Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 50. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
I prefer long term. That's why I hold bitcoins because I know that one day it will be worth it. I also temporarily hold some coins for profit, but most of the time these coins are only short-term. The best coins that are held for a long time are ETH and bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 09:56:39 AM
it is a choice that varies according to the project. Coins like bitcoin ethererum have been excellent for a long time. subcoins can be nice in short time. This depends on the flow of the progeny.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 09:04:22 AM
Holding coins must be held for a long time, because if coins develop, we can not say what will happen to coins. In the long run, more token holders will get higher prices for the future, especially if the token is a good currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
A short position is very risky. There can be events that unexpectedly sharply change the price and you get a loss. For example, as it was recently with the UpBit exchange. The whole market began to fall sharply. The most profitable is to hold a long position, there are fewer surprises here.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 08:53:20 AM
Long term is the one that you will hold on years or so but you can get profit by doing nothingg and just checking for it but in the short term you need to check it everytime and it can also called daily trading for short term so you can gain a lot of profits
Activity: 79
May 12, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I prefer long term investment, because it is better to choose long term because it will gain more than the short term. Many risk takers choosing long term period because they know that it can benefit them bigger. You are having investment not to sell it immediately instead of holding it and earn from it. If you profesional, you can choose daily trading or short term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
May 12, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
I prefer short term or daytrading, I have enough time to do this and I find it more interesting. For long term I can allocate 10% of the deposit, because there are no guarantees that in a long period everything will go down
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 08:40:33 AM
Long term and short term are profitable, but in short term u need to have very good skills of trading but for long term if u find one good project and after passing of time u ll have good profit its doesnt need skills of trading.
Activity: 63
May 12, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
I prefer long term if you are very busy working on your full time real job. But if you are a full time investor or a trader then you can go short term; since being full-time in crypto world was the best in monitoring all your investments to make good profit.
Activity: 392
May 11, 2018, 07:27:55 PM
Basically both methods can give all the benefits, depending on the coins we have and the time we have to exchange the cryptocurrency. If my coins have some good prospects for the long term and I also have plenty of time to work in the real world, so I use all the coins I have in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
Personally I also can't do a short position. As I will not buy a coin for a brief, so it loses in bitcoin. But a long position brings good income.
Activity: 99
May 11, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
I prefer the long term. Only in this way can I get a more stable income, which can also reduce risks. Short term continuous trading is a common factor leading to losses.
Activity: 56
May 11, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
Personaly i realy recomend a long term if you have some alternative source of income like work or some business but if you are only depending in your investments in crypto then maybe you have to do it in short term is a good choice too. Still it depend in you and your life style.
Activity: 378
May 11, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
If the coin has a slow speed frequency in terms of increasing the price. I will invest it in the long run. Whereas, if the coin has a high-speed frequency, I will invest in the short term.
For now, I choose 60% for the long term and 40% for the short term. I see a lot of coins nowadays more potential for long-term investment to be able to achieve profits.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
If you use a short-term strategy, you can only win a little. But if you keep coins for a long time, the benefits will be many times greater.
Activity: 314
May 11, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
I prefer to use something mean! I do not make several transactions a day, in my opinion this is wrong, in the short term the crypto-currency market can not be foreseen. But leaving without observation is also not the best strategy!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 11:40:14 AM
Among the long term and short term I prefer long term. If you can research the market, know about the graphics and cycles annual Bitcoin, I think you will choose long term like me. Not that sort of term is bad. Sort term is also great for people who are already proficient. But not for me. I'm not good at short term. The disadvantages we will get if we wrongly predict and misplaced the investment we have.
Activity: 176
May 11, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
I am looking to have some short term goal with crypto , long term have so much patient that not everyone can do.
You know the blockchain, to choose a good money is not simple, choose the good price to buy is also difficult.
Activity: 176
May 11, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
I personally choose long term investment. You will get a lot of profit from long term investment. Short term investment will be very tiring and risky
Activity: 37
May 11, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
Most of my portfolio is in long term gain but not day trading. I have also bought many coins and holding them despite their price has dumped in last few months. The cryptocurrencies market will be grow after this August. So hold to win, don't panic sell.
Pages:
Jump to: