Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. Short term - page 94. (Read 11521 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 01:42:17 AM
In my opinion, Long term= can be very profitable but needs a lot of patience, while Short term= tends to be very risky and stressful if you are not well equipped on when to properly trade.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:40:18 AM
What is more profitable in my opinion is a long-term investment that we can analyze to avoid losses and generate large profits, short-term investment is also profitable but not too large profits.
Although the benefits we get a little, but the benefits can we use directly. If long-term investment is good, but it also takes a long time. so we have to be smart in investing.
Activity: 182
March 10, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
What is more profitable in my opinion is a long-term investment that we can analyze to avoid losses and generate large profits, short-term investment is also profitable but not too large profits.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 09, 2018, 11:07:48 PM
I think long term and short term investment are both same.
Longterm invest took a month or a year to gey good profit. But lesser risk. While shorterm almost everyday you earn profit but too risky

Long term are more riskier than short term especially if your choice of coin is not backed up by a large community and active devs in the long run coins price will drop and even drop to zero. Well of course it is also depends on the trader if you have the time to always check the price of your invested coin then most probably you will be able to take the opportunity to sell when price goes up fast and sell whenever you feel the price will rapidly go down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 11:02:58 PM
I think long term and short term investment are both same.
Longterm invest took a month or a year to gey good profit. But lesser risk. While shorterm almost everyday you earn profit but too risky
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 10:53:37 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?
In my own portfolio, I do long term gain for the coins or tokens that I have because I want to have a lot of earning profit for gaining from my coins or tokens and avoid regrets so that I must be patient in doing long term gain. I don't do short term gain that much than long term gain because I need to have more earnings than its normal price.
Yeah holding back for the long term can give bigger profit than short term because you're waiting for a higher price by holding. long term investment is the right choice if you do not want a risk that is too big and does not need much effort. You just need to be patient for a certain period of time. maybe 2 years and you will enjoy the benefits
long term are for people that are willing to wait and take for that risk that they may have to encounter for this is really hard to know for that what are may happen if we choose long term so be advance for everything.
Activity: 169
March 09, 2018, 10:32:29 PM
personally, I think long term is better because we are getting profit, with we choose long term, for short-term investment we will end up with big losses future of your investment today will be the best and last decision you ever make.

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 10:11:27 PM
Long term, can give you a high return of you investment but it will take years.  Short term is a quick  return in a lower percentage.  However, in altcoins, there are some that can give you a very high percentage of ROI in a short span of time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
I'm into long term investment because my favorite is a passive income. I'm also planning on short term so I'm educating myself on trading. I'm very careful about this short term investment because I think it is too risky just like what experienced individuals are saying.
Activity: 169
March 09, 2018, 09:53:19 PM
How are you handling your portfolio? How much are risking in % of your portfolio in short term gain vs. Long term gain?

I handle my portfolio in mixed term of investments but i prioritize
big shot short term investments. Short-term investments give good
hike in price hike than long-term investment but it cost me much time
security so i give some long term investment for security. Short-term is
like my circulating money and long term is my marketcap.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 09:44:12 PM
depending on what coin your investment is, if coin like bitcoin or ethereum i'm sure it's good for long term. but for other altcoin I suggest use day trade, because many graphs are fluctuating and it is advantageous to make investment with day trade mode.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 09:00:16 PM
In my own portfolio, I do long term gain for the coins or tokens that I have because I want to have a lot of earning profit for gaining from my coins or tokens and avoid regrets so that I must be patient in doing long term gain. I don't do short term gain that much than long term gain because I need to have more earnings than its normal price.
Yeah holding back for the long term can give bigger profit than short term because you're waiting for a higher price by holding. long term investment is the right choice if you do not want a risk that is too big and does not need much effort. You just need to be patient for a certain period of time. maybe 2 years and you will enjoy the benefits
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
March 09, 2018, 08:21:28 PM
Hello and good evening wherever you are from it i personally prefer to use the both of strategies because both can beneficial if you planned for it well

If you plan all your strategy then its good.
Planning is the most important for us before doing trading.
By planning we can have good direction of trading which can lead us to profit.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

This depends on the kind of investor you are, but Long term for coins such as bitcoin and ethereum tend to be very profitable. short term for promising coins can also give good returns but one really has to be careful on the coin they chose to invest in.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
March 09, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
I do not think that's because I do not know them anymore but I'll study them carefully so that I know them,but it also depend your coins too each coin has own time to develop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
Short term investments or day trading rewuires more luck than long term. If you research enough about the projects that you invest to, then long term investments will surely pay off, but short term investments wpuld require luck since you would not know if the coins you hodl will actually increase their prices to be sufficiently profitable for a short period of time.
Activity: 63
March 09, 2018, 07:44:05 PM
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
The long term investments is certainly the best way.
Although always take profits occasionally when the market is doing well so you don't panic sell when the market is fluctuating.
Yes long term investment is better but only for those coins which developers are well expert and are well active for the progress of their project and if you will know that the coin and the project has a very bright future and if the coin will not have any bright future or you do not know about the coin that where will it go in the future then do not invest for the long term in that coin and buy at low and whenever the price increase giving you some profit then sell them.
I think it should be depend on how really good on those plans/projects.
It's hard to say short-term investment is worse than long-term investmen because i've seen many short-term projects which bring back a really huge income much more than long-term investment.
I think you should invest both of them, short and long term investment in the same time to make sure when you lose in this , you have another to pull back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
March 09, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
The long term investments is certainly the best way.
Although always take profits occasionally when the market is doing well so you don't panic sell when the market is fluctuating.
Yes long term investment is better but only for those coins which developers are well expert and are well active for the progress of their project and if you will know that the coin and the project has a very bright future and if the coin will not have any bright future or you do not know about the coin that where will it go in the future then do not invest for the long term in that coin and buy at low and whenever the price increase giving you some profit then sell them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
March 09, 2018, 04:49:26 PM
If you want to go on a vacation by your profits, short term.
If you want to buy a car with your profits , long term definetly. I prefer long term and my term will end in 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: