Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 80. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113
April 11, 2018, 03:55:26 PM
I like to play fast trading that makes me always get a profit continuously although the results are less satisfactory but the risk is smaller than long term high risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:54:05 PM
Everything is depend on the amount of money that you operate in crypto market. If it is enough big amount of money you can even use day trading and get good money for it. Another way to hold in long term if you are not good in predictions and day trading is not for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:47:56 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I don't quite understand the man who created this topic. The price has strongly subsided and of course people lose money almost every day. In all positions, red indicators...
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 04:14:20 AM
As a rule, those who are ready for prolonged psychological stress get their biggest income and stick to their plan to the end.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
For long term gain has possibilities to gain a huge profit whenever the demand increasing, while for short term gain has a little profit to gain, but less wasting time and effort by holding and waiting for the right time.
Activity: 158
April 11, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
if you like to use long term i suggest use bitcoin or ethereum is more good to keep and hold in the long time, and if you use short term maybe you can buy some altcoin, many altcoin now who have good profit you just need read about new altcoin.
If you do not have experience in trading, then simply invest in a coin for a long time. This will be for you the most profitable strategy. Smiley
Activity: 644
April 11, 2018, 03:15:42 AM
Those who managed to enter in time and fix their profits for a long time do not lose money, because they earned their own. Now these people are just holding the coins for the future and waiting for the next splash.                     
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
Some coins for long term and some coins can be profitable in short term trading.
Depends on the project.
If I really believe in a coin, then I take it in long term.
Activity: 210
April 10, 2018, 04:21:09 AM
If I think, long-term coins survive is the best coin that can grow in the market at the same time as choosing bitcoin coins, ETH, and litecoin.but I think the coin is a perfect crypto currency that can grow and last a long time. And you will get a big profit.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 03:56:04 AM
a greater risk is accepted in the long run. because as we know the state of the market cannot be determined for the future. so for my risk estimate, about 20% compared to short term. so do not take a big risk.
Activity: 219
April 10, 2018, 03:48:55 AM
Altcoin within half a year then you should invest for short term otherwise long term investments is a good idea of you don't really know the coin is all about. I don't risk my amounts for short trades, I was doing that before and in the end I always end up shorter, and my profit melted so many times and in the end I lose more then I won. That is why I chose to do just longterm trades like
Activity: 259
April 10, 2018, 12:45:57 AM
I prefer to keep coins for a long time. They are easier to analyze and do not have to monitor the schedule on the market every day, unlike short-term holding.
Activity: 212
April 09, 2018, 10:44:58 PM
I think short term profits will certainly only get a little profit while long-term benefits will certainly get more profit
short term like 1 week
but long-term like 1 month and more
Activity: 230
April 09, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
I think between long term and short term I will certainly choose the short term and then implement the buy low and sell high style in which I will gonna apply right now, since many of altcoins right now are cheap due to its low market value then I could certainly buy as many unit as I can with all of those cheap altcoins out there.
Activity: 346
April 09, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
Long term and short term invesment both are gaining profit but i rather to choose the long term i think it has a big profit from it rather than short term, in short term you can encounter some risk or you wanna quick income
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 09, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
Short term or long term depends on the coins you have because when a coin price increases like skyrocket then after few months you can get more money otherwise you'll wait too long enough to get good profit.
Like My Oyster PRL token, it pumped within a couple of months, it's a short term but my Reddcoin is clearly for long term because the circulating supply is too much and the price increase is struggling.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

For me i think both are profitable if you do the right way, for example, while you are already invested in long term investment and on the other hand do invest in short term while you waits your profit on long term.
Activity: 180
April 06, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
long term is a good choice because to minimize the risk of loss

is a good choice on your portfolio if you want to get a decent profit

the expected target is also the target itself that has been determined to get what will be achieved

choose the period of time that you think you can gain profit
Activity: 504
April 06, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

Long term means you have to hold your investment for some futurextra time,coins which you think that can grow higher in future,should be hold for long term.coins like BTC,ETH,XPR,XLM,ADA,EOS,WAVES.I use BTC and XPR for short term trading and getting good return.I am gaining profit in shor term as well as in long term trading.
Activity: 435
April 06, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
prefer to do long term.because too many price manipulation from some big player right now that not safe enough for me (newbie in crypto) to do short term
long term for big gain
Pages:
Jump to: