Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 33. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:38:08 PM
I think more profit in long-term investment than short-term, because I personally disadvantaged in short-term investment do not know the other person because I may still have to learn about trading.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 12, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
To see the current situation for choosing long term is the most appropriate time, because long term will be more profitable than short term.
short term can only be enjoyed for a moment and will always pay attention to the market just to wait for the price to rise slightly and then sell it. but it all depends on the circumstances and their needs because of the long and short term all to be able to help his life for a better and comfortable life. but long-term benefits will double in profits, and are usually long-term in doing with those who already have a steady income or a steady job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
The long run is one that you will hold for years but you can make a profit by doing it and just check it out but in the short term you need to check it every time and it can also be called daily trading for the short term so you can get a lot of profit
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 12, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
I think if the coin grew by 100-150%, then it makes sense to sell it, and then buy it cheaper. Shocked
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
Long term - Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are perfect assets.
Short term - altcoins like Ripple, Cardano and IOTA that are good for trading and buying something.
Many short term alt coins is for my weekly income and the long term crypto is ethereum only, I believed that ethereum can make a profit with in only few months. But I will hold for 2 year and forget for a while.
copper member
Activity: 658
June 12, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
I'm holding because I'm comfortable losing what I've put into it so far.

I also know that potentially I have a chance to change my life by being an early adopter.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
I was very sad for few months, but held on because of a glimmer of hope here and there. I dont think large holders simply held because they knew itll go up, much faith and fighting yourself was necessary.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
Small gamble is worth the potential moonshot to me. Same reason I do options trading.

If I get enough money for a down payment or more on a rental multiplex I’ll be a happy man.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
It’s throw away money that won’t be missed too much if it’s all gone. That’s how everyone should view ANY investment or speculation.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 12:03:47 PM
My crypto portfolio for my long term holds BTC, ETH, and Cardano. if for the short term I hold stellar, ignis and nxt because of its cheap price and fast price movements.
Activity: 303
June 12, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
To get the most profit, you can buy good altcoins today. When you buy altcoins with a low coin price and then you hold your altcoins in the long run to achieve a higher price than the purchase price. I think a long-term alternative would be more profitable than a short-term alternative.

Everyone's circumstances are different, if benefits of crypto used for everyday necessities may be better fortune on altcoin because of low price, quantity is a lot, if profits are small but when multiplied amount of altcoin it will look profitable, but if your finances are sufficient to better invest on bitcoin with long-term direction.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
If you like long term, you should try bitcoin and ETH . But if you prefer short-term, you should try altcoins. It depends on you if you want quick gains in the short term and try to use altcoins. However, if you prefer a bigger income, it will take a long time to use bitcoins for a long time. They are all good because these coins are profitable.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 10:50:34 AM
Better long term than short term. Playing invest in the short term will cause you to lose a lot of money if you dont really master the market situation.
Activity: 97
June 12, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
for the long term then invest only in coins that cost is high, so then the profit obtained will be much greater. However, if the short term investment then invested in coins that cost is small because it changes very quickly.
Activity: 69
June 12, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
Both long term and short term investment have andvantages like for example for long term in bitcoin if you are saving your bitcoin since before you ear big now . Short term alts sometimes they are valuable when it first listed in exchanges
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 07:27:28 AM
To get the most profit, you can buy good altcoins today. When you buy altcoins with a low coin price and then you hold your altcoins in the long run to achieve a higher price than the purchase price. I think a long-term alternative would be more profitable than a short-term alternative.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 04:50:23 AM
I usually use 40% of my funds to buy the top 5 cryptocurrencies in the market. I think that the long-term holding of these currencies will appreciate, and the remaining 60% will be invested in other new coins as a short-term transaction! I think this is safer!
Activity: 131
June 11, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
I will hold my coins for long term. Maybe i will keep 70% to 80% of my coins. Ill try to sell the remaiming coins and try to continious buy low price then sell at high price until the price becomes stable. At this rate, i will have a high profit for a long term.
Activity: 8
June 11, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
I usually invest in longer waves for shorter due to unstable psychology. Short-term investments are often losses.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
June 11, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
I usually do short-term trading. Compared to long-term trading, the profits of short-term trading will be much less, because the token market cannot predict that a token can grow several times overnight! But the risk of short-term trading is relatively low, because you can stop loss in the fastest time!
Pages:
Jump to: