Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 39. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
it seems to me that long-term investment will largely benefit, as analysts predict, within a few years, the currency will rise in price
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 02, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
It depends on the amount of money you can hodl. I wpuld recommend a long term hold since the rewards are guaranteed if you do that. However, the good thing about short term hodl is that you can play with the prices and settle for small gains and move on with the next investment.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
According to my analysis of the short-time more difficult than long-time. But short-time it is definitely getting a profit quickly but profit can be small and can be huge. For short-time I always analyze altcoin that it's cheap and don't take advantage of the bitcoin or high priced coins except you have a huge capital and be able to analyze price movements with precision. for a long time-surely saving a bitcoin and ethereum because prospeknya very nice
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
June 02, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
History shows that long-term investment is much better. It should be borne in mind that this market is still very young. Now there is a correction of the market. But in the future a new wave of growth will begin.
I prefer to invest in projects and observe how the team creates their product.
Activity: 588
June 02, 2018, 11:10:44 AM
There is risk everywhere, it does not depend on whether you choose long-term investments or short-term ones, you need to understand and remember this. And there it's up to you.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
Both long term and short term investments have their own advantages. It depends of coins. Long term is for the coins  that has a very low price this time and increase very slow. Short term coins for trading.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
I think the retention strategy for a long term now does not justify itself, in short positions one can earn much more!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 10:53:59 AM
I would better divide my portfolio into both strategies, to cope with risks. Sometimes you even better hold everything when market is not stable.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
I personally prefer investing for the long term, short term investment has not really worked very well for me because  I am not very good at trading so I end up losing a lot of money. it is easier for me to buy cheap then hold for the long term
Activity: 176
June 01, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
I allocate assets as follows:
Long-term investments are 65%
short-term investments account for 35%
Activity: 504