trading.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:16:52 PM
I do not remember if I was here already or not, but still I will give an opinion on short-term orders and long-term ones. I think that here it is necessary to say that in both cases there is a risk of losing your money, but to increase them, I would advise you to use only long-term investments
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 04:04:01 PM
Long term - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are perfect assets.
Short term - altcoins like Ripple, Cardano and IOTA that are good for trading and buying something.

Bitcoin is not suitable for long-term investment. If you notice the price of bitcoin fluctuates every hour. There are days when bitcoin increases to $ 1000 or drops to $ 1000 very quickly. Invest in the day will suit those who want to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 06, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
Long term I only hold top coins like btc, eth, ltc, etc  Grin As for other coins, I hold them short term as they are more risky, but can be pretty profitable when you buy them at their lows.
Activity: 57
June 06, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
long
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
Everyone works as he can and as he wants. My choice is a long-term investment. The easiest way is to invest in popular alcony and just wait for your rewards
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
If I think, long-term coins survive is the best coin that can grow in the market at the same time as choosing bitcoin coins, ETH, and litecoin.but I think the coin is a perfect crypto currency that can grow and last a long time. And you will get a big profit.
June 06, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
I am more on investing for Long term since I do not have yet enough idea or knowledge for short investment. So I usually hold my coins for about at least one year. That is why I invest only to those I have a full trust or I am confident that it has potential.
June 06, 2018, 01:40:01 AM
I think both of them have advantages and disadvantages, it is better to choose long term because it will gain more profit from short term. Many risk takers choose long term because they estimate that it could benefit bigger results.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
I put it at 50:50, for a 50% long-term investment for a 50% short-term investment, because I need money every day, and 50% of my capital is helpful to make it work by trading and investing in the short term. for the long term, I see it as a future savings.

I would prefer long-term investments because the longer time investment is the bigger the profit that I will get and I think that's a better choice to make
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
June 05, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
Personally I think Short term is 90% risky.But long term is good and low risky (I think 20% risky). So I think Long term is good above short term.
I also think that Long Term is much better than Short Term with that reason. Long Term may take a long while but just keep a close look at the market where your coin is going then you will be earning more than your initial investment.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 05, 2018, 10:55:48 AM
I put it at 50:50, for a 50% long-term investment for a 50% short-term investment, because I need money every day, and 50% of my capital is helpful to make it work by trading and investing in the short term. for the long term, I see it as a future savings.
Activity: 9
June 05, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
Depending on your objectives.  If you are expecting to be very rich in the future,  you may decide to have more than fifty percent of your portfolio in a long term coin and if you have a crazy bill and all,  you could be shorting half your portfolio on regular basis.
Activity: 2
June 05, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
I choose long term because if you buy any coin then you should hold for long term than you can take much profit but in a short term you can profit but not much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
I chose the safe path, which is to buy some eth and btc only for long-term trading.
actually short term trading is also good but high risk.
Activity: 192
June 05, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
I am long term hodler. I have trading plan which risking around 15% and as long as I trade.
I have profited quite good enough. Even most of times cut loss but if you are consistent then you can earn profit.
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Long-term or short-term investments are dependent upon individual desires.
Long-term usually uses Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two well-known coins can benefit a lot from long-term investments.
If you want to make short-term investments then you should use Litecoin or Ropple.
But I prefer long-term investment.
Activity: 353
June 05, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
Long term investment is really good, but some people choose short-term investments. Reduce expenses and time. If I invest in those two, I will choose the short term. I don't need a long term because we need to be practical. If we invest in these two things, I have nothing wrong with it.
Activity: 172
June 05, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Personally I think Short term is 90% risky.But long term is good and low risky (I think 20% risky). So I think Long term is good above short term.
Pages:
Jump to: