Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 85. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 28, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
My strategy is little different then others. I always put my profits in crypto. And these are long term investments and i never touch that ledger wallet.
And i have another wallet for trading purposes and i always trade daily. try to not hold altcoins cause i already hold them in my savings wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 28, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
90% of my portfolio is a long-term investment.
I allocate 10% for short-term usually. But now I do not risk even this amount-now I do not think it is reasonable!
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
March 28, 2018, 09:56:49 AM
As practice has shown, long-term investments are more profitable than intraday trading.

I'll give one example I bought 20,000 Raiblocks for $ 100 and sold each coin for $ 25.
I'm not talking about the first investors on eth or neo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
Both two has advantage and disadvantage if the coins has a potential to be a long-term why not hold it, It's your  choice to sell it or hold it.
Activity: 336
March 28, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
Both the terms have their own advantages and disadvantages some people take risk and invest for long term they think in long term a big profit is expected because then there are only few investors are on the board and profit will be divided among them, trading has its own qualities,one can cash his coins even daily or weekly, it give return and liquidity can be in your hand for further business. It all depends on the investor.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
That depend on your ability. If you are a good trader short term isn't bad but if you are not then try yo hold for long term.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 05:28:57 AM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I think the long term is better because we are getting a profit, with us choosing long term
, for short term investment we will end up with big losses of the future
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 01:38:02 AM
The increase in investment is in the short term in the chart and with good follow up. If the direction of the graphs indicates that it is down, then you have to wait patiently and wait for a long time.  Grin
Activity: 406
March 27, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
If you enter a small amount in coins with a minimum value, then a fairly high chance to earn. Only here some coins can not change in price for years
Activity: 66
March 27, 2018, 12:01:02 AM
I will risk only 10% of my investment, I learned form an experienced trader and I believe that is true. We need to have a money management to reduce our risk in the future.
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 11:53:18 PM
What can be bought for this coin. If the answer is ALMOST NOTHING, then it is a short term investment.
If the answer looks like a list, it can be considered as a long-term investment.

For long term investments I choose coins that have a high potential in the crypto market. And the coin is like ethereum. And I prefer short-term investments because they are safer than loss. Because we can not know when the value of the crypto currency rises or falls
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 11:48:07 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
for the risk received is usually more in the long term because in the long run the greater the risk can be more than 10%. but out of risk, long-term benefits outweigh the short-term.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 11:30:47 PM
Long term applicable for those whales and have a huge amount of cryptos
basically they store it on cold storage like MEW or ledger and forget for about 1-2 years and then sell

short term weeks months or even day
advantage of this everyday you can earn big if you are wise and strategic enough to cope about how crypto works
andyou will hold your own coins and rotate them in to different ususally many people do this including me but I prefer to hold for long term
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 05:49:26 PM
I am more into the long run because we can get the maximal benefits, with our long-term pick, for short-term investment we will end up with big losses of your future investment today will be the best and final decision you ever made
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

I keep everything on long-term. For me, this is the best investment option. I don't have time to track prices. I know that everything will grow in the long run. This is the case.
March 25, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
everyone will fill up for you coins! if you are ready to wait and believe in certain coins it will be better to buy and wait for your moment! and if you want everything and at once you need to be active in the market, but do not forget that in any case you can lose!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 25, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
I prefer to draw as little as possible, so in my portfolio there are many more coins that I hold for the long term. I would say that day trading for me is still complicated.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 02:20:10 PM
Almost all of my coin/tokens are long-term, I know, that this strategy is really hard, but I also know, that my profit will be really good in 1-2 years.
March 25, 2018, 02:18:48 PM
Diversify your investments into short term and long term, Don't just put all your eggs on long term. Short term is fine also if you are good in technical analysis. You will learn a lot if you do both. Just Do your own research more. Long term: BTC, ETH, XRP, and NEO.
Activity: 132
March 25, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
I think long term  is the best way to make money.

MY Holding coin's

BTC

ETH

NEO

Pages:
Jump to: