Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 34. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
June 10, 2018, 07:25:38 PM
depending on the circumstances. if indeed I felling time it is better to do a loss in sales then I will do. long-term investment is too great a risk if we are not prepared. but also vice versa. if we are sure then the price is also great

Agreed, i prefer long term holding of my funds, since then Im doing this to secure my profit at its highest gain, it is not bad to holding long term tokens, instead of investing it I would prefer to hold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
I prefer lon term investment. As for me EOS in long term can get more profit than ethereum or bitcoin. Also I like ICO projects with already working product and nice partners thats why I invested in REMME ICO. by the way, Remme is already tradable so you have a chance to buy a really potential token for the future profits

Long-term holding is easier to do and most common way of investing in crypto. But for long term holding your coins have to be great, so you don't worry about corrections and falls. EOS is not the best choice in my opinion. I would prefer Ethereum or NEO, but most likely couple of coins.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:24:00 PM
It is much more efficient to keep some tokens for a short-term, because market is very unpredictable and you can be face some losses with a long-term strategy. in my opinion, it is better to sell at the first massive pump
Activity: 263
June 10, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
I prefer lon term investment. As for me EOS in long term can get more profit than ethereum or bitcoin. Also I like ICO projects with already working product and nice partners thats why I invested in REMME ICO. by the way, Remme is already tradable so you have a chance to buy a really potential token for the future profits
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:44:22 PM
As for me I would like to go for the long term investment, I do not have the luxury of time to examine the ups and downs of the market. And I also think that day trading is time consuming and tiring. Currently will hold for long term. Some people willing to spend more time to get information and learn the day trading method, I think it is a matter of choice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
I prefer to use both. 50% for long term, and 50% for sort/middle term. But main point is to feel when it’s time to sell and when to buy. Knowledge in trading is very important nowadays.
I always risk 3% of my deposit. Most of all I like to trade in the long-term, as money passes from fussy to patient
Activity: 532
June 10, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
I prefer to use both. 50% for long term, and 50% for sort/middle term. But main point is to feel when it’s time to sell and when to buy. Knowledge in trading is very important nowadays.
Activity: 1260
June 10, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

From my opinion, the long term investments will gain much better earnings than the short term.
if you want to do short term, you must know the bottom price of the coin, and buy it. Later it will corrected back to normal price and you can sell it.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 10, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I split my investment into 2, short term and long term. The short term one is not a really good coins, but still good.
The long term one is a good existing coins like ETH, i want to hold it long because it has already a working platform, and peoples use it everyday.
one thing is the important, diversify is a good thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
i will choose Long term than short term trading.. Long term is holding those coins and sell it when it profit! short term is good for big amount of capital and do a daily trading
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
June 10, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
I have funds allocated for investment on both long term and short term. Long term investment is 25% of my investment and short term investment is 75% of my money.

For short term I don't have any specific time period I choose, I only choose the target of the coin like if the coin is in $1 then my target is $3. if I reach the target then I will sell that if it is attained the value or price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
In order to do this you need to track the market movements on long time intervals. Then it is possible to draw conclusions about long-term investments, while many people still see only speculative component
Activity: 108
June 10, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
I think it's better to choose in the long term, the example is like you buy bitcoin, wait until a long time, and you will get a stunning advantage. if you use a short term, choose a trusted altcoin, otherwise you will experience a huge loss if its value goes down.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 11:14:59 PM
Both had advantages and disadvantages. For my opinion, it is better to choose long term because it will gain more than the short term. Many risk takers choosing long term period because they know that it can benefit them bigger. You are having investment not to sell it immediately instead of holding it and earn from it.

Most of the cryptocurrency holder bought too small value on their coins in selling just an short term. Rather than holding it in a long term, Coins price is still flactuating or unstable so the more you hold it the more chances of higher price to sell your coins.Being patient for it to have a perfect fiat exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 09, 2018, 12:38:19 PM
I prefer long term because you can be able to choose and buy coins with higher prices and lesser risks involved. Maybe, trading in a short term span may lead to success but most likely it can result to losses. Any attempt to greediness will never be satisfying.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
June 09, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
I guess I prefer short term very quick trading. Just clicking over different coins and getting profits in 30 minutes is giving me somekinda orgasm like pleasure. Long term holding is okay but not feels like this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
depending on the circumstances. if indeed I felling time it is better to do a loss in sales then I will do. long-term investment is too great a risk if we are not prepared. but also vice versa. if we are sure then the price is also great
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 09, 2018, 10:14:19 AM
Another good benefit of long-term trade is that it gives the long-term trader the time to plan carefully before executing any actions.

You are right and you are wrong in the same time.
Yes, long term holding gives you more time, but no one knows what is going to be in a month or three months or a year. So when the dynamics start changing it is good to act quick.
In short term is totally different, because you set up your goal before you buy it and then execute, There is not much time for big changes and improvising.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
What ever you are thinking layer your buy and sell be it short term or long term. Have a % of your long term you have put yourind to be long term, because selling the top and buying low is also a gain for you. U
Pages:
Jump to: