Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 16. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I think that holding Bitcoin for a long time is the right thing. As for the altcoin, my opinion is not like this. I think that the altcoin is suitable for short-term holding, and the altcoin has a cycle. Long-term holdings are likely to return to zero.
Activity: 82
Not necessarily, it is necessary to know what coin you are holding. This is very important. Bitcoin can be held for a long time, but other coins are not recommended for 2 - 3 years, but Bitcoin can do it. It is not recommended to hold it for a long time. If it is a bounty coin, then look at the personal judgment.
Activity: 122
I think long-term holding is a very smart thing, but it depends on what currency you hold. For long-term holding, I only recommend people to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum. Other coins I don't recommend people to hold for a long time. Especially for some altcoins, long-term holding is a very dangerous practice.
Activity: 102
Yes, long-term holding is a smart thing, because long-term holdings avoid many market tricks, you can ignore the intention of its temporary decline. I personally are long-term investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If you want quick profits then try the  high risk crypto trading but you must learn the proper way of trading first. A lot of traders had lost some significant amount of money before they become successful in their trades. Some investors opted for long term investment where the risk is lower than trading but you wait longer until the value of the coin go up. Before investing for long term hold, you should find a coin first that is suitable for your long term investment by researching them. It a smart thing if successfully bought a coin that give you sure profit in the long term.
Activity: 68
I think now no crypto can we sell with short time and profit. the average new crypto is now we have to hold it until the time quite long.
Activity: 28
If you keep too many cryptos for too long, it is a wrong decision. When you hold back too much, you never know when, when will the value of the increase when they fall down. And if you do not make the right decision, you can lose the opportunity to sell them.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
I guess not all crypto is suitable for holding in a long time. If like altcoin and maybe that bitcoin is suitable, but for the new altcoin I guess if rates are good sell and buy back at a low price. and you'll get a bigger profit.
Activity: 57
Being a participant in the cryptographic market is a part-time job, so I think long-term investment is a smart decision. I will choose the potential e-currency and buy them at low prices. I will wait when their price is high then I will sell for profit. I have good income when following this strategy!

For me it's a smart decision also. Buying coins when it's lower price and sell it on higher price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
on the common protecting is superb at least till the improvement crew launches its task successfully and there's an growth inside the demand of the token due to the fact this is the best way you could sincerely earn handsomely from the token. it's far very humorous after I see a few parents in here selling their tokens as quickly as they're shared to them as buyers or maybe bounty hunters.
Activity: 182
Holding a coin/token for the long term is not a bad thing to do. However, you must know what you are holding for the long term. The basic thing to do when you receive your tokens is to sell off and buy back to have more tokens. Most times, when bounty tokens are distributed, the price plummets. So, its wise to sell and buy back later and hold for the long term.
Activity: 31
I think its the smartest you thing you can do with crypto. If you believe  in crypto, so why not to collect portfolio of good promising coins and just hold it for 3-4 years?!
Activity: 29
Yes, I think long-term holding is a smart thing, because the risk of day trading is very large and it is easy to cause money to be lost. I think long-term holding can reduce our risk.
Activity: 266
Actually it depends on your goal but as for me long term investment is the most profitable way to earn money but you really need patience.
Activity: 126
Investing in the encryption market does require a lot of patience, but I think it is not a good idea to hold it for a long time in this year's market. The price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market. Long-term holding will only make us lose. More.
Activity: 40
I think the holding the coins for an extensive stretch of time is a shrewd activity
since on the off chance that you don't sufficient time for exchanging and you simply hold your coins for elective purposes accordingly it will brought about an enormous wage in future.
Activity: 336
true, patience is the key to success. if you dont learn how to hold your coins in crypto well youll become a loser especially when you buy some coin and it dumps then you do panic selling then you loss some of your money but if you wait for it and wait for the right moment to sell then you can earn a lot of profits. The prices of crypto is volatile. we cant predict the price of all coins that is why we need to hodl to earn profits.
Activity: 296
For SO long term holding it could become a mistake for you, the price could be changed in te worse way, but in common holding is the best way to minimize losses.
Activity: 111
It might be a savvy methodology of putting resources into crypto for the long haul holding. Be that as it may, it will act this way on the off chance that we pick the correct coins for the long-holding. As we probably am aware, not all coins are beneficial for long hodl. It must be the coin with the great task, new thoughts, prepared item, and great group for controlling the market. On the off chance that you have discovered the correct coins, simply be patient to sit tight for the long haul holding and get the enormous benefits at that point
Activity: 197
genuine, see and know the data about the capability of the coin for the future, on the off chance that it is useful for the long haul at that point hold the coin until the point that the value ascends high, and the other way around there is likewise a coin to exchange that is exceptionally doable for it in light of the fact that the present cost is difficult to figure and when this remaining parts persistent and safe first
Pages:
Jump to: