Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 44. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
If you do not have time to engage in other types of crypto-currency activities, then this is probably the smartest thing you can do with your means. But if there is time, it is better to predict and follow the schedule.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
I think this depends on the situation, even many coins that previously looked promising but it was a scam, and before the coins can not be traded then we must immediately sell despite the conditions of losers.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
I really dissapointed in long term holding. Mostly all coins dumping in the end, it is to hard find coin that will  grow in future,truly it is lottery.Last months i sell all fresh coins i have.
Activity: 364
The biggest money is earned in the long run. Who will understand it will become very rich.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hodling can be good but too long investment can sometimes lead to unprofitable and loss. You need to have a goal or term when you are going to sell it, as long as it is in your budget then go for it.
Activity: 602
It's no secret that in the market, crypto currency can manipulate the prices of some coins, but whether or not our coins are sold depends only on us. Not always long holding can provide us with profit, because everything depends on the individual coin. Therefore, we always need to monitor the market situation, and make decisions based on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

One of the best practice anyone in the crypto sphere should adopt is to hold. Those investors usually do that because they want to be in control of that particular token by causing panic to the small investors, after the small investors finish dumping they will buy all from them making them the highest holders of the token and wait until the project team finish developing their product. Then they will come out with huge profit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Can be said so, as we know that it took almost 10 years for bitcoin to skyrocket and popular as it is now, it proves that nothing is instantaneous from crypto investment, it all takes a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
It is a smart thing to do if you are busy and cannot update the present situation in the market. But if you are not busy with and you can monitor the market from time to time I suggest that you cutloss if the market is declining. You also need to choose a stable coin or preferably top coin in coinmarketcap. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Clever this decision or not will be known a month or two after the investment, when the investor will again check the cost of the token) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
for the next few months may hold a coin or token in the long run is the most appropriate thing to do because of market conditions that make it most appropriate to do, over the last few months has been several times the market had experienced a long but not long-lasting increase, whether until the current market conditions will continue to happen, maybe this situation will end when the market has recovered.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
This tactic was very useful a year ago, but for now, it may be suffering into a minor stumble. The long term holding of the coin takes a while to generate a profit because of many investors and bounty hunters are panic selling their tokens once it hits on the exchanges. My plan for this? Is to go with the wave, do what somebody does, and when the price falls hard, that's the time you re buy and try to hold as much as you can.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I am a long time holder and I do not regret it. If I did trade, I would lose a lot. The only thing that I do is when a coin increases unnecessarily, I sell it because I know that it will be dumped in several hours.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well it is a smart thing if the market does not get better and you are afraid to take the cutloss step. Everything will be fine if you still hold it, but some people feel very frightened to keep holding it and they start selling panic to stop bigger losses.
It probably depends on how long you plan to hold and what project you're planning to take on. You're right that day and swing traders have a tendency to affect the price movement of a coin but if you're looking at holding for a few years, then the few daily and weekly movements would be irrelevant to you
Activity: 54
I think yes this is smart something.Actully long term  investment is as like life insurance.Some people do this for future.And long term investment for big profit.Only long term investment can do suddenly rich.It can change life.So I think it's obviously smartness.
Activity: 117
Its a smart thing to do if you are holding a good and promising coins that will rise their value after development. If you are holding a shit coins then it won't be worth and being useless.
Activity: 325
Long term holding is a good strategy for large investors, especially when a project looks reliable, has a final product (or even a working concept) and a strong community. I would advice you to hold only such tokens.
Activity: 106
What you said is very good. For the cryptocurrency, long-term holding is indeed a wise move. After all, the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and turbulent. We can’t be irritated by the emotional anxiety of the moment, and easily sell it to give up, I I think we may be doing the wrong jue...
Activity: 46
For most people, long-term holding is a good strategy, but for those who hold different cryptocurrencies, I don't think it is the best way. Personally think that different cryptocurrencies need to be treated differently.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Well it is a smart thing if the market does not get better and you are afraid to take the cutloss step. Everything will be fine if you still hold it, but some people feel very frightened to keep holding it and they start selling panic to stop bigger losses.
Pages:
Jump to: