Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 84. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 04:10:07 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
I think BTC & ETH is the good choice to invest for long & short term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 03:50:00 PM
As the market goes down every other day i prefer short-term speculations now. Sitting and waiting for miracle to happen is not for me:) i feel too insecure if i cannot influence the situation, so day trading helps me keep my head above water.
Activity: 264
March 29, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
Both are cool, but long term is definetly more profitable for sure! Short term is more risky and takes a little time. I prefer long term because progits are cosmic
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
At the moment, the market is down in price and panic around so long-term investment is the best thing to offer.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
In my opinion, both have advantages and disadvantages. But it is better to choose long-term investment because it can get more value if you sell above and buy back a little lower. Many are taking the risk of choosing long term because they know that it can benefit them bigger.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
both. Know when to hold for long term basis and short term basis. Especially now, most of the coins were dropping. It will be a wise decision if you just hold it while you can. And sell it when you think you gain enough profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 29, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
Everything we invested has fallen in price. We can say that it is necessarily long-term investor. Long-term investment already made more money, i choose long term investment Smiley
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 05:06:00 AM
Investment in the world of crypto can be done long term as well as short term.
By doing these two steps, we can benefit all together.
For the long term as a future savings. While short-term as a long-term investment support. So interrelated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 29, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
You must be aware that there are coins that are suitable for long term and also suitable for short term investments. Before you make investment, you should know if the coins is good for long term or short term for you to make money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 29, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
I am long term hodler, I have trading plan which risking around 15% and as long as I trade, I have profited quite good enough. Even most of times cut loss but if you are consistent then you can earn profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 29, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
Long term only. Investment to the crypto on short term - it is not investments. Just trading.
Probably you can get some profit from cryptotrading, but it will not make you a millionarie instead of long terms investments.

They are a lot of money in trading, but you have to have certain skill set. It is not for everyone. Long term investment is a lot easier and a lot less stressful.
Merit: 152
March 29, 2018, 04:51:13 AM
From my experience, short term trading works better during bearish market.
You can ride the wave and increase the amount of coins to offset the decreasing of bitcoin price.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 28, 2018, 04:43:46 PM
we cant calculate how much risky in short term and long term because it also depends on your coins and your skills. i advise you just do what you are the best. Do not do based on the trend
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
In order not to lose the crypto currency in the market, I do not recommend you to be "hamsters" who, for the sake of gain, run into the market. And with the fall of the market, they run out of it, and thereby even more crush it. Friends, try to be more consistent and confident in your decisions, and only so, you can make a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
March 28, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
I prefer short time to serve as a profit, because I love the right income. some like the old and fast income. but I do not like the risk so I choose short time.
March 28, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
Long term only. Investment to the crypto on short term - it is not investments. Just trading.
Probably you can get some profit from cryptotrading, but it will not make you a millionarie instead of long terms investments.
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
I prefer long-term investment, but considering that the situation on the market is very unstable, but I do not buy coins in long time. I'll wait and maybe I'll do day trading.
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
I prefer to go to long term, where like doing long-term investment, for short term I only do if I see any bad news that hit the project/token that I invested. but if asked which one is better? I think it must be conditioned with each trader's character, mostly trader with less equity like doing short term , more equity doing the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
I think short term is a good choice because thought coin price has down and market trend has so negative, you still have a chance to get profit. But with long term, you can trade with so relaxed because you not should calculate the profit avery day and you just hold and wait for a moment to sell. In this condition, absolutely you have wait for long times to take profit.
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
I would keep at least a 90% for a long-term hold (mostly in BTC and ETH plus a part in other top20 coins). You can then "play" with a 10% with low caps coins and ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: