Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 43. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
 I think this is the best time also to buy, because the price is very cheap and just hold it until the price  moving up and sell it in a higher price value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Smarter is to take profit when you have a chance and then reinvest when the new DIP comes. The old rule is still valid - when the others buy, you sell, when the others sell, you buy.
Activity: 550
well it depends on you, if you want a higher profit and willing to wait then hold it for a long time and for me it's not a smarting to do and it's risky too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Long term investment is still working, but need to have nerves of steel, when all market goes to hell. And also important thing is to choose the right projects, in which you trust much, with strong team and idea.
Activity: 531
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

Well it really depends on which token you will hold for long term. If you think that the token has a potential of rising up in the future, then it is really a best and a smart move to hold it for long term until its price rises. After all, it is really a smart thing to do this kind of move to prevent loss in the investment.
Activity: 602
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

I think long term holding is smart move in cryptocurrency market right. Market condition right now uncertain and its not good condition to sell our coin. Cryptocurrency market is growing market and I am believe holding our coin for long term is wise decision
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
my advice for those who do not understand crypto , start to study and understand the projects . to make a decision to sell or hold
Activity: 266
Long term hold is much profitable for me. As i remember when i joined trading last year and review may past trade i would have 8BTC right now if i only hold.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
I set a target price of my altcoins, I am checking also the development of the project. Then, I sell it when I am comfortable with the price, but with the ups and down in the market, which is very unstable its better to hold it than sell it at a loss.
Activity: 406
It depends on a lot of factors. It depends on the coin your holding, your goal, and the performance of your chosen crypto in the market. Not all crypto are worth holding. Usually major coins are worth it while others are just a waste of time. You should also consider your goals on why your holding the coin. The market is also important. Right now I think is the best time to buy and then hold.
Activity: 98
I believe long term hodling is still an effective way to gain profit if you're not good in daytrading that requires time and knowledge to be able to do it right, but you also have to monitor the project by Joining the telegram group or their twitter so you know what's going on with the project and won't miss any news.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
depending on what situation and what project, you need to watch and study and only then make a decision
Activity: 239
We can say that it totally depends on the particular plan that you are about to say because if you will hold numbers of active cryptocurrency for a long-term it could be completely worth nothing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Depends on what you know and what qualities you have. If knowledge and skills aren't reliable, then it's better to hold. If you still know something, you can earn much more than just holding for long time...

True sometimes it is ok to just stick on the market value and sell when the price is high and hold when not. Do not take risk without prior knowledge of what you've been dealing with because it just multiply the risks you are facing.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Before long hold any coins you should know the potential and whether there is a sense in it. Just have coins that are used on exchanges for trading, there are coins for storage and exchange. Different meaning of the coin.
true, see and know the information about the potential of the coin for the future, if it is good for the long term then hold the coin until the price rises high, and vice versa there is also a coin to trade that is very feasible for it because the current price is hard to guess and when this remains patient and resistant first
Activity: 218
Holding can be a good strategy when the market is turbulent, but because the market is so unstable, then when a high price use it as an opportunity to sell.
Activity: 448

It depends on the bounty hunter. If you believe that the token will increase in value in the future then Hodl is a great strategy . However, most BH get the coins for make quick bucks. For me, I tend to join projects that have great value in the long run
Activity: 112
I think this depends on the situation, even many coins that previously looked promising but it was a scam, and before the coins can not be traded then we must immediately sell despite the conditions of losers.

Well it certainly depends on the market and that's why you follow the news and adjust accordingly. The only ones that are safe for long term are BTC and ETH, the rest is questionable.
Activity: 232
If it concerns crypto currencies, which already have a market share and are confirmed by assets, this is a good strategy. I myself have more than 15 different crypto currencies in the cryptort port today, which I do not intend to sell.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Long term investment is the best thing to do of only you want to maximize your profit and avoid unnecessary lost. The fluctuations in crypto investment makes short term investment a bit risky  
Pages:
Jump to: