Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 97. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 09:53:07 PM
If you make long term investment you shouldnt check the prices so often otherwise you will be upset and stressed so many times till you sell them. And if you make short term you should check every single minute not to miss something.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 04, 2018, 09:44:34 PM
There are rare people good at short term trading.
People are inclined to act irrationally, especially when the market is down.
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
I realized it's much better to just hold and not do anything. Makes your life better, and you usually make more money. Now I research extremaly heavily and invest only in 1-3 coins. And I don't have to do anything. Life is good now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
If to choose between investing in a long-term procedure or in a short-term procedure, then probably I would prefer to use long-term investment, because I believe that there will be much more opportunities to earn than in trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I have all the lies for a long time. Everything I invested in gave a good percentage, but I'm sure that's not enough. I think that in another year it will be even more. I stick more to long-term storage
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 04, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
Long term to the moon,short term to the earth!But if we talking realy about profit,in my opinion im doing bountys,tokens what i earn im hodl most and waitning for they platform be finish and project online for working,yes i know i can lose all of my bountys but i do all cerefuly and participate only there where im on 100% knowning they have future and dont scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
if in my portfolio the risk of long-term or short-term portfolio seems more to the short term. because they spend more money in the short term. I do not like to spend too much money.

There are a lot of differing opinions out there about this very subject. You need to consider 3 things:

1. What are your life needs/wants

2. What is your tolerance for risk

3. How confident are you with your ability to play the market

I personally am more of a long-term investor

Unless this whole thing is a bubble, a nice diversified portfolio of crypto should work out pretty good down the road!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 266
March 04, 2018, 12:29:24 PM
I take the bitcoins immediately swung at his great long-term perspective and I think this will develop long and reliably.
Activity: 434
March 04, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

When i know that the market chart was pump too much, the next of it will get dump.  Too many holder must sell their coin when they get the limit that they know, so they could sell and too many must sell also.  Too many coin must die because of these kind of scenario so some ICO or coin being disposable.

I gain balance, when i get a normal capital then i buy a coin that has a chance to pump then i buy it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
March 04, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
I go for long term because I have so much thing to do and I don't have time to check on my portfolio from time to time and I believe that holding it for long term can give you a good profit without stress. But it really depend on your capability to handle your trade/investment if you think you can go short term and good in reading chart then go try your luck in trading but if you think that you are a type of person that don't want to be stress that much like me then go for long term.
Activity: 406
March 04, 2018, 12:12:28 PM
I always focus on long-term investment. But you need to closely monitor the market. Sometimes you can very successfully sell some kind of coin, and in a few days buy it back.
Activity: 271
March 04, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
Now Bitcoin dominance is more than 40%. What does it mean? Simple, people are selling altcoins and buying Bitcoin, so I think now it is bad time to invest in altcoins like in summer 2017. What do you think? Is that good? Will it help crypto market? Are we going to select which altcoins are useful and which are useless?
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 04, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
Short term trading is too stressful for me. It would be better to hold longterm. So far it has been working for me (just take the amount of btc that i hold since last months of 2016 as an example and imagine the profit that it brings to me now if i sell them)
Had you exchanged your bitcoin for ethereum or some other altcoin, you should have made much more profit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 05:09:06 AM
LONG TERM WHO KNOWS WHICH TECHNOLOGY WILL DOMINATES BUT IN SHORT TERM OF TENURE OF 5 PERIOD DEFINETLY eth AND bITCOIN WILL MAKE YOOU MILLIONAIRE
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 05:05:06 AM
I believe that you can risk your third portfolio. Another third of the portfolio should be in the most reliable investment tools (now it is bitcoin, in my opinion)
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 04:41:13 AM
if in my portfolio the risk of long-term or short-term portfolio seems more to the short term. because they spend more money in the short term. I do not like to spend too much money.
Activity: 102
March 04, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
Short term trading is too stressful for me. It would be better to hold longterm. So far it has been working for me (just take the amount of btc that i hold since last months of 2016 as an example and imagine the profit that it brings to me now if i sell them)
Activity: 88
March 04, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
Its depends on your vision and the situation. If you're expecting that your coin is going to rise in the future (of course you should depend on firm technical analysis), just hold long-term! (like those who hold bitcoin since the day it was about $0.003 (in 2010) till now).
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 11:11:23 AM
I would advise you go for long term as long term strategy is always a better alternative and delivers more accurately than short term as Crypto market works more with fundamentals analysis.

So, always make research on the coins you are investing and hold the coin long term so as to deliver good values and profits  to your portfolio .

Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
 ICO    GLUON    It is the first flagship ICO on the Stratis platform and if it is successful it will mean a great deal not only to GLUON but also to Stratis.                                          The project solves this problem. Where do we find ourselves? I think this is the beginning of the path of total automation and against such an interest in virtual reality and unmanned technologies, we will get a smart transport of the future. For the sake of such transformations of reality I am ready to pay    https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/gluid/21/
Pages:
Jump to: